What's new

North Wazir money operation

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How much money is poring in with this operation?

Any take?

An example:

Look from 14:00 to 15:15 - The anchor *** gives the example of the cricket team. I believe that anchor is also getting money from his dad, Amrika.

If a cricket team is weak and they calculate their failure rate - It does not mean they will give up - All it means is that you gotta have a superior strategy while you are playing with the enemy. Imran Khan is saying that as we know 40% is the success rate, how can we make sure that if we do the operations that we will fully utilize our success rate.

Fact is that Pakistani Generals are the one that fuc% up Pakistan over and over again. From Ayub to Raheel - Money is their religion!

pouring*

Donot put Imran Khan anymore, he is irrelevant, he is a failure !!!

We all know Mushy destroyed Pakistan. Can someone answer my question? If Pakistani corrupt generals feel the need of taking over the government because "they think the politicians are destroying the country" - Why didn't they overthrow their own general as he was destroying the country too.

Its not about discipline.

They are complicit in effing over Pakistan.

I really hope a day will come when their dad Amrika will release the figures of kickbacks given to the corrupt generals. I really hope that day is soon.

The Centcom commander was quoted by the defence ministry as having told the defence secretary that “continued support in training, education and Coalition Support Fund (CSF) will act as tools necessary to keep relations on solid footing”.

Back
Top Bottom