What's new

North Korea confirms its fourth nuclear test - live

Stop spewing BS .China has good relations with most of countries in the wold. India instead barely has any friends in its immediate neighborhood.

We have bad relations with only one country, and that country is chinas proxy, and china has every interest in keeping it that way.

Surely US will respond after N.Korea attack on S.Korea and Japan, but by the time that will be too late for them
I do think the China government always insisting on denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula ... so the nuke is a double-edged sword, not only for S.Korea, U.S also for China. N.Korea even not the member of SCO coz we refused.

You think North Korea wants to test that theory that the U.S. won't respond if North Korea nukes South Korea?

I don't think them insane enough, but I could just as easily be wrong.

You also have to consider that North will have to calculate the wind direction and the possibility of radiation coming back to North and further into China. So, there are some considerations. However, they say that the leader of North Korea is not the sanest of leaders.....God knows.

You do realize that NK doesn't have much to lose? When fighting someone who doesn't have much to lose, it becomes a whole new calculus.

Well lets remind them that they have much to lose. The country to rule.

North Korea keeps testing missiles and nuclear tests while the world watches. This is being caused by further isolation. USA invested so much into iran talks perhaps it would be better if they bring north Korea into the fold rather than isolate it even further. They could restrain testing if they actually brought Korea to the fold. Currently north Korea is horribly isolated and sees it's survival in nuclear safety thus it will keep conducting tests after tests after tests.

Its shocking that we so easily speak about the eradication of three nations that have a huge population and a history. Nuclear bombs have given man too much power.

I do think the China government always insisting on denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula ... so the nuke is a double-edged sword, not only for S.Korea, U.S also for China.
Words prove nothing, watch the actions. To have N.Korea armed to the teeth is in line with China's national interest. Without China's support, N.Korea will collapse in a matter of months if not weeks.

I don't think them insane enough, but I could just as easily be wrong.

You also have to consider that North will have to calculate the wind direction and the possibility of radiation coming back to North and further into China. So, there are some considerations. However, they say that the leader of North Korea is not the sanest of leaders.....God knows.

Wouldn't worry about wind condition and so on if they nuke South Korea. Worry about American ICBMs heading their way.

After that there will be nothing left between China and US...

Well lets hope North Korea doesn't do anything like that.

You have troubles with all the major neighbors, China, Pakistan , Bangladesh ,Nepal..they all hate you. Don't pretend that you don't know.

Dude he is trolling so why are you answering. You are feeding the troll that will derail the thread.

Probably a natural earthquake near the test site that the North Koreans took advantage of and declared it to be a nuke test!! :cheesy:

Its now official that North Korea has hydrogen bomb but India don't :lol:

@Martian2 @ChineseTiger1986
Koreans are smart. They also have a Confucius-based society that prizes education and learning.

I would not be surprised if the North Koreans detonated a hydrogen bomb.

The North Koreans transformed short-range ballistic missiles into very long-range ballistic missiles. This is an impressive indigenous accomplishment.

As far as the Indians are concerned, they had 42 years to develop a hydrogen bomb. Obviously, they can't seem to solve the technical problems.

Words prove nothing, watch the actions. To have N.Korea armed to the teeth is in line with China's national interest. Without China's support, N.Korea will collapse in a matter of months if not weeks.
We'd better wish the N.Korea won't become next Middle-East near our border, or N.Korea just wanna change a new master like the U.S. Many Chinese ppl still believed the N.Korea-China r ally after Korea War ... that's not the truth, N.Korea owning Nuke is against China interests in Korean Peninsula ... current PEACE fit for current BeiJing's diplomatic policy but any action like the Nuke breaking the military balance in Korean Peninsula. The BeiJing dislike anyone to set FIRE near our border especiallly in Korean Peninsula ... now the N.Korea doing the bad.

Today is not the 1950, today China won't support N.Korea, won't support a nuclear armed N.Korea. Simply speaking, our interests r different between 2016 and 1950 ... just see which side China doing more trades ? A war or a potential war, will break the way of China making money ... that's the most threat to current China interest.

Last edited:
Well lets remind them that they have much to lose. The country to rule.

Not really. As ghaddafi proved, without nukes no country is safe to be ruled. Specially if it has something valueable in it.

Can you spot the difference?

democracy-vs-dictatorship-types-of-government-4-638.jpg

Back
Top Bottom