What's new

North Koreans hate Chinese the most, says former UK ambassador to NK

Status
Not open for further replies.
people around the world dont even know where small country like Korea is
pyongyang-map.jpg

The article seems biased or is it true?

lol, we never like Korean Kimchi from either north or south, but it is for our strategic need only.

If NK hates us so much, then they can stop begging us for food and oil. :coffee:

What's new? North Korea is known to be in a habit of biting the hands that feed it. The damn country is still able to exist only thanks to Chinese support lol.

lol, we never like Korean Kimchi from either north or south, but it is for our strategic need only.

If NK hates us so much, then they can stop begging us for food and oil. :coffee:
Dont you think let the NKoreans kill the SKoreans is quite an interesting thing?
Since the NK is the most likely to attack the South,Why don't we provide some food and oil and weapons to them?

china is a PR disaster, courtesy, its neighbors

this is one thing they should learn from india
what has the Indian PR slogan 'shining' brought to India? ``now people look at indians as sort of clueless retards.

and which India's neighbours dont despise India?

Dont you think let the NKoreans kill the SKoreans is quite an interesting thing?
Since the NK is the most likely to attack the South,Why don't we provide some food and oil and weapons to them?

Trust me, NK or SK are still Korean at least they are smart enough not to kill like the Tiananmen Square like some dumb columbos Chinese's for sure. Why NK denying once China's supplies FREE foods, oil to build their strength to capture and shoot Chinese once their put once step on their borders?

I love to see one day NK and SK united, that a time China's leg will shaking cause they will know that a country never want to mess it.

NK is one of the country that for the lack of better explanation I don't give a cr@p about, and its not because I hate them. Its because there is not much known about what they do or think about the outside world. At the end of the day if there is not much known then there no point arguing is to what they think about others.

this is because india does not flaunt its military power and is more "responsible" while china is not

Check the International Polls, like the BBC Country rating poll or the Pew Global research polls.

The worldwide view of China is FAR more positive than that of the EU, and the USA, and South Korea. And ALL FOUR of them are viewed far more positively worldwide than India is. :rofl:

I should not be surprised, Indians are always dreaming without any facts. Their economic growth has fallen to 5.3% and they are about to be downgraded to "junk" by S&P and Fitch, yet they still think they are a shining superpower. :azn:

Check the International Polls, like the BBC Country rating poll or the Pew Global research polls.

The worldwide view of China is FAR more positive than that of the EU, and the USA, and South Korea. And ALL FOUR of them are viewed far more positively worldwide than India is. :rofl:

China spends 10 times on foreign aid than india does, resulting in a few places ahead of india in popular rankings.

ALSO, China is disliked FAR more than india by the world according to those rankings.

I should not be surprised, Indians are always dreaming without any facts. Their economic growth has fallen to 5.3% and they are about to be downgraded to "junk" by S&P and Fitch, yet they still think they are a shining superpower. :azn:

offtopic? :lol: understandable.

as i had proved earlier that
chinese economy is a fake story. there is no growth in china the last 2 years

But the official stats are kept secret

there is also a thread running on that topic

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...g-economic-data-mask-woes-new-york-times.html

^^^ So, not only have we fooled both the major international opinion polls (BBC Country rating polls and Pew Global research polls)... but we have also fooled the International credit agencies as well, into downgrading India to "junk" status instead of us? :woot:

I know you guys love conspiracy theories, but you are really stretching on this one. :lol:

^^^ So, not only have we fooled both the major international opinion polls (BBC Country rating polls and Pew Global research polls)... but we have also fooled the International credit agencies as well, into downgrading India to "junk" status instead of us? :woot:

I know you guys love conspiracy theories, but you are really stretching on this one. :lol:

i never said anybody got fooled. i was explaining how china got an increase in favorable ratings. like i said:
China spends 10 times on foreign aid than india does, resulting in a few places ahead of india in popular rankings.

its possible to fool International credit agencies considering the opacity that exists in china.

As the Chinese economy continues to sputter, prominent corporate executives in China and Western economists say there is evidence that local and provincial officials are falsifying economic statistics to disguise the true depth of the troubles.

india has 6 neighbors. aside from 1, no other countries think of india as a threat, despite the wide disparity in military capability.

for china, aside from 1, all her neighbors consider her as a threat.

this is because india does not flaunt its military power and is more "responsible" while china is not

neighbors of India: China,Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar ,Bhutan, Nepal, (guess where is Sikkim),
I don't think China,Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka will love India, and Myanmar ,Bhutan, Nepal are small countries

neighbors of China: Russia, Mongolia, North Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam
(China has well relation with Russia, Mongolia, North Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Laos; and has some boundary problems with two India(land boundary),Vietnam(sea boundary))
neighbors at sea:
Korea, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei
(China has well relation with Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei; and sea problems with Japan and Phipippines
)
China has 21 neihbors, with boundary problems with four; India has 6 neihbors ,with problems with four

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom