What's new

Norway: Terrorism in Oslo and Utoeya by suspected far-right Christian

RIP

The bomb blast was so huge that whole govt building and vehicles outside in the road has destroyed. It is just front of Norway's PM's office.

oslo-blast-007.jpg

I think Libyans could be behind this as Gaddafi threatened few weeks ago to attack Europe and he has done it before (Lockerbie Bombing)

Islamists Confirmed!

6.09pm: NRK is reporting that an unknown group called "Helpers of the Global Jihad" have posted a message that this is only the beginning of the reaction to Norwegian periodicals publishing the Muhammed cartoons, according to Andrew Boyle, a journalist in Norway.

Oslo explosion - live coverage | World news | guardian.co.uk

Scandinavian countries are said to have one of the most open and welcoming societies in the world where ministers are rumored to travel to work on public buses. I think this incident will change all that.

@ Topic: I officially lost all respect for this jihadi scum eventhough i didn't had them any in the first place. There would have been some dignity if they said that they did what they did for Libya or AF but they name some cartoons which was published years ago.

Ansar Al Islam takes responsibility as reported by Al Jazeera...

Ansar al-Islam is a Kurdish Sunni Islamist group, promoting a radical interpretation of Islam, close to the official Saudi ideology of Wahhabism with strict application of Sharia

they are same maybe . .as ansar means helper.

unfortunately, there have been many many bomb blasts in pakistan, too many ofcourse.

everytime i hear group x,y and z - people or groups who i have never heard of, or mean nothing to me take "responsibility" - and i wonder how does that mean it was done by them, and how the heck did they do it?

a muslim just need to take take responsibility, and thats it closed case, not exactly compelling imo.

A bomb has been detonated at government headquarters in Oslo

It was high security area! Govt HQ and PM's office!

Norway is the richest country in the world!
:what:

_54221882_012507977-1.jpg

7 people confirmed killed. The casualty could go significantly higher

Back
Top Bottom