What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omghaha: :omghaha: The Qing emperors were already speaking Chinese, who forced them to assimilate?
Some indian guru? :omghaha::omghaha:

Manchu language survived as long as Qing Dynasty existed, it declined in last century.

Manchu language survived as long as Qing Dynasty existed, it declined in last century.

LOL, it was almost lost since late Qing, nobody spoke the language :omghaha: Don't try to side step, ask the question, so who forced the emperor to assimilate? The emperor's daddy? :rofl: :rofl:

LOL, it was almost lost since late Qing, nobody spoke the language :omghaha: Don't try to side step, ask the question, so who forced the emperor to assimilate? The emperor's daddy? :rofl: :rofl:

What about the common Manchus who live in Manchuria, if it got extinct 100 years ago, how are some Manchu speakers still existing after a century. :woot::woot: Southern Hans were turned into Hans by assimilation many time forced. I also read about Qing military action against Dzhungarians in 1700s and Miao people in 1800s.

What about the common Manchus who live in Manchuria, if it got extinct 100 years ago, how are some Manchu speakers still existing after a century. :woot::woot: Southern Hans were turned into Hans by assimilation many time forced. I also read about Qing military action against Dzhungarians in 1700s and Miao people in 1800s.

Do not argue using straw men logic, I'm not your average indian. First, answer your own question, who forced to Qing emperor to assimilate??

Southern Hans are forced assimilation by Hans?
:omghaha:You love to show off their half baked knowledge, don't you? We talked about that later, but first, answer the question.

Do not argue using straw men logic, I'm not your average indian. First, answer your own question, who forced to Qing emperor to assimilate??

Emperors don't care about their ethnicity but royalty.

You first wrote about "forced assimilation." You cannot make an argument, then can't jump all over the place. Surely you know what is called sequence of order.

I never wrote Qing Dynasty

The last dynasty is Qing, no? Or are you arguing that Ming dynasty emperor were forced to speak Chinese?

Weren't Mings the last Hans to rule China. Manchu never assimilated into Hans, they still exist as recognized ethnic minority.

Weren't Mings the last Hans to rule China. Manchu never assimilated into Hans, they still exist as recognized ethnic minority.

The origin of our discussion was Manchu adopted chinese language and became chinese, you have amnesia? or it is the IQ?

You are side stepping again. You have not answered the question about "forced assimilation"

This was written by the 3rd Qing emperor. He used Chinese to designate orders to subordinate EVERYDAY.

70121479jw1e7wjjnhnilj204o0goaa6_zps635d68e5.jpg

Why are you guys arguing about Chinese history with an Indian that got history lesson from Wiki? That's why I would never ague with Indian s about Indian history or culture since I have 0 knowledge. What a waste of time, /yawn

Also this forum quality is deteriorating day by day. Every thread will be derailed, no mod? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom