What's new

North Koreans hate Chinese the most, says former UK ambassador to NK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, NK or SK are still Korean at least they are smart enough not to kill like the Tiananmen Square like some dumb columbos Chinese's for sure. Why NK denying once China's supplies FREE foods, oil to build their strength to capture and shoot Chinese once their put once step on their borders?

I love to see one day NK and SK united, that a time China's leg will shaking cause they will know that a country never want to mess it.
when NK and sk start killing each other the scale will like how u.s and PLA slaughtering those monkeys down to south in 60s, 70s and 80s

Check the International Polls, like the BBC Country rating poll or the Pew Global research polls.

The worldwide view of China is FAR more positive than that of the EU, and the USA, and South Korea. And ALL FOUR of them are viewed far more positively worldwide than India is. :rofl:

I should not be surprised, Indians are always dreaming without any facts. Their economic growth has fallen to 5.3% and they are about to be downgraded to "junk" by S&P and Fitch, yet they still think they are a shining superpower. :azn:
its like no matter how many times we say to a cow 'you are a cow' 'you are a cow'``````and that cow will always have no idea of what we say to it````you know these indians are like that

neighbors of India: China,Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar ,Bhutan, Nepal, (guess where is Sikkim),
I don't think China,Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka will love India, and Myanmar ,Bhutan, Nepal are small countries

neighbors of China: Russia, Mongolia, North Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam
(China has well relation with Russia, Mongolia, North Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Laos; and has some boundary problems with two India(land boundary),Vietnam(sea boundary))
neighbors at sea:
Korea, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
(China has well relation with Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei; and sea problems with Japan and Phipippines
)
China has 21 neihbors, with boundary problems with four; India has 6 neihbors ,with problems with four

u have taken a more exhaustive approach. i appreciate that, although i dont like to work as hard.

since i dont have the energy to analyze china's neighbors, let me just take india.

you missed out Mauritius, maldives, indonasea, singapore,etc.

the interesting thing is, no small countries are threatened by india, while those around china are. regerding bangladesh, china and sri lanka, as i said, they are not threatened by india. so that leaves just pakistan

when NK and sk start killing each other the scale will like how u.s and PLA slaughtering those monkeys down to south in 60s, 70s and 80s

its like no matter how many times we say to a cow 'you are a cow' 'you are a cow'``````and that cow will always have no idea of what we say to it````you know these indians are like that

Mr/Mrs Chinese:

What I said and brought Tiananmen in that also mean "the war not count", and what you brought in that "the war could count".

Do you see the difference Mr/Mrs Columbo?

u have taken a more exhaustive approach. i appreciate that, although i dont like to work as hard.

since i dont have the energy to analyze china's neighbors, let me just take india.

you missed out Mauritius, maldives, indonasea, singapore,etc.

the interesting thing is, no small countries are threatened by india, while those around china are. regerding bangladesh, china and sri lanka, as i said, they are not threatened by india. so that leaves just pakistan

Bhutan is controlled by India. and Skkim was swallowed by India.

Apart from China , Pak and to a limited extent Bangladesh , no other country dislikes India in its neighbourhood in general .

But in China's case all except Pak dislike it , hell even countries as far as Australia feel threatened by it .

Canberra 'threatened' by Chinese conduct in Pacific

That's almost all the neighbouring countries of India. Oh you forget Sri Lanka...

As the case of China, we have good relations with Russia, Central Asia countries in the north; very good relations with Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Myammar, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore in the South and with Nepal, BD, SL and Pakistan in your neighbourhood.:D

Bhutan is controlled by India. and Skkim was swallowed by India.

India has long been a bully and the Colonial Zombie in Bhutan.

