What's new

Not just job reservation: Maharashtra govt scraps 5% education quota for Muslims too

Naaah. .you started the mujji thingy in the 80's..Till then you were a part of the US' s anti soviet team. .After the mujji utility, pakistan became the front line non NATO ally in the US's war on terror..

quite lucky for pakistan that the US finds it useful on a continous basis. I think your utility will continue because the Islamic state is making its moves in afg pak...the US will move out for a couple of years and then will be right back in Af pak...just like they were in Iraq.
We are more eager to part our ways with US than perhaps you are eager to see us getting trashed by the US. Lets wait and pray that it happens.

@syedali

From your own (provided) link;

Punjab Ombudsman Javed Mehmood has termed the ignoring of five percent quota allocated for minorities during the recruitments in Sargodha University as serious maladministration.

Please learn to shoot the post, not the poster. Please do never get personal unless you are attacked personally, and in that case too, better to use report button.

I'm only questioning the credibility of PDF's core team when it comes to choosing their Think Tanks. This is merely based on what I see and read, especially coming from the likes of below-par, low-quality posters (who have a perpetual chip on their shoulder) posters like yourself.

Again, I wear negative ratings coming from low-quality posters like yourself as a badge of honour! :lol:

Great. Now that is what we call world's largest democracy.

When is their right to live is going to be scrapped?
Why dont Pakistan start reservation system before crying bout worlds largest democracy? Democracy doesnt mean giving reservations. Understand it if ur brain doesnt comprehend such definitions.

Reservation has lost its effect and become a tool of misusing downtrodden section of society for votebank politics.

If one has to do real justice to people, 1st remove votebank politics tools out of the system.

Can u explain me on Indian Muslim's behalf why they chose Haj Subsidy over Education subsidy for Muslims? When muslims themselves dont give education topmost importance, who else shud really care?

What is Muslim's representation in Armed forces? in bureaucracy?
--
you can bring horse to water.. but horse have to drink water..
horse cant blame water if he dont get pain to drink it..
by the way
Shah Faesal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
--
army
jsut ther eis thead about 700 plus j-k yuh jpin army.. when 25k came for process
its shows its not design bias ..

indian muslim need to introspect

@syedali73

What predominantly Muslim Malaysia is doing with Bhumiputras, something that India does not do?

Is it fair for Malaysia to do what it is doing?

Some people don't understand the very basics, and then they get touchy why I question their "status" here on this free-for-all-tamasha of a forum :)

Learn what a democracy is before ranting off with your usual twisted analysis on the issue.

Why dont Pakistan start reservation system before crying bout worlds largest democracy?
5% reservation for minorities is there.

Can u explain me on Indian Muslim's behalf why they chose Haj Subsidy over Education subsidy for Muslims? When muslims themselves dont give education topmost importance, who else shud really care?
If I were to go for Hajj, I would never accept any subsidy for in my view it is unjustifiable. The subsidy comes from the tax payer's money and Hindus, Sikhs, and Christian's tax money must never be used by the Muslims to perform Hajj. Even the Islamic rules do not allow that. Regarding the education, I do not know if it is because Muslims do not want to study or the environment is not conducive.

Great. Now that is what we call world's largest democracy.

When is their right to live is going to be scrapped?

you should be last person on planet earth to talk about "right to live"!!!

--

dear ..
can we have a better qualityof deabte tha this
shall i post more horrible video from pak .. ?
Stop playing cry wolf. You know all too well why that post was made. Before slinging mud on others, look in your own backyard for the quality of posts. Got issue with it? Report!

@syedali73

What predominantly Muslim Malaysia is doing with Bhumiputras, something that India does not do?

Is it fair for Malaysia to do what it is doing?
No, it is not fair, if you are referring to the preference that is given to Malays over other ethnicities.

--

dear ..
can we have a better qualityof deabte tha this

Of course you can't; look at the quality of people you're dealing with, mate. They may be the cat's whiskers on here, but in the real world, they're only laughed at. :)

ever heard of the term 'fringe element'?

Ban all kind of quotas, be it for Minorities, SC, ST, OBC or anyone. Just introduce merit based system. We should also make sure to ensure that people of lower income group get the best opportunity to study so that they are not at a disadvantage in comparison to people of higher income group who can afford to study in premiere institutes. Free or subsidized education, scholarship should be provided to anyone who is good in studies.

US is UN and if its not UN, you should not be so defensive! What is the biggie if he was denied the US visa not for one year, but several years? US is no UN anyway.

And you should also not get defensive when you are slapped with videos that expose the true Hindutva terrorism. What is the biggie if the Hindutvadi terrorists want to rape dead Muslim women? Accept it with pride, will you?

How is education quota for muslims in India linked to US or UN mr Think Tank? another conspiracy from across the border?

Back
Top Bottom