What's new

Nose ring in pakistani weddings?

Well you can see brides having nose ring in almost every wedding in karachi

Wearing nose ring is an insult to women. Only cows wear nose rings (in South Asia).
Indians wear it too..Africans have a similar culture and btw, it seems to be popular in the West! So westerners are becoming cows? :unsure:

Last edited:
I have to thing for women with small nose ring :wub:

Indians were it too..Africans have a similar culture and btw, it seems to be popular in the West! So westerners are becoming cows? :unsure:

The West like to experiment and to emulate the Eastern culture. They thought it is chic and hip. It is just a fad.

yes....small nose rings looks secy....no doubt.......:smitten:

lol....
what is this.....
by ur logic humans who fly is an insult to those...because only birds fly......

Humans do not fly my darling.
Humans sit on/in something that "flies". These machines actually do not fly gracefully like a bird or a bee, but by pure blunt force.
To say human flies is purely delusional.

The West like to experiment and to emulate the Eastern culture. They thought it is chic and hip. It is just a fad.
Yea, but I know more Westerners who have nose rings than Easterners! Guess we rub off on them...I still hate it though! Good for the experimenting...and the acceptance to become a cow! :tup:

What is this obsession with nose piercing? Its the second thread I m seeing on this topic.

Humans do not fly my darling.
Humans sit on/in something that "flies". These machines actually do not fly gracefully like a bird or a bee, but by pure blunt force.
To say human flies is purely delusional.
hahaha.....
u are really funny....have u never seen paragliding...or wingsuit flying....
even a person on plane is considered flying may be by the help of mechanical wings...
whatever force they use....it doesn't matter what matter is they fly....
just like cows wear nose ring not to make them look good....:tup:

Yea, but I know more Westerners who have nose rings than Easterners! Guess we rub off on them...I still hate it though! Good for the experimenting...and the acceptance to become a cow! :tup:

I don't see too many nose ring wearer here. I have seen one or two diamond stud wearer for a while and they are now back to studless. The westerners are definitely curious in a lot of things.

I don't get it, leave it to the woman to wear what she wants to wear. Personally in weddings it looks really good, but I wouldn't like to see someone wear it in daily life.

People here have some weird taste, I see a lot of people now a days with those giant ear guage, and it just freaks me out. I get ear rings but guage is just plain weird.

Last edited:
hahaha.....
u are really funny....have u never seen paragliding...or wingsuit flying....
even a person on plane is considered flying may be by the help of mechanical wings...
whatever force they use....it doesn't matter what matter is they fly....
just like cows wear nose ring not to make them look good....:tup:

Doing paragliding and wingsuit are gliding - NOT flying. There is a big difference.
Some squirrels glide using the skin that connect in their limbs. We call them gliding squirrels, not FLYING squirrels.

Doing paragliding and wingsuit are gliding - NOT flying. There is a big difference.
Some squirrels glide using the skin that connect in their limbs. We call them gliding squirrels, not FLYING squirrels.
what ever make u feel good....flying or gliding...
but if u will search on flying this is what u will get....and gliding is a maneuver in the act of flying so basically its a part of flying....
birds do glide over favorable winds to lessen the effort of wings and save energy...otherwise they could have never been able to migrate to 1000's of KM .....
and cows have nose ring not to look good but because humans can control them easily......
so, u can't compare both....

Back
Top Bottom