What's new

North Korea confirms its fourth nuclear test - live

north-korea-bomb-cartoon.jpg

Mother Nature has conducted a successful earthquake bomb test in NK. :sarcastic:

2500.jpg

Last edited:
That, indeed, is a risk of open war. However, i doubt the North Korean Leadership would be as suicidal to use strategic missiles on Seoul since a strike on Seoul would mean an imminent strike from the United States and other world powers. To do so would definitely condemn the North Korean Regime. Containing North Korea is a responsibility of the Chinese , who have a unique bilateral channel of communication with Kim Jung Un.

It is insane to think that the US would even consider Nuking NK in retaliation of the later's Nuclear strike on SK! Why would the US risk her own allies and bases within striking distance of the North, just because of South Korea?

I believe that there would be no retaliation from any country in case of an actual war b/w North and South as that would invariably mean inclusion of China and Russia which leads us to another decade of war leading to another cold war or worse, WW3!

This is a funny news ... do u know it ? The N.Korea Hydrogen nuclear bomb ... a 8,000~10,000ton, i believe even U.S, Russia, China etc can't make such smallest hydrogen nuclear bomb, the standard is at least over megaton hydrogen weapon.

A fake bomb ! and fake news from North Korea.

China Hydrogen nuclear test
2504001392835937179.jpg

Last edited:
It is insane to think that the US would even consider Nuking NK in retaliation of the later's Nuclear strike on SK! Why would the US risk her own allies and bases within striking distance of the North, just because of South Korea?

I believe that there would be no retaliation from any country in case of an actual war b/w North and South as that would invariably mean inclusion of China and Russia which leads us to another decade of war leading to another cold war or worse, WW3!

You think North Korea wants to test that theory that the U.S. won't respond if North Korea nukes South Korea?

Back
Top Bottom