What's new

Norway, Philippines ambassadors among 7 killed in Gilgit helicopter crash

Does it look like the occasion or the thread to discuss it? We would appreciate sobering thoughts here. Sympathies for victims if you have any. We can fight our battles some time later. Agree?
You do realise that you are talking to internet hindus. they have only joy to celebrate on our mischief.

It seems shoulder fire SAM worked here ?Check out the valley in Gilgit.

Rip to poor souls.
give yourself a rest and wait for the news to mature

the truth will eventually come out if it was an accident due to fault weather, pilot error or an attack as claimed.

there is nothing more to this story everybody should stop before you start trading insults and troll like every other thread.

I do not support such attacks. Iam asking for any proof of India's involvement in school attack.

RIP to the deceased! Hopefully everything is fine with the injured. We pray for them.

Are you sure? Your countrymen are very happy after this incident...

You do realise that you are talking to internet hindus. they have only joy to celebrate on our mischief.

Call me optimist but there got to be able some people with sentivity and humanity in 1.3 billion population, no?

give yourself a rest and wait for the news to mature

the truth will eventually come out if it was an accident due to fault weather, pilot error or an attack as claimed.

there is nothing more to this story everybody should stop before you start trading insults and troll like every other thread.

I'm sick and tired of these Indians destroying every thread on this forum. Every moment and occasion is used by the Indian members to come up with the wildest of theories.

I hope the mods keep a very close eye on Indian members in this thread. Anyone that derails the topic or mocks in this moment of grief needs to be banned!

like I said
we will find out whether the claim is true or not.
also hiding this fact wont be possible for ever.

since the international dignitaries are victims so international investigation might take place with their experts coming in and it wont be possible to hide if it was shot down.

so keep your trumpets and party poppers for the right time.

Call me optimist but there got to be able some people with sentivity and humanity in 1.3 billion population, no?
save it for now

my real issue is why the human tragedy has taken a secondary importance and why it is suddenly important for Indians to look at sabotage as the most important thing in this tragedy.

I'm calling BS, do the TTP have access to MANPADS? And these Mi-17s are almost certain to have had IDS on board (right?).

Unless the TTP used a RPG on the helo during either landing or take off as has been used against US forces in Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan to devastating effect. However I doubt this also because the HLZs would have been cleared by the PA so I can't see how the TTP could get close enough to use RPGs on the Mi-17s.

Even though if they would have shot an RPG and luckily it hits the right place still probability of survivors in such incident is less then 10% but their are only 6 fatalities and 13 survivors so it seems no sabotage by TTP stooges is possible.

By the way the Chut!@ ki aulad and actually a Haramxada khurasani B@stard trying to score points and his sh!ty claim shows off he don't seems to know a d!ck about man pads. If they would have used a Man Pad BC it would be a devastation and absolute destruction and survival of 17 passenger shows he is an a$$ hope licker.

like I said
we will find out whether the claim is true or not.
also hiding this fact wont be possible for ever.

since the international dignitaries are victims so international investigation might take place with their experts coming in and it wont be possible to hide if it was shot down.

so keep your trumpets and party poppers for the right time.

I have a neutral view on this. I was looking at news and found and hence posted. Anyway RIP to all the people who died.

Even though if they would have shot an RPG and luckily it hits the right place still probability of survivors in such incident is less then 10% but their are only 6 fatalities and 13 survivors so it seems no sabotage by TTP stooges is possible.

By the way the Chut!@ ki aulad and actually a Haramxada khurasani B@stard trying to score points and his sh!ty claim shows off he don't seems to know a d!ck about man pads. If they would have used a Man Pad BC it would be a devastation and absolute destruction and survival of 17 passenger shows he is an a$$ hope licker.

Simple. This TTP swine scum needs to be erased. Nothing else will cut it.

Last edited:
This should give rest to all BS claims of TTP.

Better luck next time TTP rats. Kisi aur ko chutya banana

Yeh sirf Chutia Bunanay Ki acting ker saktay hain Kion kay chutia bunanay kay lia bhi mard hona zerori hai Aur TTP kay hejray Sirf buchon ko hi maar saktay hain Ya phir burqay pehin Ker bhag saktay hain dosray masoom logon ko phansa ker ... HEJRAY.

Back
Top Bottom