What's new

Norway: Terrorism in Oslo and Utoeya by suspected far-right Christian

Norway isnt best friend with Isreal since many norwegain politican tried to get inn too gaza on boats which were stopped in Greace and few days ago norwegain national channel showed TEARS ON GAZA NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsmåling . Also Norway is one of biggest supporter of voting in FN for own Palastine state as isreal was created

What`s your point? It`s no secret that Norway is one of the most Pro-Palestinian nations in Europe if not the world.
Good for them.

If it was Radicals then Europe will cut off Muslim Immigration and start clamping down on Mosques. so idiot probably ruined it for everyone :hitwall: .

sorry, i have to ask a white elephant type question, if this was a car bomb, how come most of the damage is on the top floors?

sorry, i have to ask a white elephant type question, if this was a car bomb, how come most of the damage is on the top floors?

there is 2 blasts dear one was in office another in car as per news.

A massive bomb blast has hit government buildings in the Norwegian capital Oslo, killing at least two people and injuring 15 others.

PM Jens Stoltenberg, of the Labour Party, described the situation as "very serious".

Police later confirmed a shooting incident at a Labour Party youth meeting near Oslo.

Unconfirmed reports said a man dressed as a police officer had opened fire indiscriminately.

No-one group has said it carried out the attacks.
BBC News - Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's office

4 more shot dead at gov't youth rally in oslo

Norway's active participation in war against Libya , Iraq & Afghanistan made them a legitimate target ...

It can be Gaddafi works ...

Norway's active participation in war against Libya , Iraq & Afghanistan made them a legitimate target ...

It can be Gaddafi works ...

i doubt it - norway are one of the countries who are scaling back from libya - so why target them?

Back
Top Bottom