What's new

North Waziristan operation under serious consideration: Malik

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
North Waziristan operation under serious consideration: Malik | DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Friday said that the government is seriously considering a military operation in the tribal badlands of North Waziristan, DawnNews reported.

Speaking to reporters upon his arrival at the Karachi Airport, the interior minister said that the tribal region of North Waziristan agency is the hub of terrorists. Malik said that the entire nation was united against the “Zaliman”, an Urdu term meaning “oppressors” which he used to describe Taliban militants.

Rehman Malik said that the terrorists had not just attacked 14-year-old schoolgirl Malala Yousufzai, but had attacked the entire nation. He added that the government and military leadership will decide whether there is a need for an operation in North Waziristan.

The interior minister’s comments come in the shadow of the assassination attempt on Tuesday by Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants on the life of young schoolgirl Malala Yousufzai, who belongs to Swat. Two other girls were also injured in the shooting while Yousufzai, who was shot in the head, is currently on a ventilator.

Doctors say the next 48 hours will be critical for the young girl’s health. The shooting has drawn condemnation from world leaders and many Pakistanis.

hahahahaha, i knew somebody wanted malala card to be played, i dont know in what world pakistanis live, they must be the dumbest creates on the planet, one can clearly see whats happening here, they say zardari kuttah when they dont get electricity and at the same time like zardari when he starts a military operation to kill other pakistanis

it means solve my problem, i dont care about rest of the country even it goes to shitt

this nation is good for nothing

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3495858 said:
hahahahaha, i knew somebody wanted malala card to be played, i dont know in what world pakistanis live, they must be the dumbest creates on the planet, one can clearly see whats happening here, they say zardari kuttah when they dont get electricity and at the same time like zardari when he starts a military operation to kill other pakistanis

it means solve my problem, i dont care about rest of the country even it goes to shitt

this nation is good for nothing

Nah....... Zardari is still a kutah.

How would Malik know? Has a civilian Pakistani "leader" actually tried to issue orders to Pakistan's military since Mubarak kicked N.S. out of office?

Simple, take all the children and old out, and find the honest men and women, and napalm the rest. No need to waste money.

OK, but what if talibans from afghanistan come again and what of talibans from afghanistan starting chopping people's head

there was some very easy yet most effective ssuggestion presented to american army and that was to fence the entire border, but american army due to pressure from afghan govt didnt agree to it

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3495885 said:
OK, but what if talibans from afghanistan come again and what of talibans from afghanistan starting chopping people's head

there was some very easy yet most effective ssuggestion presented to american army and that was to fence the entire border, but american army due to pressure from afghan govt didnt agree to it

That is because the Afghans have illusions of grandeur, they still claim FATA as their own.

Malick has little authority over armed forces , he can only rant .. I dare PPP leadership Esp Zardari if he has any guts to order a military operation in Waziristan , after all he is the supreme commander of armed forces.

Malick has little authority over armed forces , he can only rant .. I dare PPP leadership Esp Zardari if he has any guts to order a military operation in Waziristan , after all he is the supreme commander of armed forces.

Imagine the scene, Zardari finally leaves the confines of the presidential palace travels to GHQ in Rawalpindi, walks into a meeting and demands that Kayani launch an op in North Waziristan. Poor chap would get laughed out of the building if they don't just drop him right then and there. :lol:

All this drama being played here with the life of 3 innocent girls (Malalai one of them), was to gain support from general Pakistani populace to start an operation in NWA... this way Obama may win the coming elections while Zardari & Co may delay the elections since in the retaliation of the NWA operation, there will be bomb blasts all across Pakistan and a state of emergency will be declared, hence no general elections any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom