What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... Indians pull stuffs from their *** and claim it credible. I suggest you don't take them too serious. They are a joke, their economy is a joke, the rupee is a joke. Gandhi was the mother of all jokes. Need I go on..?

If you have been following...indian is trying to correct Chinese history :omghaha:
when pressed further, he produced a news piece from BBC :omghaha: :omghaha:

If you have been following...indian is trying to correct Chinese history :omghaha:
when pressed further, he produced a news piece from BBC :omghaha: :omghaha:

30% Of China Can’t Speak Mandarin | Headline Asia

BBC News - Beijing says 400 million Chinese cannot speak Mandarin

China's Education Ministry says that about 400 million people - or 30% of the population - cannot speak the country's national language.

Of the 70% of the population who can speak Mandarin, many do not do it well enough, a ministry spokeswoman told Xinhua news agency on Thursday.

The admission from officials came as the government launched another push for linguistic unity in China.

China is home to thousands of dialects and several minority languages.

These include Cantonese and Hokkien, which enjoy strong regional support.

Mandarin - formally called Putonghua in China, meaning "common tongue" - is one of the most widely-spoken languages in the world.

The Education Ministry spokeswoman said the push would be focusing on the countryside and areas with ethnic minorities.

For decades, the ruling Communist Party has promoted Mandarin in an attempt to unite the most populous nation in the world.

But government efforts have been hampered by the sheer size of the country and a lack of investment in education, particularly the rural areas, says the BBC's Martin Patience in Beijing.

The government's policies have also long been contentious, particularly among ethnic minorities, our correspondent adds.

In 2010, there were protests in Tibet about the use of Mandarin in schools. At the time, protesters said it was eroding their culture and language.

BBC is million times more authentic than CCP version. :omghaha::omghaha:

LOL at your dumb intellect. The point is here NOT BBC or CCP, but that history is written by academics. If you want to talk history, use academic source, not news article be it from BBC or CNN.

Look, I can't help if your intellectual capability is limited to news or wiki, but I can give you a hint: Academic source is not news article, even if it has recognized symbols like BBC or CNN on it.:omghaha::omghaha:

You still have not answered the question about forced assimilated :rofl: :rofl:

30% Of China Can’t Speak Mandarin | Headline Asia

BBC News - Beijing says 400 million Chinese cannot speak Mandarin

China's Education Ministry says that about 400 million people - or 30% of the population - cannot speak the country's national language.

Of the 70% of the population who can speak Mandarin, many do not do it well enough, a ministry spokeswoman told Xinhua news agency on Thursday.

The admission from officials came as the government launched another push for linguistic unity in China.

China is home to thousands of dialects and several minority languages.

These include Cantonese and Hokkien, which enjoy strong regional support.

Mandarin - formally called Putonghua in China, meaning "common tongue" - is one of the most widely-spoken languages in the world.

The Education Ministry spokeswoman said the push would be focusing on the countryside and areas with ethnic minorities.

For decades, the ruling Communist Party has promoted Mandarin in an attempt to unite the most populous nation in the world.

But government efforts have been hampered by the sheer size of the country and a lack of investment in education, particularly the rural areas, says the BBC's Martin Patience in Beijing.

The government's policies have also long been contentious, particularly among ethnic minorities, our correspondent adds.

In 2010, there were protests in Tibet about the use of Mandarin in schools. At the time, protesters said it was eroding their culture and language.

LOL, another news. Why should I be surprised? Dumb indian does not know what the difference between language and regional dialects. :omghaha: :omghaha: The indian IQ thing is indeed true.

LOL, another news. Why should I be surprised? Dumb indian does not know what the difference between language and regional dialects. :omghaha: :omghaha: The indian IQ thing is indeed true.

China having 90% literacy have only 70% people speaking Mandarin. :woot::woot::woot:

Wow this ministry of tofu :omghaha: thread is still going strong. Wonder what would happen if someone opens a thread on Baluchistan independence based on a news from Ministry of tandoori chicken or ministry of mattar paneer :rolleyes: @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
If your liberators British and Americans hadn't liberated China, half of China would have still been the province of Japan. :woot:

Japan only occupied 1/3 of China. Anyone with any military knowledge knows they would lost eventually the war, they don't have the resources. it's a matter of time. But where are you indians? You don't even have a country :omghaha: :omghaha:

China having 90% literacy have only 70% people speaking Mandarin.:

I just gave the answer, you still don't get it??????????????????????? :hitwall: :omghaha: language and regional dialects. there is only one set of Chinese character.
Your IQ is below Indian average. :omghaha:

Japan only occupied 1/3 of China. Anyone with any military knowledge knows they would lost eventually the war, they don't have the resources. it's a matter of time. But where are you indians? You don't even have a country :omghaha: :omghaha:

:omghaha: :omghaha:
Hint: there is only one set of Chinese character.
:omghaha::omghaha:.

They lost the war due to the American intervention. You know that as well as I do.

On topic: This is a stupid thread and a stupid idea. Whilst I don't know any NE Indians in Australia, we did know a Sikkimese lady who used to tutor my sister in History. The very idea that NE India wants to secede is incredulous.

They lost the war due to the American intervention. You know that as well as I do.

On topic: This is a stupid thread and a stupid idea. Whilst I don't know any NE Indians in Australia, we did know a Sikkimese lady who used to tutor my sister in History. The very idea that NE India wants to secede is incredulous.

American intervention and A-bomb hasten Japan's defeat. Japan was already stretched to the max, but that's another topic. Go research.

American intervention and A-bomb hasten Japan's defeat. Japan was already stretched to the max, but that's another topic. Go research.

Japan was certainly not stretched to the max with their Chinese campaign. But yeah, different topic.

Indians never has written history and how do they know where they are from and who are their ancestors?

All while your CCP has re-written the entire history in its image. More than anything how will your kids know what they actually were and what htey were made to believe they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom