What's new

Norway, Philippines ambassadors among 7 killed in Gilgit helicopter crash

I didn't want to go down that drain but since you are so hell bent, Go through the thread again.

See all the BS was started with post #64, A senior member from Pakistan. He somehow summarized that it was India behind that attack. And then after there are number of Pakistani members who connected the dots somehow with their ruhani akal and stated that India did this. Even TTA were involved.
Quote me any post from any Indian member where he cheered about the attack.

Even if you can, Let me tell you again.
"I don't give a flying f@k to jingoistic morons, Be it Indian or Pakistani."

Let me be the devil's advocate...if that conspiracy is true...so can my theory be. The incident comes couple of days after the Pakistani defense ministers that RAW wants to destroy Pakistan... Let me put it the other way round....looks like an ISI in house job...this will enable the free flow of funds in the name to fighting terror. And by manipulating the story and blaming it on TTP.. one can draw India into the story and then put up an conscious effort to somehow malign India for the attack.

Let me be the devil's advocate...if that conspiracy is true...so can my theory be. The incident comes couple of days after the Pakistani defense ministers that RAW wants to destroy Pakistan... Let me put it the other way round....looks like an ISI in house job...this will enable the free flow of funds in the name to fighting terror. And by manipulating the story and blaming it on TTP.. one can draw India into the story and then put up an conscious effort to somehow malign India for the attack.
I'm Sorry, But why did you quote me?o_O

No ack ack, No sam. Stop giving fuel for Bharati trolls over nothing.

Great post. Definitely shows what a big chutya you are. Slow claps.

My dear, i was earlier having a conversation with a Scottish friend who has done tour of duty in both Iraq and Afghanistan, i mentioned this incident to him, his reply was ,''what's new with a chopper crashing, people have no idea how many American helicopters crash in Afghanistan, even without any enemy actions.... the only thing making headlines is that some VIPs have died in the crash''. Sad as it is, we take joy in our neighbours loss or tragedy and since due to the networking sites, nothing remains hidden. Both the sadness and joyful reactions. Sometimes in bad taste.
That's actually shameful. A soldier on line of duty. If he suffer a tragedy deserve to be respect from either side.

You know only soldiers do it. They respect each other. Yes the orders can be right or wrong but soldiers are not. I realised this from some IAF pilots they have Pakistani pilot in extreme high regards. Even Pakistani pilots they return same jesture. They both know how good their opponent are.

It was never their mistake that 4 chopper were turned to 3.

And it was bad luck for those guest.

We all know chopper crash all the time. Yes indian have this problem of going too far thanks to hate spewed by media.

Indian media is one of the worst in world. Yes yes even worst than Pakistani way worst actually.

Pakistan Taliban claim responsibility for helicopter attack, say PM Nawaz Sharif was target | Zee News
Well looks like your media is not that much busy. Please don't comment if you do not have any information.

Does the Taliban claim have more authenticity or The Government Of Pakistan?
The media is busy making bad picture of Pakistan.
The headline shouldn't include the false claim of taliban rather quote the official statement released by GoP.

I hate to put it ... media in India is about business/entertainment than journalism
i am sure there are serious journalists. it is the way things have evolved ...

Sad Sad incident, apart from the obvious agony due to loss of life, TTP scum claiming that it was their hit has made it worse. Even if 6 out of 10 people do not believe them the remaining 4 will and it will be a huge dent to the efforts being made to improve image of Pakistan. Seems we can't catch a break.

Very Sad and Tragic incident, Rest in Peace to all departed souls and may all injured get well soon Ameen. :(

Mi-17s are crashing too much now, why?? is there any alternative to those for Pakistan?? These birds are becoming too unreliable.

Back
Top Bottom