What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

This sort of thing does not happen in BD and we have mongoloid looking people in all our major cities.

I am stating a fact and that is that.

Is that why the mongoloid looking population of Chittagong Hill Tracts started moving to Indian North-Eastern states .

Facts my @ss.

Is RSS active in AP?
It is quite a bit,they do some good work too,but it is mostly seems a cover for their other activities.They are actively involved in creating local religions to counter missionaries who are a problem of their own.

This sort of incident underlines that the North-Eastern people should either get independence or merge with BD.

Indians are highly racist people.
Illegal bangladeshis are one of the biggest if not the biggest headaches for us NE Indians,keep ur idiocy to yourself,we have a better living standard than most of BD anyway,why the heck will we join an overpopulated country.

what's the reaction at home bro ???hope you don`t go for some kind of revenge racism..

Here in Delhi, Students from NE are protesting outside the Lagpat Nagar Police station & students of other nationalities are also supporting them. I hope, the culprits are punished and departed soul gets justice.

yesterday i was abit worked up.....let me clarify today.....

there is no racism in Delhi.....never was....

calling someone chinki or mallu,madrasi,,,whore etc etc is normal.....this is to increase the bhaichara between them...

its just typical lingo of Delhi....dont blow it out of proportions....

India is a perfect country......
these terms are not used to embarrass NE people, they are used but not to express hatred. much better than what Delhite suffers in chennei or mumbai.

these terms are not used to embarrass NE people, they are used but not to express hatred. much better than what Delhite suffers in chennei or mumbai.

I know what u mean bro.. . . . during my industrial training in Hyderabad. . one of my keralite executive told me that he hates working with bhaiyas.( i am from U.P). . . .i ignored him twice but the third time i said it on his face that even i hate working with a mallu ( i neva meant it, have so many mallu friends since my school days ) but unfortunately we are in a same company so deal with it. . . :chilli:

He never said that thing ever again to me :p: though he made my training a living hell :lol:

P.S :- no hard feelings for any of my keralite brothers. . . that executive was just an *** :enjoy:

north Indians are troublemakers period.

Lack of education bro. . . . but things are improving :)

Illegal bangladeshis are one of the biggest if not the biggest headaches for us NE Indians,keep ur idiocy to yourself,we have a better living standard than most of BD anyway,why the heck will we join an overpopulated country.

well start speaking punjabi and eat lots of muli da paratha maybe then

you ll become proper indian:dance3:

If you really are from the North-East then you are ignorant.

BD GDP/capita is over 1K US dollar now and growing at around 5% a year, which is more than India. BD would be far ahead of India now if it was not for the fact that India had 24 EXTRA years of independence.

By joining with BD you will only be sharing your natural resources with 150 million others, instead of 1.2 billion. Far more of your resources will be ploughed back into your own states and there is little racism in Bangladesh. The idea that someone would be the victim of this kind of racist attack is unthinkable in tolerant BD.

Both BD and North-Easterners would massively benefit from this relationship.

I know what u mean bro.. . . . during my industrial training in Hyderabad. . one of my keralite executive told me that he hates working with bhaiyas.( i am from U.P). . . .i ignored him twice but the third time i said it on his face that even i hate working with a mallu ( i neva meant it, have so many mallu friends since my school days ) but unfortunately we are in a same company so deal with it. . . :chilli:

He never said that thing ever again to me :p: though he made my training a living hell :lol:

P.S :- no hard feelings for any of my keralite brothers. . . that executive was just an *** :enjoy:

One of my friends who works in the IAF said tome the same thing like your mallu executive .

May be it has got something to do with UP/Bihar people behave with South Indians.

BD GDP/capita is over 1K US dollar now and growing at around 5% a year, which is more than India. BD would be far ahead of India now if it was not for the fact that India had 24 EXTRA years of independence.

By joining with BD you will only be sharing your natural resources with 150 million others, instead of 1.2 billion. Far more of your resources will be ploughed back into your own states and there is little racism in Bangladesh. The idea that someone would be the victim of this kind of racist attack is unthinkable in tolerant BD.

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

Sorry BDeshi . Nobody is interested to join BD .

One of my friends who works in the IAF said tome the same thing like your mallu executive .

May be it has got something to do with UP/Bihar people behave with South Indians.

Could be a reason bro. . . but IMO language barrier is the biggest issue. . . sometimes if we talk in a language which others don't understand. . . that creates problem. . .ppl tend to think that may be you are talking about them . . or even making fun of them :-)

And believe me. . i'm nothing like a bhaiya . . . i've spent most of my time traveling throughout india so behaviour was hardly any issue in my case :D

Back
Top Bottom