What's new

Not just job reservation: Maharashtra govt scraps 5% education quota for Muslims too

If after 6 pages you do not know, I fear I have nothing more to add to your knowledge.

THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID IN POST 4. AFTER UR *** GOT SPANKED YOU CHANGE YOUR SHOOT AND SCOOT MESSAGE

Great. Now that is what we call world's largest democracy. When is their right to live is going to be scrapped?

Don't teach me what to do. You are getting a reply for your post.

I ordered a soup, you came with a Salad.
Unbecoming of you.
*************************************************************************************
Correct. US has it too.
Pakistan has too.
Malaysia has too.

But @syedali73 must come upon India.

By doing this, you will make them more alien from the main stream. Currently there is a scope for muslims youth to go to school for better education and mix with others as religious schools like madarsas are not valid. But think, what will happen when their degrees become valid. Muslims will prefer to their children to go to madarsas as they are currently doing and thus will get no chance to integrate with rest thus becoming more alienating.

not a good approach per me.
Hmm. thats a risk but I think govt will limit only for low designation job skills. Instead of being unemployed its better they earn their money. But if u want to have a better designation for higher degree, go to mainstream school. This mite be possible.

most muslims are low caste converts, so why should they get SC/ST reservation and islamoreservation?

Don't teach me what to do. You are getting a reply for your post.
images

MR. *** TANK ANALYST

Back
Top Bottom