What's new

North Korea fires new ballistic missile according to South Korean military

is it possible that someone is paying kim to do such sort of missile tests in order to give a reason for the start of world war 3? hitler was funded by jewish rich families in the world war 2 and jews got a separate state after the war.

This is far fetched. Kim wants nukes to protect itself as he sees what happened to Saddam Hussein.

an answer of puting dprk in the list of countries that sponsor terr?

The DPRK needs deterrence.

I acknowledge their desire to achieve deterrence given the amount of provocations the US and its allies stage on the DPRK's doorsteps.

Would the US tolerate the same provocations near its doorsteps? Remember Cuban missile crisis?

Why would the DPRK's sovereignty be less than that of the US?

I see the DPRK much less of a murderous regime than the US.

U.S must prove its credibility. NK has made a joke out of the U.states. Make an example out of rogue state.

It has the ability to strike every US city...the question is with how much payload and will it survive the re-entry.

It has the ability to strike every US city...the question is with how much payload and will it survive the re-entry.

Questions worth asking. If one makes one's existential enemy ponder about such questions, I think one has already achieved a certain degree of deterrence.

It is not that the DPRK will attack the US unless it is attacked first. In that sense, we may say, the DPRK has been reinforcing regional peace by capability build-up.

The DPRK needs deterrence.

I acknowledge their desire to achieve deterrence given the amount of provocations the US and its allies stage on the DPRK's doorsteps.

Would the US tolerate the same provocations near its doorsteps? Remember Cuban missile crisis?

Why would the DPRK's sovereignty be less than that of the US?

I see the DPRK much less of a murderous regime than the US.
USA should be nuked out of the universe.

Questions worth asking. If one makes one's existential enemy ponder about such questions, I think one has already achieved a certain degree of deterrence.

It is not that the DPRK will attack the US unless it is attacked first. In that sense, we may say, the DPRK has been reinforcing regional peace by capability build-up.
only aggression cuts aggression...it doesn't matter how much peace treaty this cancer US signs "to reduce nuclear arms" they will never give up their nukes completely,they know they have already created enemy enough ,giving up nukes will simply means total extinction of their fairy land,personally i would do that even if i would die in the process
As this cancer country "US" will not give up nukes,the only way to avoid use of nukes and stop nuclear destruction of earth is every country having them.
I was so much furiously disappointed when Iran stopped its nuclear program.
But bravado to North Korea for showing the world how the works get done.
ALL HAIL THE KIM.
BRAVO NORTH KOREA.

13000km...Holy smokes.

Trump definitely gonna look weak in his country. But being just as Rash, he might do something stupid, whole lotta people might die, because of these idiots.

only aggression cuts aggression...it doesn't matter how much peace treaty this cancer US signs "to reduce nuclear arms" they will never give up their nukes completely,they know they have already created enemy enough ,giving up nukes will simply means total extinction of their fairy land,personally i would do that even if i would die in the process

In fact, the US has only meagerly reduced their nuclear arsenal. The treaties signed with Russia are scrapped by now. Besides, they have been upgrading the existing warheads, spending billions on it.

If the US cannot give up on its nukes, why would the DPRK or someone else?

Why would I have to fear DPRK nukes more than US nukes? So, the DPRK has never used nukes against others. In fact, except the Korean War, they have never involved in a regional or international war.

Why would we have to buy the US-made narrative on the DPRK?

If there is going to be a narrative, it should be made by the regional stakeholders, not a cancerous militarist foreign entity as the US.

Any policy tool that checks on the US aggression is good, in my view, including a potential nuclear DPRK.

Donald Trump vows to ‘handle’ North Korea after latest missile launch: ‘We will take care of it’
Eric W.Dolan
28 nov 2017

Donald-Trump-yelling-800x430.jpg

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said it “is a situation that we will handle” after North Korea launched another ballistic missile, according to a pool report.

“We will take care of it,” he said at the White House.

The president also said his approach towards North Korea hadn’t changed.

North Korea launched a missile that flew about 620 miles before splashing down in the Sea of Japan. The rogue nation had not staged a missile test since September.

“Our commitment to the defense of our allies, including the Republic of Korea and Japan, in the face of these threats, remains ironclad,” the Pentagon said.

“We remain prepared to defend ourselves and our allies from any attack or provocation.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/do...atest-missile-launch-we-will-take-care-of-it/

Big man Un.

Time for Trump to call press conference and say some nonsense as if he got the slightest knowledge of geopolitics.

“We remain prepared to defend ourselves and our allies from any attack or provocation.”
Yeah, sit there prepared. :blah:

Back
Top Bottom