What's new

Norway, Philippines ambassadors among 7 killed in Gilgit helicopter crash

Why is the ACM involved, wasn't this a PA helo?
He probably was one of the guests as this was a ceremony for the opening of a Ski resort and i believe he's also the president of Pakistan Ski Federation.

The place where it crashed is a PAF training base. The inauguration was of the first chairlift built on one of the ski slopes there.

Well can you accept even PA tell the truth ( even if their was AA fire) , on many incidents PA opened lied and caught later on.

Yes and then also bribe all the diplomats from 34 countries who saw it with candies to keep shut.

Indian fantasies...

A tourist facility in Naltar, could be a hotel or resort.

PAF base yarra. They allow tourists on their ski slopes. They built their first chair lift 6 moths ago and that is what was to be inaugurated. Same place where both our winter-Olympians were trained.

-.- It's chalk and cheese comparing Naltar to Fairy Meadows which has no military presence and is a couple of hours away from the lawless Chillas district.

Let me be the devil's advocate...if that conspiracy is true...so can my theory be. The incident comes couple of days after the Pakistani defense ministers that RAW wants to destroy Pakistan... Let me put it the other way round....looks like an ISI in house job...this will enable the free flow of funds in the name to fighting terror. And by manipulating the story and blaming it on TTP.. one can draw India into the story and then put up an conscious effort to somehow malign India for the attack.

OMG! Yes! You figured it out! Pakistan wants to put this on India. It's ISI. It's an international conspiracy!....but....wait....what? ISPR just released a statement that it was a technical fault?.....

On topic:

If anyone of you have been to that place then you'd know how ludicrous the TTP claim is. The LZs are in the middle of the base which sits in the middle of Naltar valley which is locked air tight 24/7.

Last edited:
OMG! Yes! You figured it out! Pakistan wants to put this on India. It's ISI. It's an international conspiracy!....but....wait....what? ISPR just released a statement that it was a technical fault?.....

The population of and around Naltar is also very anti TTP since most are Shias and Ismailis. So TTP won't find any sympathizer and support in that area.

The population of and around Naltar is also very anti TTP since most are Shias and Ismailis. So TTP won't find any sympathizer and support in that area.
They generally don't find support in that area , regardless of of Shias and Ismailis .

I must step in here and say, the conduct of some of the Indians on this very forum and their Media has been extremely DESPERATE and PATHETIC.

The Indian Members on this Forum and their Media has been consistently trying to paint it as an attack by the TTP. Pakistan's Foreign Office has rejected this, Defence Minister has rejected this and most importantly the Foreign dignitaries present there have also rejected this. How much more proof do you want that this wasn't a Terrorist Attack?

I mean how much more desperate can you get, that you're using such a tragedy to score some brownie points. Tsk Tsk

In a statement, Khorasani said “TTP will soon show the Shoulder Launch Missile (SAM SYSTEM) used in the attack”.
Balls!

ttp.jpg

Missiles my a$$! :lol:

Let me be the devil's advocate...if that conspiracy is true...so can my theory be. The incident comes couple of days after the Pakistani defense ministers that RAW wants to destroy Pakistan... Let me put it the other way round....looks like an ISI in house job...this will enable the free flow of funds in the name to fighting terror. And by manipulating the story and blaming it on TTP.. one can draw India into the story and then put up an conscious effort to somehow malign India for the attack.

Ah gocha.

If one can believe elephants crossing rivers on mouse back, then surely this theory is true too.

PAF base yarra. They allow tourists on their ski slopes. They built their first chair lift 6 moths ago and that is what was to be inaugurated. Same place where both our winter-Olympians were trained.

Opening ceremony + 3 day excursion trip.

Excerpt:
---------------------

May 8, 2015

The Pakistani foreign ministry said the heads of diplomatic missions from more than 30 countries, along with their family members and some Pakistani dignitaries, had been flown to the city of Gilgit by a C-130 aircraft.

“From there, they were being taken to Naltar in four helicopters for a three-day excursion trip,” the ministry statement said.

Philippine and Norweigian ambassadors killed in Pakistan helicopter crash | The National

------------------------

Last edited:
I have said this before and I'll say it again. The line that the bharatis and their media has been running for the last day or so shows that a peaceful Pakistan is not in their interests. The fact that even after Pakistan government had said that this was an accident, they still continued running with the same line. Hell, even foreign diplomats then said it was an accident. Anyone still confused about this country should really have their eyes opened by this incident. These people do not want to see you living in peace and prospering. What they will tell you to your face is mostly BS because they can't say how the feel openly.

You think these people are happy that TTP is getting their *** handed to them, that they no longer control vast majority of FATA or Swat? No -- it makes them extremely frustrated. They see that as a changing in status quo. They were extremely happy and satisfied with the status quo that existed between 2008-2014 because it was heavily in their favour.

My condolences to the people of the Philippines and Norway, RIP your excellencies.

As for my brothers who passed on, Allah bless for your heroism and service.

Let's not forget, these are the same people that harp about conspiracy theories in Pakistan yet make all sorts of conspiracy theories about Pakistan. This is just another example. Hypocrisy runs through their veins.

No PR133/2015-ISPR Dated: May 9, 2015
Rawalpindi - May 9, 2015:
Gen Raheel Sharif, COAS put his arm around a sobbing boy among the diplomats at the Nur Khan Airbase where the bodies of the Naltar crash were brought from Gilgit on Saturday.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

image_resize.aspx

No PR134/2015-ISPR Dated: May 9, 2015
Rawalpindi - May 9, 2015:
Namaze Janaza of Shaheed pilots and Flight Engineer was offered at chaklala Garrison today.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

image_resize.aspx

Hi,

After looking at the video of the crash----if it was a concrete landing pad and if the chopper had wheels---the crash would not have happened. The chopper came in for a hard landing---. The skid pads hit the grass field and got stuck---the chopper toppled over.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom