What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.
You avoid talking about race,I can understand for the rules there.
But without race you say nothing to an Indian 'useful' for them.

race is never the deciding factor, what's important is the system. We were Chinese 30 years ago too, we didn't become Chinese in 2000.

Why were we so poor then.

The Europeans were inferior to us in every way before 1800s, why did that suddenly change? They didn't become Europeans with the birth of Napoleon, he wasn't even French BTW.

During WW2, a million Chinese traitors advanced on our remaining lands while the Americans helped us, what does that tell you.

Race, is the least important factor in pretty much everything. Race is not country. Country is the important thing and the only thing that factors into things.

race is never the deciding factor, what's important is the system. We were Chinese 30 years ago too, we didn't become Chinese in 2000.

The Europeans were inferior to us in every way before 1800s, why did that suddenly change? They didn't become Europeans with the birth of Napoleon, he wasn't even French BTW.

During WW2, a million Chinese traitors advanced on our remaining lands while the Americans helped us, what does that tell you.

Race, is the least important factor in pretty much everything. Race is not country. Country is the important thing and the only thing that factors into things.
My view of history from my natural feeling that American was the real intruder to our oriental people despite what Japanese did to the outside world.

You avoid talking about race,I can understand for the rules there.
But without race you say nothing to an Indian 'useful' for them.

What does your delegation talk to Muslims when they visit Pakistan, your greatest ally???? Do you talk religion and believers and infidels and how Maoists are hidden Muslims?

Even if we concede that NE seeks secession from India, they have never said that they want integration into China. why would they be integrated with a country that has an income 10% of the Japanese and Western income ?? if income/development were an issue, they would be seeking integration with West and not impoverished China which cannot have a per capita income comparable to the West/Japan for at least the coming 75 years.

What about the LOCUST term applied to mainland Chinese by Hong Kongers???

Why should the people of Hong Kong/Macau be a part of China since the Chinese just earn a fraction of what the people of Hong Kong earn due to their sheer hard work and brilliance? the Chinese were earning even much lesser when Hong Kong was forcibly acceded to China in 1996.

and what about Tibet????

You people are playing with fire and disrupting your own life. First you committed the unpardonable sin/the greatest war crime of providing nuclear weapons to terrorist Muslims and you are also providing them delivery weapons for firing nuclear weapons. You have dug your own grave by allying with Muslims but you continue to lick the spit of the Muslims who openly spew spit on you in their media and school curriculum.

Serial Indian liar doesn't know basic math. The Yuan lasted from 1279-1368. Qing from 1644-1912. "Xianbei" ruled north China from 386–535. Add them up, Yindoo. Do you get a thousand

Remember what the Arabs, Ghaznavids, Delhi Sultanates, Timur, Mughals, Portuguese, and British did to India for over 1,000 years. :rofl:

Hahaha These are the only dynasties that occupied all of present day China apart from Xianbeis they still contolled most of 'Hans' you funny islamist. Where did the Mogols go? Rememrer Genchis Khan? You may be Muslim because of him, if you know what I mean ;) Qing dynasty laid foundation for modern day China so the country that you call your own was established by invaders! loool :D Qing wasn't the only Manchu dynasty? Plus Jurchens/Khitans/Huns? And Mohamedeans can't resist but to insult someone's religion. can you guys? Plus I'm an atheist. God is my dog and he licks my feet. :)

Plus going by your logic apart from these dynasties, other invaders didn't conquer whole of China then only Mughals and British managed to conquer most of India. Ghazanvids, Delhi Sultanates and Timur only rules parts of India :)

And when did Arabs rule India? Sorry I must have missed school when they taught this :) Plus Portuguese and British ruled simultaneously :)

Why are the Chinese the second most hated people in the world after the Muslims??? Simple. Because you committed the greatest unpardonable war crime of providing nuclear weapons to Muslims and emboldened their belief that they cannot be hunted if they commit whatever crime they like in any part of the world and then take refuge in Pakistan knowing that Pakistan cannot be touched because it has nuclear weapons.

