What's new

Notify any error!

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Notify all the errors here, that you might face throughout the website.

Thanks.

Error while creating threads has been fixed. Please notify any other errors, if there are.

Thank you.

I cannot access the "Who's Online" function. It says that I have insufficient privileges.

Nadeem,

Your privileges will be extended automatically as soon as you pass 25 post mark.
So 6 more posts to go. :)

Neo

Nadeem,

Your privileges will be extended automatically as soon as you pass 25 post mark.
So 6 more posts to go. :)

Neo

Thanks for the information Neo!!
I hope I can find something useful to post!!

Webby what happend to the font of our signitures and hey what about upgrading my Imga Sig when are you going to do that.

Webmaster i'm unable to open the link pasted my Mr blain on jf17 thread, i mentioned there as well.....is it some problem with my DSL or someother reason.

It works here. Something wrong at your end, may be a browser issue. Copy the URL and paste it in the browser for now.

Thanks.

Salaam!

I've not been able to participate on 'online' discussions due to being on training.....i've logged myself and had changed the passwords....but seems to have lost all my profile/posts etc......is this because of the short absence on the site?.....i.e do i have to restart again?

webby....

i can't access the thread "indian MiG-29K"

can u help ???

funny part is that i can acess all other threads.:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom