What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

The media's way of reporting has been extremely irresponsible. The people from the North East will now all be scared while this could well have been for an entirely different reason. But then denying that racism is not prevalent is lame. The reasons of his murder(its not just death) is not clear. Before the motive is clear, jumping to conclusions is so darn unfair - especially for the million of families whose relatives have gone elsewhere for livelihood. :disagree:

It actually depends on why he was killed - the motive. If it's for money, its not racism. If its for color.... :ashamed:

This is how propaganda starts. ...... blow smoke. Imagine fire.

Now delhi is land of "rape" and "Racism". ....... what next ? ...... no toilets and caste ?

This is how propaganda starts. ...... blow smoke. Imagine fire.

Now delhi is land of "rape" and "Racism". ....... what next ? ...... no toilets and caste ?
Rape and racism are like R&R for most racist mainland Indians..stats speak for themselves.

Very shameful and disgusting.

And its very Punjabi thing to mock people just because of their color or hair or shame etc.

Kapil Sharma's comedy is a example.

What is so special about a North eastern Indian getting killed in Delhi ?

Why not just report that an Indian was killed in Delhi ?

Have you ever read a report that 'Hindu killed in Delhi' ? .... or South Indian killed in Delhi ? How about Tamilian killed in delhi ? :tdown:

1.) Bringing religion in reporting is absurd but its the international media that rules and reports most of the news as per its own view point and so called national media just picks from there.

2.) But south Indian or tamilian don't get killed due to being a south Indian or Tamil. But North east people get harassed just being from north east or of Mongoloid feature.

Last edited:
The new paper does not mention about religion but some people are more interested in victims religion than this unfortunate incident..

RIP kid!!

I think anyone saying that it is not racism has never been to Delhi.
Really!! Common lingo- chinky or chapta for people from NE, Madrasi for SIndians, habshi for africans, katua for muslims.
And this is not only delhi but the entire north.

Report says hewas teased and beaten up for his hair colour in the middle of Capital ,does anyone beat up any one for having different hair colour?? seriously ???
There is history of NE people suffering racial discrimination in the CAPITAL , shouldn't we be concerned ?

I do not think they beat him up for having a different hair color, otherwise there are enough old men with weird red colored hair in about Delhi. They got into a tiff and the matters escalated. I do not think that qualifies as racism. To see real racism see the way African Americans are treated in USA.

Very shameful and disgusting.

And its very Punjabi thing to mock people just because of their color or hair or shame etc.

LOL. And you have the gall to call other Racist :rofl:

Kapil Sharma's comedy is a example.

You are better. :P

1.) Bringing religion in reporting is absurd but its the international media that rules and reports most of the news as per its own view point and so called national media just picks from there.

How is it any different from bring in RACE ? ..... or is RELIGION the new Holy Cow ? :coffee:

2.) But south Indian or tamilian don't get killed due to being a south Indian or Tamil. But North east people get harassed just being from north east or of Mongoloid feature.

Do Sikhs get killed in Delhi because they are sikhs ? :coffee:

Do ugly people get discriminated for being ugly ? Do short people get discriminated for being short ? do poor people get discriminated for being poor ? :coffee:

Really!! Common lingo- chinky or chapta for people from NE, Madrasi for SIndians, habshi for africans, katua for muslims.
And this is not only delhi but the entire north.
You do not understand what is racism then. Calling people lamba, tingna, kaala, gora, chikna, hero are all just communicative tools for those not very articulate or sophisticated of language. Racism is where you hate people for their differences. I do not think anyone hates South Indians or North East Indians or Punjabis or whoever.

Kyun nahi,bhaiya ji... you are not worth anything else anyway :smitten:I do like working with specially abled people like u:cuckoo:

To be honest I tend to avoid retards and fools ...... but like the village idiot, they always provide entertainment. :P

I do not think they beat him up for having a different hair color, otherwise there are enough old men with weird red colored hair in about Delhi. They got into a tiff and the matters escalated. I do not think that qualifies as racism. To see real racism see the way African Americans are treated in USA.
I will not say what happen in USA with African american...but in delhi there exist racism with the people of North east...
be it with their girls or the boys....it's mainly north Indians who get involved in all these stuff...
I am saying this because I have seen this with my eyes....

Back
Top Bottom