Why are the Chinese hated so much in Hong Kong and Singapore???

A very reputed newspaper says:

"HONG KONG - Xenophobia is riding high in Singapore, targeting mainland Chinese. And Hong Kong Internet users, fresh from their own "anti-locust [mainland Chinese]" campaign, are giving a big helping hand.

Among the gems from Hong Kong appearing in Temasektimes is this from zhongj: "I am a hongkonger, my hometown HK have been destroyed by locusts [mainlanders], my city is dying. I know that feel, singaporeans U r not alone to fight against locusts."

Another, signing himself stuka05, in Temasektimes: "As a Hong Konger, I have to say our city has been assimilated and declining due to the influx of Mainland Chinese locusts. May God bless Singaporeans oreans could defend their honorable country from the Chinese invasion. Don't be the next HK!"

You people are showing unnecessary aggression towards neighboring countries. Do you have any part of Pakistan/Afghanistan which you wish to make part of China??? and if the answer is not, why not???

The Silk Route stretched from China to Europe. so by your logic, you should rule the whole Asia. but what about

Hong Kong, Macau, Tibet, and many other parts of China which are contested?????? the most important is Tibet. How can the world abandon that part which is bleeding under Chinese government??

We have nothing against the Chinese people. we all love the Chinese people But it is just that the pampered running dogs of Chinese government in the Chinese Army are showing aggression to secure the power of the Chinese Maoists over the common people by diverting attention and in turn endangering world peace.

Why are the Chinese the second most hated people in the world after the Muslims??? Simple. Because you committed the greatest unpardonable war crime of providing nuclear weapons to Muslims and emboldened their belief that they cannot be hunted if they commit whatever crime they like in any part of the world and then take refuge in Pakistan knowing that Pakistan cannot be touched because it has nuclear weapons.

Why are the Chinese hated so much in Hong Kong and Singapore???

A very reputed newspaper says:

"HONG KONG - Xenophobia is riding high in Singapore, targeting mainland Chinese. And Hong Kong Internet users, fresh from their own "anti-locust [mainland Chinese]" campaign, are giving a big helping hand.

Among the gems from Hong Kong appearing in Temasektimes is this from zhongj: "I am a hongkonger, my hometown HK have been destroyed by locusts [mainlanders], my city is dying. I know that feel, singaporeans U r not alone to fight against locusts."

Another, signing himself stuka05, in Temasektimes: "As a Hong Konger, I have to say our city has been assimilated and declining due to the influx of Mainland Chinese locusts. May God bless Singaporeans oreans could defend their honorable country from the Chinese invasion. Don't be the next HK!"

You people are showing unnecessary aggression towards neighboring countries. Do you have any part of Pakistan/Afghanistan which you wish to make part of China??? and if the answer is not, why not???

The Silk Route stretched from China to Europe. so by your logic, you should rule the whole Asia. but what about

Hong Kong, Macau, Tibet, and many other parts of China which are contested?????? the most important is Tibet. How can the world abandon that part which is bleeding under Chinese government??

We have nothing against the Chinese people. we all love the Chinese people But it is just that the pampered running dogs of Chinese government in the Chinese Army are showing aggression to secure the power of the Chinese Maoists over the common people by diverting attention and in turn endangering world peace.

Did you just say Tibet is worse under our rule? Do you know what kind of place Tibet was pre communist, lol, yea the Tibetans really have it bad, I mean having higher incomes than the neighbors not to mention no wars really bleed them dry.

And my previous posts clearly said I don't want any more land into central Asia, if possible we would like to cede some of the much poorer places from the rest of our semi developed nation. We already got problems with developing the West now, we don't need more headaches.

As to HK and Singapore opinions, since pretty much 1960s there are people going to these places, but why the hate now? It's more to do with the fact we are no longer poor, we go there to shop and vacation, rather than be maids. Jealous much.

And please, if we cut HK out of our country they would fold in a second. Do you even know why HK is so rich in the first place?

