What's new

North Korea missile 'fuelled and ready for launch':

So South Korea should just go and attack North Korea because they don't have nukes? Wouldn't that further escalate issues?
South Korea is trying to defend himself...They are fighting with a country who has nothing to loose... If war happen this time you will see a fall of another communist govt. ...And this will be a bad news for China...So they are supporting North Korea.

How...?

I think I mentioned both the countries.
Do not try to fool anyone if you think you are successful in trying to be 'neutral' about this. There is no neutrality. There can be no neutrality. There should not be neutrality. The contrasts between North and South Korea are apparent. It is as apparent as the contrasts between Israel and the rest of the ME, of which situation you have no problems taking side, and we do know which side, do we? If you are going to suck up to the North Koreans, have the courage to say so. This is like watching a bunch of thugs making threats at your neighbor and saying to all that you have no moral judgment on the thugs.

Do not try to fool anyone if you think you are successful in trying to be 'neutral' about this. There is no neutrality. There can be no neutrality. There should not be neutrality. The contrasts between North and South Korea are apparent. It is as apparent as the contrasts between Israel and the rest of the ME, of which situation you have no problems taking side, and we do know which side, do we? If you are going to suck up to the North Koreans, have the courage to say so. This is like watching a bunch of thugs making threats at your neighbor and saying to all that you have no moral judgment on the thugs.

Are you high ir what, nobody likes to see a country being nuked by a 18 year kid, taking innocent lives.....a mistake was done by US and even today one gets shivers reading up on it, there is a clear line drawn between supporting someone in war and supporting nuclear strike

This man is broadcasting the foreplay which in any case is going on for too long.

What is his grouse & what has made this young pup so upset that he is determined to kill himself and create situations for a regime change .

Some people do not realize it when things are good for them.

Are you serious into believing this North korea's bullsh*t? First of all, North korea have been threatening them since they built a nuclear facility. Secondly, in 1994 Kim Jong il said he would turn South into sea of fire then most of the South were in shelters and undegrounds but nothing happens. Thirdly, the truth is that the civilians in the South are living normal at the moment, they don't feel threatened and they are tired of the same North korea's rhetorics. It's all talk and the government knew this they shouldn't allow US based media to focus on North Korea.

This is the feeling that is going to escalate this conflict.

You people feel infinite hate towards the North Koreans and that fat shorty at the helm, while they replicate the feelings as well.

Both of you aren't backing down.

I fully understand that the South is at a disadvantaged position without the help of US, but this sabre rattling by both sides isn't going to resolve the issue anytime soon. What was the need for US to start sending B-2's and F-22's?

If a war happens, I would be having sympathy with the South...but that does not mean I 'support' one side or the other.

Are you high ir what, nobody likes to see a country being nuked by a 18 year kid, taking innocent lives.....a mistake was done by US and even today one gets shivers reading up on it, there is a clear line drawn between supporting someone in war and supporting nuclear strike
Between a drug addled juvenile delinquent and a straight A student, who would most likely earn your approval? Between a convicted criminal and a store owner working hard to earn an honest living, who would most likely earn your approval? Am I portraying North Korea as a thug of a country? You bet. Between US and North Korea, where would you like to live? Between being treated by North Korea and being treated by South Korea, who do you prefer?

The line is clear: South Korea is a much more valuable political entity to the world than North Korea is.

If helping Korea (south) to become world economic power, If helping south Koreans to become wealthy is mistake , then I request USA to do the same with India.

How much hate and negativity you Pakistani will live in??? you hate
1. USA (for Israel)
2. UK (for Supporting USA)
3. France (for Burka issue)
4. India (K issue)
5. Modi (for 2002)

The list is countless....
This hate and anger is making you sick..

Deleted: I remember story of Monkey and Birds... :)

This is the feeling that is going to escalate this conflict.

You people feel infinite hate towards the North Koreans and that fat shorty at the helm, while they replicate the feelings as well.

Both of you aren't backing down.

I fully understand that the South is at a disadvantaged position without the help of US, but this sabre rattling by both sides isn't going to resolve the issue anytime soon. What was the need for US to start sending B-2's and F-22's?

If a war happens, I would be having sympathy with the South...but that does not mean I 'support' one side or the other.
Makes one wonder if saber rattling by one side means the other have to back down. And you are telling everyone that you do not support North Korea?

Makes one wonder if saber rattling by one side means the other have to back down. And you are telling everyone that you do not support North Korea?

Instead of sending F-22's and B-2's to the Korean peninsula, more diplomatic ways could have been adopted.

Anyways, not my loss if you folks go into another war!

We all know that North Korea is stupid with an immature kid at the top but atleast the US has some sane heads and a proper form of government.

And what are we exactly discussing here...? I didn't say that I support NK did I?

Between a drug addled juvenile delinquent and a straight A student, who would most likely earn your approval? Between a convicted criminal and a store owner working hard to earn an honest living, who would most likely earn your approval? Am I portraying North Korea as a thug of a country? You bet. Between US and North Korea, where would you like to live? Between being treated by North Korea and being treated by South Korea, who do you prefer?

The line is clear: South Korea is a much more valuable political entity to the world than North Korea is.

Come on dude...people and nation takes sides based on their ideology...It is quite natural for them to do so....And everyone including Pakistan and other nation member knows which side Pakistan takes in case of a war...It is just a matter of feeling bad that they do not want to come out open to support NK, as they know for sure where do NK dictator stand for....

Guys,

Let me mention Major Ed Dames who is an Remote Viewer and has been leading American Remote Viewing military program. According to his predictions (which he had made several years ago roughly in 2001 that) North Korea will attack South Korea with Nuclear Weapon - and - there will be another incident afterwords and that is some space-ship (possibly American) would fall from the sky- and - that will lead to KILL SHOT SEQUENCE in which solar flares will bombard the earth and will kill more than a Billion People on earth. Whenever I hear about North Korea is one step closer to attacking, I feel earth is one step closer to Kill Shot! BUT Wallah-o-Alim.

what you are sayimg will open a pandoras box and thread will go off topic. because we have a very similar situation in Middle East.
Let people of the two nations decide for themselves, what they want, US as a tradition should ask UN to play its role. SK should stop being a puppet. Media needs to take a break and calm the "F" down,

If helping Korea (south) to become world economic power, If helping south Koreans to become wealthy is mistake , then I request USA to do the same with India.

How much hate and negativity you Pakistani will live in??? you hate
1. USA (for Israel)
2. UK (for Supporting USA)
3. France (for Burka issue)
4. India (K issue)
5. Modi (for 2002)

The list is countless....
This hate and anger is making you sick..

Deleted: I remember story of Monkey and Birds... :)

I never really got why Japan, SK, Germany benefitted from the US assistance and became economic giants while Pakistan never got ahead.

Back
Top Bottom