What's new

Not so secular India

For the simple minded folks,it amounts as an affront worthy of retaliation.Notice the chain of events and you would realize that if there was no needling by minorities ,these saffron idiots wouldn't have anything to blabber about in the first place.

come on mate i expected better of you than to blame the victim for actions of the saffronites

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Amazing going through the indian posters on this thread you would think that problems in other countries are in some way a mitigation for their lies that india is secular

Watch what indian muslim actress talking about secular india haha

I find it difficult to see how Indians desperately come on here trying to defend their nation saying it is a secular nation. After the 26 seconde i just saw ^^ says it all. Shabana Azmi could NOT get a flat because she was a muslim. I think time to accept the facts and terminate the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it difficult to see how Indians desperately come on here trying to defend their nation saying it is a secular nation. After the 26 seconde i just saw ^^ says it all. Shabana Azmi could NOT get a flat because she was a muslim. I think time to accept the facts and terminate the thread.

No we must keep thread open to stop them propogating the lie they are secular when in reality hinduvta is on the rise

Indian polic took part in riots by attacking muslims according to indian media..watch it

Last edited by a moderator:

yes.. shabana asmi..a muslim actress whose movies were only released and accepted in Muslim owned theaters and watched by Muslims only.
by the way recently i was also searching for a room for rent and came across a good one..but the owner was a Muslim and would only give it to a Muslim.

yes.. shabana asmi..a muslim actress whose movies were only released and accepted in Muslim owned theaters and watched by Muslims only.
by the way recently i was also searching for a room for rent and came across a good one..but the owner was a Muslim and would only give it to a Muslim.

So therefore India being secular is a myth

She told about her husband as well who is famous poet..if peoples with power and money are being discriminated then i wonder what will be the conditions od ordinary muslims..second we are not discussing her acting here but what she feel about india being secular..what u will say about videos above where polic abused/raped muslims and destroy their property..secular police suppose to be unbiased and should protect its peoples instead of abusing them

And the dance continues...
Your words, and the logical inference, was crystal clear.

You even went so far as to say Indian Muslims should accept the new reality and adjust their behavior accordingly.

And the personal opinion based on on imbibed prejudice shows, yet again.

Try reading again. Your comment and my response was about 'welcoming' foreign arrivals, not the conversion of local folks. Or 'converts' as you guys contemptuously refer to them.

If the Sufis, who were supposed to be peaceful, were 'not' welcomed, how on the holy earth did they manage to live here and 'convert' so many people ? Video conferencing ?

I still can't figure out why being a 'convert' is such a dirty thing for you guys. Perhaps it's yet another sign of Hindutva's legendary 'tolerance'.

You make too many conclusions and impose your conclusions as others thoughts. Naughty, naughty.

Oh dear. The secularists, the communalists, and the Marxists, are all intent on distorting the true glorious history as told by Hindutva.

Oh dear...Its just the communalists and Marxists...they obviously cant be secularists..YOu should have understood that since you seem to the self-declared researcher in secularism .;)

She told about her husband as well who is famous poet..if peoples with power and money are being discriminated then i wonder what will be the conditions od ordinary muslims..second we are not discussing her acting here but what she feel about india being secular..what u will say about videos above where polic abused/raped muslims and destroy their property..secular police suppose to be unbiased and should protect its peoples instead of abusing them

incredibly sad that they are not what the say the are and that is secular

i was not pointing about her acting skills but about the audiences she got..it includes Hindus also..may be more in numbers than Muslims.. so generally we can understand that she is not been discriminated because she is a Muslim.

and the she not getting a flat is a sad incident, there can be such people in every society..like the house owner i mentioned from my personal experience..it exists in every religion or society.

Reality check: it was KS who posted the link talking about Indians in GCC.

Liar, liar pants on fire.

It was not me but you who brought in Arabs in the first place.

Like I wrote, this is only the beginning of the Hindutva resurgence. God only knows how India will treat its Muslims once the Arab oil runs out and there is no need to maintain pretenses any more.

come on mate i expected better of you than to blame the victim for actions of the saffronites

If it does anything to bring you out of your custom made black hole, I think he mentioned somewhere he is a Catholic christian.

I hear you screaming..."Whhhhaaatt!!! Christians ?????? Nooooooo.... dont shatter my cutee delusions about the evil yindooossss...."

She told about her husband as well who is famous poet..if peoples with power and money are being discriminated then i wonder what will be the conditions od ordinary muslims..

Shabana Azmi could not get a flat because many housing societies in Mumbai ,especially in South Mumbai,are Gujrati and Jain societies and Gujratis/Jains dont take in non-vegans.

It doesn't matter if you are a Hindu,Christian,Muslims, Sikh...If you are a non-vegan you don't get a flat as it offends their cultural/religious sensibilities. And I have experienced it during my initial flat hunt in Mumbai.

Guys talking because SA did not get a flat due to her being a Muslim are talking out of their unwashed *** , as usual.

Back
Top Bottom