Because of 1978 economy reform, and we establish the diplomatic relationship with SK, and other cause, China and NK relationship is not good, In fact, Chinese don't like NK regime, Of couse, under the NK propaganda, NK normal people also don't like chinese and goverment as 60 years ago! we are not surprised by it!! But due to the mose hater of NK, it is hard to said, I don't believe china government, I also don't believe western and SK propaganda!!
NK hate china, because they think we betray communism, they hate USA, because they put the sanction against NK, They hate SK, because they think SK is dogs of USA(In reality, it is true)!!! I don't know how the British get the conclusion, It is very hard to get the access to normal NK people, And their official also are afraid of touching with foreign people, even one or two can, but not much!!
"korean", I know you like to post such kind of comments and article to defame china, I know you have inferiority in your inside, It is inborn, You are korean, In your most of history, you country depend on other countries, that's shape your race character. especially china, we influence you so much, More than 60 years ago, you still use the Chinese, at least it is formal. and our culture shape your culture, In fact, all these lead that the mind of Korean is distorted. Now, you Korean like protesting against anything, and you steal the history from china and other countres.
Although, you hate china, but In china, Korean with SK nationality is most, and many of they don't want to leave the communist country with "no freedom and democracy"!!!
Your behaviour can reflect you country, you are typical Korean. through every defaming chinese to get your orgasm!! Keep on!!
You can't change anything, you can write the fake history to "enrich" your history and "make" your country seems strong, you are freedom, you can do anything you want(Can bark, but can't bite)!!
And, NK hate chinese "the most", this is good chance for you, you should attack NK with USA! Why now, if don't, what the "fact" can do for you?
60 years ago, NK first attack SK, and defeated them, even almost force they have to jump sea, then US-leaded So-can UN army defeat NK, and save SK, push NK close to NK-CHINA border line, then china PLA give USA and his allies a surprising attack, push they to 38 degree line, even to the end, they have no chance to step farward!! In this war, NK was the worst one, they like a sh!t(sorry, I insult sh!t)!! If "korean" want another, just try it. In military, chinese have insulted your since more than 1000 years ago( sorry, you don't have 1000 years history, of course you want, you can make it, and you have done these, is it?)

North Korea claims south korea is part of its land. China recognizes the south korea gov and established relationship with the south. north korea is not happy about this. If north korea recoginizes taiwan, Mainland China will be angry either.

dont the Koreans also have a 'beef' of some kind with Japan?

Asia is full of nationalism and rivalries it seems :laugh:

Though China and North Korea have historically enjoyed close diplomatic relations, why do North Koreans hate the Chinese? That's because.....

> In recent years there has been growing concern in China over issues such as North Korea's nuclear weapons program, their alleged sinking of the ROKS Cheonan and their bombardment of Yeonpyeong. After North Korea conducted its first nuclear test in 2006, the Chinese government stated that they were "resolutely opposed to it" and voted for United Nations sanctions against North Korea.

> In November 2010, The Guardian published details of Chinese communications to the United States in which North Korea was referred to as a "spoiled child" and their nuclear program as "a threat to the whole world's security".

> There is growing support amongst Chinese officials for Korean reunification under the South's control.

> The Council on Foreign Relations suggests that China's main priority in its bilateral relations with the DPRK is to prevent the collapse of the government, concerned that such an event would provoke a surge of North Korean refugees into China.

Now, that leaves China practically friendless in the world except for its all weather ally, Pakistan. It must be getting lonely out there for the Chinese, what? :cheesy:

their official stance.for a country which rants about destruction of S.Korea and US every single day,it needs China desperately.without China,N.Korea will collapse in a couple of months,see what those N.Korean dancers are doing.haha

26037328.jpg

does it matter? how much American debt do they own; how much forex reserves have they built up over time....i'd say economically and militarily they've done quite well -- they even managed to brave the global recession despite the fact they are export-driven economy and much of their export markets underwent contractionary period and stifled investment

i know relatively less about North/South Korean conflict but it doesnt seem likely they'd support such a reunification since the West holds considerable influence over the South.

Sri Lanka and Bangla Desh have good working relationship with PRC as well....Hopefully PRC will take a more pro-active role in conflict-ridden Afghanistan (e.g. investing in their mining and minerals industry)

They are not.

I have been telling this here for a year.

Every country with the sole exception of Pakistan that interacts with China automatically becomes the hater of China, be it Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Mongolia, North Korea, ROK, Japan, Vietnam, India, etc.

North Korea was never an ally of China. North Korea allied with the Soviet Union.

Most Taiwanese I know do not hate China. Take your hatre of Chinese people some where else. Taiwanese just voted in the president that support closer ties with China.

If you don't like China that much, you should suggest that Korean companies pull out of doing business in China.

Thats gratitude for you.

NK possibly exists on chinese largesse and they should be grateful for it.

There is no reason to hate China if:
1. Your country is not a bordering neighbor (or sea) with China.
2. Your country not be exploited natural resources by Chinese.
3. You don't lost job because Chinese laborers flood your country.
3. Your trademark not be copied illegally in large numbers in China.
4. You never buy any fake goods, copied goods from China.
If all correct, why do you hate china?

There is no reason to hate China if:
1. Your country is not a bordering neighbor (or sea) with China.
2. Your country not be exploited natural resources by Chinese.
3. You don't lost job because Chinese laborers flood your country.
3. Your trademark not be copied illegally in large numbers in China.
4. You never buy any fake goods, copied goods from China.
If all correct, why do you hate china?

To be hated is a good thing sometimes. Just like when you neighbor is a tall/handsome/rich man but you are a 屌丝 pauper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom