What's new

North Waziristan operation under serious consideration: Malik

Imagine the scene, Zardari finally leaves the confines of the presidential palace travels to GHQ in Rawalpindi, walks into a meeting and demands that Kayani launch an op in North Waziristan. Poor chap would get laughed out of the building if they don't just drop him right then and there. :lol:
I'm not sure Z. would get that far out of the palace, but I don't doubt you are right. Without the power to remove recalcitrant commanders (theoretically yes but almost certainly bargained away in exchange for survival) the prez & pm are powerless.

Unless they can mobilize "people power", perhaps.

this girl was injured in drone attack

536414_466046053443238_285891499_n.jpg

All this drama being played here with the life of 3 innocent girls (Malalai one of them), was to gain support from general Pakistani populace to start an operation in NWA... this way Obama may win the coming elections while Zardari & Co may delay the elections since in the retaliation of the NWA operation, there will be bomb blasts all across Pakistan and a state of emergency will be declared, hence no general elections any time soon.

No Sh!t Sherlock!

no offence

this girl was injured in drone attack

536414_466046053443238_285891499_n.jpg

This whole logic is very much flawed. The Maulvi yesterday on Capital talk didn't really understand the whole point that why this issue was raised, neither do you sadly. (and that point isn't that Malala is more precious than this girl).

the very next day of malala attack a drone killed 16 pakistanis, so i dont know if talibans are really benefiting from attack our media girl??

i mean talibans would be the foolish people of the world if they do make strategy like these

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3496187 said:
Hey, somebody reads my posts after all! I feel much better now, thanks to Spartacus! :smitten:

all drama will go on and on ... Lets face it, finish this perceived or real threat of NW let army move in clear the land and take control, People say NW will bring more deaths but SW was in same condition now you ever heard of brutal killing there? no .. Army is helping to rebuilt that area changing the general attitude there, NW need same treatment, This mess is our own if not still it exist in our land, get rid of it no more drone attacks no more complain. throw US and CIA RAW at side think about your general people life there For God sake , My friends there need life of happiness and hope.

Is North Waziristan a major TTP stronghold now ?

even if it is or not, Army needs to take control of it, period. I agree mess will be created but it will help us in long run if we sustain this mess and I have no doubt at army capability on it.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3496144 said:
if malala had been hit by drone then there would have been silence...

What a Lie . I don't Understand you people Don't feels shame or what for spreading such blatant lies on social networking websites .

Right-wing bigots circulating fake pictures of drone victims to deflect attention from Taliban’s attack on Malala

Since the past two days a picture of a young girl has been circulating on facebook and twitter saying that the girl did not get any coverage because she was injured in a drone attack.

Majority of those circulating that picture are affiliated with PTI, Jamaat-e-Islami, PML-N and ASWJ-LeJ who are equating Taliban’s attack on Malala Yousafzai with drone attacks on Taliban.

Here is one of several examples:

prop.png

Propaganda by a PTI social media official

A couple of things that need to be clarified regarding that girl.

The name of that girl is Laiba and she was NOT injured in a drone attack. She was going for eid shopping in Peshawar with her family & a convoy of FC (Frontier Constabulary of Pakistan Army) passing by opened fire on the car thinking the car belonged to terrorists and as a result 7 year old Laiba lost her leg.

The tragic incident was also reported in daily Dawn.

dawn.png

Pakistans victims of war struggle to move on | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

If you want to blame someone then please blame those army officials who not only injured young Laiba but also refused to pay the promised amount for her treatment and then tortured her father when he tried to register an FIR (Police report).

Laiba moved to London after the incident and is doing great.

While most people are in denial about Taliban-ASWJ’s crimes against fellow Pakistanis, some of us have actually been helping these young victims of terrorism

Source: Twitter, facebook

Source: Islamist bigots circulating fake pictures of drone victims to deflect attention from Taliban’s attack on Malala | LUBP

What a Lie . I don't Understand you people Don't feels shame or what for spreading such blatant lies on social networking websites .

Right-wing bigots circulating fake pictures of drone victims to deflect attention from Taliban’s attack on Malala

Since the past two days a picture of a young girl has been circulating on facebook and twitter saying that the girl did not get any coverage because she was injured in a drone attack.

Majority of those circulating that picture are affiliated with PTI, Jamaat-e-Islami, PML-N and ASWJ-LeJ who are equating Taliban’s attack on Malala Yousafzai with drone attacks on Taliban.

Here is one of several examples:

prop.png

Propaganda by a PTI social media official

Source: Islamist bigots circulating fake pictures of drone victims to deflect attention from Taliban’s attack on Malala | LUBP

again dude, all your news links seems to be taken down ;) try harder next time, if you have any 'real' picture of this girl who is actually healthy please post it

All this drama being played here with the life of 3 innocent girls (Malalai one of them), was to gain support from general Pakistani populace to start an operation in NWA... this way Obama may win the coming elections while Zardari & Co may delay the elections since in the retaliation of the NWA operation, there will be bomb blasts all across Pakistan and a state of emergency will be declared, hence no general elections any time soon.

You think this attack was engineered by Pakistani govt?? How did they get TTP to own up to the attack ?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3498168 said:
again dude, all your news links seems to be taken down ;) try harder next time, if you have any 'real' picture of this girl who is actually healthy please post it

Here you go ;)

Some pakistanis have a habit to blaming their misdeeds on others... Pakistani military shot this girl and them some fanboys here come out blaming it on the drone attacks ... Pathetic...

Pakistans victims of war struggle to move on | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom