What's new

‘Not aware’ of Pakistani dossiers on India, says US

if war breaks so what we can divert whole Taliban over there with Kashmir separatist, communist , dalits, sikhs, indian Muslims, India has so many groups willing to break it apart. a hungry population will do anything for aid food and weapons and some instructions. Maybe some beef as food will help with nutrition for separatist groups to fight better and harder.

What is not permitted is to change the title as given in the link.
Ok my bad! Won't happen again, but if u clicked on the link you submitted and look at the url then you will know why I named the thread so. And it doesn't change the meaning of the article anyways. Subtext is pakistani dossiers are rejected and your govt's hopes bite the dust.

Ok my bad! Won't happen again, but if u clicked on the link you submitted and look at the url then you will know why I named the thread so. And it doesn't change the meaning of the article anyways. Subtext is pakistani dossiers are rejected and your govt's hopes bite the dust.

Hey, rules are not enforced on PDF in the best Pakistani isshtyle anyway, and besides it is not my problem. :D

Actually, if you read the response, what the State Department has done is to refuse to go into details, that is all. "I don’t know how much detail we’re going to be able to get into,”

if war breaks so what we can divert whole Taliban over there with Kashmir separatist, communist , dalits, sikhs, indian Muslims, India has so many groups willing to break it apart. a hungry population will do anything for aid food and weapons and some instructions. Maybe some beef as food will help with nutrition for separatist groups to fight better and harder.
I cant help but laugh at your silly comment. So when the war breaks out , separatists on a beef diet will be fighting for pakistan, and what will your armed forces be doing?? Cooking beef for them I guess.:rofl: If so then your army should redesign its uniform into an apron,:thinktank:

I cant help but laugh at your silly comment. So when the war breaks out , separatists on a beef diet will be fighting for pakistan, and what will your armed forces be doing?? Cooking beef for them I guess.:rofl: If so then your army should redesign its uniform into an apron,:thinktank:

i said meaning pak army vs india gaand army you got so many separatist you finished already it just matter of time india supa powa breaks into so many tiny little kingdoms. i mean come on you army could not even save their own Indian citizens pak navy had to rescue them.

. i mean come on you army could not even save their own Indian citizens pak navy had to rescue them.

Every nation indulges in humanitarian, rescue & relief ops and you have our gratitude for saving our citizens. But if helping a few citizens from India (as if it required some special machinery that only pakistan has) makes you believe that pakistani navy is undefeatable then as you say. I commented as this was the only thing in your comment worth responding to. Sleep tight and enjoy your fantasies.

hm ap se 7 guna choota mulk hain magar aap hmara naam lete ho tou aik bar peeche hath rakh k do ansu tou bahate hi hogey lazman :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hm Bangladesh/nepal/srilanka na they na hain na kabhi banain gey :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
janab mai thera ek adna sa short dark evil yaindoo baniya mai aapki in martial race ki intellegent baten kahan samajh sakta hoon :angel: :sarcastic:

but tell me what are the basic objectives of a nation state

is it to make living standard , law&order,security , health and growth opprotunities better or take pange with a nation much bigger than yourself in every parametere :azn:

there is a valid argument behind the way your former friends not masters or brotherlli islamik nations treat/mistreat your nation its people and its security and starategik and economick interests and those who think in this negetive and hate and revenge filled obsession with india are responsible for the treatment your nation is getting even after destroying everything your nation stood for or at least wanted to stand for ... think about it ... cheers mate :cheers:

Every nation indulges in humanitarian, rescue & relief ops and you have our gratitude for saving our citizens. But if helping a few citizens from India makes you believe that pakistani navy is undefeatable then as you say. I commented as this was the only thing in your comment worth responding to. Sleep tight and enjoy your fantasies.

india supa dupa powa cant save own citizen all they good at harassing women and journalist and killing dalits.

Dossiers are meant to be stored nothing can be happen on the basis of dossiers even we have many from India trashed in storage who cares. If India is involved in Baluchistan we have capable agencies to give befitting response.
Do we? With FIA fallen and infiltrated... and other secret information with RAW agents heavily present in Karachi. I know about intelligence. Our agencies are only good at taking evidence from Indians and Candians who work together and framing their own citizens on false terror charges. It has become so apt that we fail to see how far RAW is capable of going.

Last time when you said this Indian response was " dossier kyoom, Hum tho Zinda Aadmi Khada kardenge, Eik Nahin, Dho"
Ham Zinda Modi Khara karenge.
Nothing will come out from these allegations by both countries. Who cares for dossiers.

Pakistan is wasting time on these dossiers, we should admit that our strongest point is not diplomacy but covert ops in other countries, we should concentrate on covert missions to make India sit on table, once there is a bomb blast they will always running towards table .... last time they found on table was after Mumbai attacks.

That time is approaching fast my friend, we will hit back and this time we will tell the world we have given evidences but US failed to do more or anything on it ..so we took things in our own hand ...

Go to hindustantimes website or check on google news, it will be the first thing coming up in country affairs.
_af147dd0-7898-11e5-bc61-5d96ac0074a6.jpg

Pakistan has handed over to the US three dossiers with alleged evidence of Indian involvement in “subversive activities” but the Obama administration has not acknowledged Islamabad’s protest against New Delhi.

National Security Adviser Sartaj Aziz handed over the dossiers to the US side when Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif met Secretary of State John Kerry in Washington on Wednesday.

“Kerry was briefed about the destabilising role of Indian agencies in FATA (Federally Administered Tribal Areas), Balochistan and Karachi,” said a statement issued by Pakistan’s foreign ministry after the meeting.

However, when State Department spokesperson John Kirby was questioned by reporters about the dossiers during a news briefing, he said he was “not aware” that the US had received the Pakistani dossiers. “I don’t know how much detail we’re going to be able to get into,” he said in response to several queries.

Kirby declined to “get into the specifics of the discussion” between Kerry and Sharif and said: “We continue to believe that India and Pakistan stand to benefit from practical cooperation, and we encourage both India and Pakistan to engage in direct dialogue aimed at reducing tensions.”

In recent weeks, Pakistan has repeatedly raked up the issue of India’s alleged involvement in fomenting unrest in Balochistan and the tribal areas – a charge that has been rejected outright by New Delhi.

Pakistan also handed over a dossier on India’s alleged role in fomenting unrest to the UN but the world body paid no heed to the allegations.

Following the talks between Kerry and Sharif, Pakistan’s foreign secretary Aizaz Chaudhry said copies of the three dossiers will also be handed over to India when the two countries hold talks next.

“We will give these dossiers to India when we would talk to them,” he told reporters in Washington. Pakistan submitted the dossiers to the US because it is an important partner, he added.

Chaudhry said Pakistan is “not in a position to reveal the contents of the dossiers”. The contents will be made public only when a decision is made by the government, he said.

@Zarvan @Ifrit
Nice source

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom