Not more Rafales, IAF may choose Gripens or F-16s

IAF is worlds idiot fool airforce with no future goals achievments

Do you Have Any Source It 70s tech LOL @gambit

Go google about F-16 block 70+ Kid before jumping

Rafale To Technology Of Late 80s

Rafale A demo: 4 July 1986
Rafale C: 19 May 1991

There Think Called MLU If you Know what it means

Tell this to your fellow countrymen who have been saying that F-16 airframe itself is an old design and cannot be enhanced any more even with MLUs, the world has moved beyond F-16. This is what Indians have been saying all along. Dont try to educate the erudite, teach your own countrymen.

First Squadron Will form in by 2020 Itself

LOL you are Comparing JF-17 With Rafale F3R & F4+ There Is Giant Leap Among Sensor fusion Technology & Avionics Among Two fighters And there Innovators

Only counter You Will have of Rafale is J-31 If It will available To you

Secondly, IAF F-16 will be Best Advanced block available in Market . That To role of second line fighter in IAF if selected
Yea, everything India buys or possesses is some Alien technology....not long ago the fanboys were calling the MKI...untouchable, invincible and Rapptor of the East and what not...where does it stand now.... after your Tejas fiasco, you should learn not to wash the soap before hands.....you don't even have an iota of idea as what Block-3 will incorporate....let alone what PAF will be fielding in say five years from now.

Yea, everything India buys or possesses is some Alien technology....not long ago the fanboys were calling the MKI...untouchable, invincible and Rapptor of the East and what not...where does it stand now.... after your Tejas fiasco,

Talk Me With facts

Present data Of Two fighter Or don't waste My time

LOL your comparing Thales And Dassault Finish Product With Low end Product That is Secondary to J-10

Yea, everything India buys or possesses is some Alien technology....not long ago the fanboys were calling the MKI...untouchable, invincible and Rapptor of the East and what not...where does it stand now.... after your Tejas fiasco, you should learn not to wash the soap before hands.....you don't even have an iota of idea as what Block-3 will incorporate....let alone what PAF will be fielding in say five years from now.
In every procurement thread, what we see the most is "The bis", "Game changer","By the year XXX, we will have XXX"..:coffee:

Everything that hordes of Indians claim to be obsolete in block 52

Although I am not a fan of buying F 16 but can you elaborate what is obsolete in F 16 blk 70 in terms of engine, FCS, FlCS and avionics from a 4th Gen plane point of view? and how many our adversaries can out beat us in the available techs in F 16?

Everything that hordes of Indians claim to be obsolete in block 52

Well then you need to be specific that you were referring to those Indians.

Btw blk 50 is a little old but not obsolete.

Aren't the Mirage-2000s and MIG-29s going to be replaced by RAFALEs while F-16s/Gripens would be replacing MIG-21s?

Nope because both are extensively upgraded, air forces don't give extensive upgrade to birds which they want to retire soon.

Dreams of 126..............

So they would buy 70's obsolete technology?
Naah... they are buying the best aircraft that pakistan has but a very enhanced version and more in number.

aph solah chahiye? line mein lago

indian force is idiots. they want to buy everything. every plane. wastig poor people money. india will having logisitc issues. how they train pilot on every plane? how many different weapon? how many base? this is madness.
pilots only train on single type of airframe when commissioned. The change only happens when the platform goes away. They they most likely go for CAS roles in choppers or get trained to the newer platform.

FYI- This happens maximum of once in a lifetime of a pilot.

Maybe pakistan doesn't have enough planes so they might be 'ek anar, sau bemaar'.

IAF needs a three engine fighter jet immediately to counter 2.5 fronts war

Poor Indians. Don't have money for world's best fighter plane, so going to settle for 70s technology. Turns out they don't have an infinite bank account after all.

Seriously, you guys have no shame making grandiose claims on the internet that you cant back because of sheer poverty.
World's best fighter plane isn't available for purchase,no matter how you are ready to pay.

IAF needs a three engine fighter jet immediately to counter 2.5 fronts war
I know it's a troll,but I always wonder why big players arnt making three engined fighters?
@Oscar

World's best fighter plane isn't available for purchase,no matter how you are ready to pay.

I know it's a troll,but I always wonder why big players arnt making three engined fighters?
@Oscar
Same reason why there arent two engined cars

Its been 7 years i been listening that India is About to buy Rafale :lol:
Now another long drama begins ...Indian F-16

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom