What's new

Not just job reservation: Maharashtra govt scraps 5% education quota for Muslims too

For example , you get 175 out of 200 marks and apply for a seat in a college and it has only 1 seat left, what would be ur reaction hearing that seat has been alloted to a jew with 55 marks out of 200 because he had reservation based on minority status.

I can answer you, feel like killing the person who introduced this system. It happened to me, i was ranked All India rank of 11 in MSc Electronic for DU. but i could not make it to total 15 seats as 5 seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBCs etc etc... A person who got 61 rank got preference over me....Bullshit!!

Yes, and Modi was denied US Visa until he was elected as the PM.
US is not UN, mind it and stop trolling in our thread as your preach others in your threads...

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu is it allowed for TT to troll freely and make anti india comments every where? How come rape is not a troll in a thread which is about job reservation.. His post below....

es, now everyone knows...

Rape dead Muslim women -

Pakistan must also scrap reserved seats for non-Muslims in Assemblies and their 5% job quota.

US is not UN, mind it and stop trolling in our thread as your preach others in your threads..
US is UN and if its not UN, you should not be so defensive! What is the biggie if he was denied the US visa not for one year, but several years? US is no UN anyway.

And you should also not get defensive when you are slapped with videos that expose the true Hindutva terrorism. What is the biggie if the Hindutvadi terrorists want to rape dead Muslim women? Accept it with pride, will you?

I can answer you, feel like killing the person who introduced this system. It happened to me, i was ranked All India rank of 11 in MSc Electronic for DU. but i could not make it to total 15 seats as 5 seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBCs etc etc... A person who got 61 rank got preference over me....Bullshit!!

US is not UN, mind it and stop trolling in our thread as your preach others in your threads...

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu is it allowed for TT to troll freely and make anti india comments every where? How come rape is not a troll in a thread which is about job reservation.. His post below....
Well this is what happens when you put a price tag on the TT title.

Visa was granted to the PM of India, not Modi. If Modi was not the PM, he was still barred from entering into the Sates.

No...many US diplomats visited Modi when he was in Gujarat and asked him to visit the US...he didn't bother.

Anyways..His was not a terrorism charge but rather some inane minority charge or something. .While, the same US is on the verge of declaring pakistan the state sponsor of terrorism.

No...many US diplomats visited Modi when he was in Gujarat and asked him to visit the US...he didn't bother.

Anyways..His was not a terrorism charge but rather some inane minority charge or something. .While, the same US is on the verge of declaring pakistan the state sponsor of terrorism.
This 'on ther verge' thingy is going on for like several years, if I am not mistaking. Modi should ask his buddy Obama to get over it and declare Pakistan whatever. We are getting bored now of this 'verge of' thingy.

This 'on ther verge' thingy is going on for like several years, if I am not mistaking. Modi should ask his buddy Obama to get over it and declare Pakistan whatever. We are getting bored now of this 'verge of' thingy.

There are too many US puppets in Pakistan who could be useful for them yet...The day Pakistan's utility ends is the day when that tag will be on.

There are too many US puppets in Pakistan who could be useful for them yet...The day Pakistan's utility ends is the day when that tag will be on.
Yeh, this 'utility' thingy we are also hearing from like 1950s, isn't it? Its is not ended yet? I mean 60+ years should be more than enough for the poor 'utility' thingy to come to an end. Please ask Modi to talk to his buddy Obama about this. This 'utility' thingy has taken too long to come to an end. We are waiting eagerly for this so the tag is on.

^^ How did this guy become a TTA (one alphabet missing in between if you ask me)?

On topic - no reservations must be made for anybody in the Republic of India. Enough is enough.

Edit: touchy much? I wear your negative ratings as a badge of honour! :lol:

Yeh, this 'utility' thingy we are also hearing from like 1950s, isn't it? Its is not ended yet? I mean 60+ years should be more than enough for the poor 'utility' thingy to come to an end. Please ask Modi to talk to his buddy Obama about this. This 'utility' thingy has taken too long to come to an end. We are waiting eagerly for this so the tag is on.

Naaah. .you started the mujji thingy in the 80's..Till then you were a part of the US' s anti soviet team. .After the mujji utility, pakistan became the front line non NATO ally in the US's war on terror..

quite lucky for pakistan that the US finds it useful on a continous basis. I think your utility will continue because the Islamic state is making its moves in afg pak...the US will move out for a couple of years and then will be right back in Af pak...just like they were in Iraq.

^^ How did this guy become a TTA (one alphabet missing in between if you ask me)?

On topic - no reservations must be made for anybody in the Republic of India. Enough is enough.
Please learn to shoot the post, not the poster. Please do never get personal unless you are attacked personally, and in that case too, better to use report button.

Back
Top Bottom