What's new

Norway: Terrorism in Oslo and Utoeya by suspected far-right Christian

oslo.jpeg

ipad-art-wide-559692675-420x0.jpg

ipad-art-wide-559692728-420x0.jpg

art-353-559692716-200x0.jpg

..and these animals use the name of Islam to continue their operations.

Something which educated and peace-loving Muslims do not do anything about.

don't say that terrorists are not educated.... they are very well educated ..maybe sometimes over educated.... lol..

one i heard was from London school of economic and one in India was technical support in Google ..had done engineering from Pune.

Doubt it:

Norwegian prosecutors on Tuesday filed a terrorism charge against Mullah Krekar, founder of the Kurdish Islamist group Ansar al-Islam, who is accused of threatening a former minister, Erna Solberg, with death.

"Norway will pay a heavy price for my death," he said. "If, for example, Erna Solberg deports me and I die as a result, she will suffer the same fate."

it is somehow true that he did threaten those people, i have met this guy to. and from what i have seen. this guy doesnt have a single man in power to help him in his cause, except some crazy extremist muslims. and norway is very harsh on their security and stuff like that!

there was two bomb attacks, the two first pictures i dont remember where is. the second pictures are from the governmental building. my dad drives a route trough there daily. i hope he is okay. and may those who died in the incident rest in peace! what have they done to deserve this.

dont jump into a conclusion that it is muslims who stands behind this, it could also be nazis from east-europe. who has threathened norway several times. dont start a flame war for nothing. nothing is known yet. it is expected that the PM wil hold a press conference soon. i'm gonna watch that and come back!

images shows that bombs blasts were of high intensity. i think in 2-3 days truth will come out.

I have Norwegian friends who live in Oslo, I just talked with them on Facebook, I am glad to say they are okay, but they where close to the explosion..

Man I sure hope they catch these f*ckers..

I came back from Oslo centrum 30min ago and glass are every were. My siste had to close her office after police told them too. Oslo isnt looking good and Goverment house were this bomb went off is in centrum.

Very sad and i still cant belive its true and hope it isnt a bomb but we read every day how well Norwegain air force is doing in Libya. They have dropped over 500 bombs on ppl who cant even defend them self and 1 bomb isnt as many as 500 Norge har sluppet 500 Libya-bomber - VG Nett om Libya

Apparently there was a shooting in a summer camp in Norway just now... It is unclear yet if it is connected to the explosions.

If it's about the Cartoon Issue why do Muslims in Europe Take it so seriously ? Hmmm American Muslims like myself just mostly forgive and forget but I'v Noticed European Muslims have alot of hate in them.

Norway isnt best friend with Isreal since many norwegain politican tried to get inn too gaza on boats which were stopped in Greace and few days ago norwegain national channel showed TEARS ON GAZA NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsmåling . Also Norway is one of biggest supporter of voting in FN for own Palastine state as isreal was created

Back
Top Bottom