What's new

Not more Rafales, IAF may choose Gripens or F-16s

Its been 7 years i been listening that India is About to buy Rafale :lol:
Now another long drama begins ...Indian F-16
This is the new war technique for "Shock and Awe".

Make pakistan spend more on the junk fighter and get a newer one right away.

The IAF is attempting logistical suicide by trying to ensure that it has corned all suppliers that could give the PAF anything- which ironically isn't really working out as well as they had hoped.

I'll leave any speculation aside for the now dying Tejas.

But there are plenty of twin engined fighters out there.
Because they are of a weight or redundancy that requires twin engines, but inherently have higher operating costs.

Idk if IAF has gone full retard on their procurement process. Only a couple of days till we see another news outlet saying F-16 is the front runner for India's single engine fighter jet requirement. It has been the same with IN's requirement where Rafale-M was the front runner and now Super Hornet is being considered.

I really hope IAF and IN go for 36 more Rafales each and call off this buying spree saga from foreign vendors once and for all. They should rope in some consultant, maybe the Israelis with their experience on "Lavi" project even though that never took off and build Kaveri with the help of Safran as part of Rafale's offset deal. Push the Ruskies on FGFA and focus on the development of LCA Mk-2 and AMCA

Make pakistan spend more on the junk fighter and get a newer one right away.
Make your cow piss, vedic, crap, 10000000000000000000 generation, out of this universe Junk Tej@ss your indigenous product first then you concerns about our JF-17 want a prove
Engine = USA
Fly by wire tech =also tested and developed by USA
Radar =Israeli
Avionics =French, Israeli , Russian
composite materials comes from various EU countries
its a scale down versions of 70s era JAS-37 without canards
so now tell me what is indigenous in your junk Tej@ss may be paint, oh no i forget paint also come from Russia:lol::rofl:
go worship you crap vedic, cow piss, so called your indigenous :sarcastic: out of this universe, 1000000000000000 gen Junk Tej@ss which will fight F-22, F-35, PAK-FA, J-20 in a single mission and win:enjoy::suicide::suicide2:

Make your cow piss, vedic, crap, 10000000000000000000 generation, out of this universe Junk Tej@ss your indigenous product first then you concerns about our JF-17 want a prove
Engine = USA
Fly by wire tech =also tested and developed by USA
Radar =Israeli
Avionics =French, Israeli , Russian
composite materials comes from various EU countries
its a scale down versions of 70s era JAS-37 without canards
so now tell me what is indigenous in your junk Tej@ss may be paint, oh no i forget paint also come from Russia:lol::rofl:
go worship you crap vedic, cow piss, so called your indigenous :sarcastic: out of this universe, 1000000000000000 gen Junk Tej@ss which will fight F-22, F-35, PAK-FA, J-20 in a single mission and win:enjoy::suicide::suicide2:
PLease quote what pakistani part are in JF-17.

Also if Tejas could beat F-22, F-35, PAK-FA, J-20, it would be in IAF already. But again idiots find same way to cheer.

PLease quote what pakistani part are in JF-17.

Also if Tejas could beat F-22, F-35, PAK-FA, J-20, it would be in IAF already. But again idiots find same way to cheer.
58% parts is made in Pakistan including wings, horizontal vertical tail surfaces and radomes, rest is china responsibility, sorry to burst your bubbles kid, go to sleep:sleep::lazy2:

World's best fighter plane isn't available for purchase,no matter how you are ready to pay.
@Oscar

Remember I am just regurgitating the Indian spiel. So yeah, the F-22 isnt available for sale.

But I must say, Indian buyinh tactics have failed miserably. You guys played hard to get, with nary a mention of F-16s during Modi's trip. You thought Americans will honor you with an independent offer of F-35. Looks like Uncle Sam has put you in place. All you get is production of legacy jet, whereas the likes of Japan, Israel, and Turkey are members of an elite club. Some friends are simply friendlier than others. Too bad for you guys.

58% parts is made in Pakistan including wings, horizontal vertical tail surfaces and radomes, rest is china responsibility, sorry to burst your bubbles kid, go to sleep:sleep::lazy2:
If this is made by pakistan and it makes up of 58% then what the hell is there in Flying junk.

FYI- even the fuselage comes from china with tail and other components

If this is made by pakistan and it makes up of 58% then what the hell is there in Flying junk.

FYI- even the fuselage comes from china with tail and other components
Do know what is the meaning of "JF" JOINT FIGHTER and first make your cow piss, vedic crap, out of this universe 100000000000 gen junk tej@ss you indigenous product then concern our JF-17:p:

Idk if IAF has gone full retard on their procurement process. Only a couple of days till we see another news outlet saying F-16 is the front runner for India's single engine fighter jet requirement. It has been the same with IN's requirement where Rafale-M was the front runner and now Super Hornet is being considered.

I really hope IAF and IN go for 36 more Rafales each and call off this buying spree saga from foreign vendors once and for all. They should rope in some consultant, maybe the Israelis with their experience on "Lavi" project even though that never took off and build Kaveri with the help of Safran as part of Rafale's offset deal. Push the Ruskies on FGFA and focus on the development of LCA Mk-2 and AMCA

That is what will happen, once they buy the Gripen,
with SAAB as the consultant.

Do know what is the meaning of "JF" JOINT FIGHTER and first make your cow piss, vedic crap, out of this universe 100000000000 gen junk tej@ss you indigenous product then concern our JF-17:p:

You are a troll and a idiot. :pakistan:

What will happen to kaveri if the rafael deal is cancelled?

That is what will happen, once they buy the Gripen,
with SAAB as the consultant.
Selecting a single engine fighter would also be the end to LCA. Well I personally prefer Gripen over Falcons as it is a newer platform, has a lot of upgrade potential and less strings attached when dealing with Sweden, corruption in IAF's top brass is rampant that they would make sure they kill every indigenous project for their kickbacks and commissions.

Back
Top Bottom