As to Singapore, I'm not really sure where it is on a map, so that's how important you are. And none of my Canadian and American friends/colleagues know either.

no, but it does give us a vast territory, a population unparalleled, a history unrivaled and all the other goodies that a huge nation have.

The race isn't superior, but the country is. It's just that with a large country as you know, it's a lot harder to unite everyone under one goal. Not like Iceland, they want to be a financial center, they just become one.

But now that it has happened, well, the rest is history.

India and US is the only countries on earth I consider to have the conditions needed to be equal or superior to us.

Except India still isn't united, as in politically, and US is 300 years old and as history would suggest, is on the path down, while we were just rebuilt in 1949. So in 50 years we may be the super power of the world, and then 100 years maybe India, then maybe US, then maybe China again, and so on so forth.

All that is true. But it still doesn't answer my question. Why are the chinese on PDF so obsessed with race? Why can't they have one conversation without talking about race?

All that is true. But it still doesn't answer my question. Why are the chinese on PDF so obsessed with race? Why can't they have one conversation without talking about race?

I majored in info tech not psychology. But maybe because I grew up in a mid size city in Canada for a majority of my life and that it is there that minorities are really minorities and I am very comfortable with people not of my race.

Nice to hear that. But that post, IMO, was directed at some other members. If you go through some posts - they are downright racist and abusive.
I majored in info tech not psychology. But maybe because I grew up in a mid size city in Canada for a majority of my life and that it is there that minorities are really minorities and I am very comfortable with people not of my race.

They adopted Chinese but you see them still using their own languages and writing system. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL, where do you see them using the language? In India? :omghaha::omghaha:
There's no Manchu speaker in China now, the language was lost.

You're pulling out lines from a news article to make your argument on history of CHina??? Seriously what is your educational level? Or it is got something to do with the IQ? :omghaha: :omghaha:
Try some proper academic source. You might even get more response from the chinese members :omghaha: :omghaha:
Hint: Academic source is not news article, even if it has recognized symbols like BBC or CNN on it.

People in the states of northeast India, including Arunachal Pradesh, whose major territory is claimed by the China as part of South Tibet, were severely discriminated against by other regions of India, since residents there look more like Chinese than Indians. The girls from northeast India, simply because their lighter skin color, often become targets of rapists. Over the years, India fails to invest any capital into these regions, resulting in their economic development severely lagging behind the rest of the country. Because of that, people from these states are always seeking independence, many of whom want to join China.
Some of comments allegedly made by India web users have been cited in the post:

Why don’t India gives the NE part to China, so Chinese can give a good lesson to Delhi????

China should step in and take the northest indian states. Indians from different states hate each other, then What is the point to maintain one India?

W. Bengal and northeast states should merge with China, the former for communism and cultural affinity and the latter for ethnic composition. It is enough with Hindustani rule. They will enjoy more prosperous development in China.

I have been in China for two years. North Indian and the Tibetean features are very close. Their cultures are very similar too.

China should take over this province. They will be treated in a more civilized manner.

When china fighted with India in 1962, no one citizen was harrased by the Chinese army. People from Assam and Arunachal treated the Indian army who fled away from war at their best. Ask any any veteran from the 1962 war. But the sad part is that Indian army raped woman from 13 years old girl to 60 years old lady during battles against the local militant of NE, as if they have been told that NE is a colony of India.

karni pratap | September 30, 2012
guys ! i am from rajasthan ! i belong to a rajput family ! in india tribals r given a 50% reservation in government jobs ! but v dont get a single percent ! but dis thing never bothered us ! we din ask indian govt. to separate us ! i hav got a lot of frnds in NE ! in my skul around 20 to 25 STUDENTS r frm NE ! u can ask any NE INDIAN who has been in here for a while if he/she has faced any problm in here !

utho lal ab aankhe kholo,
paani layi hun muh dho lo,
asman me chhayi lali,
hawa bahi sukh dene wali,
abe, itni der se mai prabhati ga raha hun, ab to uth ja kambakht !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom