What's new

Norway: Terrorism in Oslo and Utoeya by suspected far-right Christian

or it can be one by insiders like destroying the data and Govt files .. :unsure:

or it can be one by insiders like destroying the data and Govt files .. :unsure:

It is a clear terrorist attack. one bomb at PM office and a lone gunman shot dead four youth near Oslo

it isn't clear. please, dont make up stuff like muslims did this. nothing is clear. i havent been there, but thankfully my dad returned safe back home. about the incident of four killed.

they say a man pretending to be a cop with uniform got into the island and started shooting. nothing is clear right know, but one thing is for sure. THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK!

and no matter what religion you belong to or race or country, you should condemn it!

Its unfortunate that Norway doesn't have a Digvijay Singh who can name suspects faster than the investigation agencies. All he need is some cameras and microphones and he will pull suspect's name like a magician pulling rabbit out of his hat. We Indians will be more than happy to export him to Norway at our own cost.

NOOO!!!!

Good gosh, this world has so much evil :angry:

The evil doers must be punished no matter where they are hiding!

Norway is important to me since it has helped my country tremendously, including important NGOs such as Grameen in Bangladesh.

@Terrorists: F*CK YOU AAALLLL

it isn't clear. please, dont make up stuff like muslims did this. nothing is clear. i havent been there, but thankfully my dad returned safe back home. about the incident of four killed.

they say a man pretending to be a cop with uniform got into the island and started shooting. nothing is clear right know, but one thing is for sure. THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK!

and no matter what religion you belong to or race or country, you should condemn it!

Norway 'al-Qaeda' bomb plot: Three arrested in Oslo

8 July 2010

Unnamed Norwegian and US officials told the Associated Press that the men were members of al-Qaeda and had been under surveillance for a year.

They said it was not clear whether the men had selected a target, but they were attempting to make peroxide bombs.

The BBC's security correspondent says Norway may have been targeted because it has troops in Afghanistan.

BBC News - Norway 'al-Qaeda' bomb plot: Three arrested in Oslo

I'm hearing that the former Prime Minister was there. The same person the Mullah wanted dead. Posted in the first post on the first page on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom