What's new

North Korea: China is a ‘Turncoat and our Enemy’

You are either mega trolling, or are completely delusional and living in a dream world. Despite that, I still will not judge Vietnamese people based on your ramblings and belligerence. I know most Vietnamese are humble and friendly.
Dude, I just remind u guys the rising of Taliban, ur old 'friend' in the war against Soviet union. U guys should blame ur dirty Govt. for creating Taliban instead of me.

What sour shall reap, dude. Who brought Taliban to power ?? its USA !. Best choice for u guys is leaving USA and join Russia to avoid Taliban revenge . US army is running out of $$$ now, they can not protect US citizen any more:pop:

The funny thing is that Canadians think they live so much better than Brazilians and that Brazil is a shithole. But when compared to cities like Edmonton, Brazilian cities are much more lively and modern. Look at Edmonton's roads. They are so bad. The government never fixes anything. Edmonton must have the worst roads in North America.
Yea, Vancouver is nice I've heard. I haven't been there but it seems like a much bigger city than Edmonton. Even Calgary is much better than Edmonton.
Yea there is still a persian restaurant on Whyte. And yea you're right. Whyte Ave kinda sucks and the club/bar scene there is so bad. The problem is again, a lack of centralization. People from west go to WEM, people from south go to South common, from north probably have their own ghetto clubs lol. Some go to Jasper Ave. It's not worth it to drive all the way to Whyte from a completely different part of the city. I go to WEM to do my shopping and go to the theater. It's not a bad mall but it can get boring pretty quickly if you go there a lot.
I've been here for a year now. What about you?
Same, for a year. Came here last March.

Know exactly what you mean about living conditions here vs Brazil. I was in an Afghan grocery store when I first got here last year and I was chatting with the owner about the city. He told me that when he first came here it reminded him of Kabul after the civil war hahaha

Vancouver is in a totally different league compared to this place. All of BC actually. You should drive to Vancouver this summer. It'll be a 12 hour drive, but you'll go through Jasper, the Okanagon Valley and a ton of jaw dropping mountains. BC is truly a paradise during the summer months. The Okanagon Valley is super hot during the summer (Kelowna, Pentincton etc...) and if you want warm weather the whole year there's of course the coastal regions (Greater Vancouver, Vancouver Island area etc...).

Of course BC is expensive as fuuu..., but a billion times more beautiful and liveable.

Same, for a year. Came here last March.

Know exactly what you mean about living conditions here vs Brazil. I was in an Afghan grocery store when I first got here last year and I was chatting with the owner about the city. He told me that when he first came here it reminded him of Kabul after the civil war hahaha

Vancouver is in a totally different league compared to this place. All of BC actually. You should drive to Vancouver this summer. It'll be a 12 hour drive, but you'll go through Jasper, the Okanagon Valley and a ton of jaw dropping mountains. BC is truly a paradise during the summer months. The Okanagon Valley is super hot during the summer (Kelowna, Pentincton etc...) and if you want warm weather the whole year there's of course the coastal regions (Greater Vancouver, Vancouver Island area etc...).

Of course BC is expensive as fuuu..., but a billion times more beautiful and liveable.

From your description, BC does indeed seem much better than here.

Then NK has to stick with the rule of the Kim Dynasty, since it is their culture, without their culture, they cannot develop their economy with stability.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Kim Dynasty at all, it is not even communism, but feudalism, but this is part of their culture, no one can change them.

It could have been changed, had China not tried to keep its buffer zone. Now millions of NKorean suffer. What they have is a forced culture. And they know no better because anyone trying to bring change is killed.

lol, we Chinese are far more open-minded and generous than you think.

Just because blackface is not China friendly, we will still leave Brazil a China neutral-friendly country alone. Most time we just ignored his posts, that's it.

that is a virtue and a flaw at the same time imo.

Our land border is set and recognize by all international actors. Our fear is not about what united Korea claims. They don't have enough power to wrestle with us.. Even if they have basis, they wouldn't dare. We should not be afraid of a united Korea without US's meddling. In fact, we have live with this united Korea before, thousand of years.

You want a united korea with US presense in your backyard?

LOL! North Koreans are capable of considering North Korea as a turncoat and an enemy. China is right to maintain a buffer. Though that is becoming a liability with each passing day. :coffee:

The funny thing is that Canadians think they live so much better than Brazilians and that Brazil is a shithole. But when compared to cities like Edmonton, Brazilian cities are much more lively and modern. Look at Edmonton's roads. They are so bad. The government never fixes anything. Edmonton must have the worst roads in North America.
Yea, Vancouver is nice I've heard. I haven't been there but it seems like a much bigger city than Edmonton. Even Calgary is much better than Edmonton.
Yea there is still a persian restaurant on Whyte. And yea you're right. Whyte Ave kinda sucks and the club/bar scene there is so bad. The problem is again, a lack of centralization. People from west go to WEM, people from south go to South common, from north probably have their own ghetto clubs lol. Some go to Jasper Ave. It's not worth it to drive all the way to Whyte from a completely different part of the city. I go to WEM to do my shopping and go to the theater. It's not a bad mall but it can get boring pretty quickly if you go there a lot.
I've been here for a year now. What about you?

My sister in Law is Afro-Brazilian and visited her in Bahia (Salvador) recently. Your right, Brazil is quite developed and is the only Industrial nation in the Americans that can match USA in many things. But Brazil needs to create an export oriented economy to find capital to improve the physical infrastructure, like East Asian nations like China. BTW What part of Brazil are you from? Do you follow Candomblé? Do you play football like most Brazilians :P?

forget about others for a moment,who is the only person benefiting with the current situation,its the rulers of NK.once they are thrown out ,automatically NK will prosper and it should not be difficult for the two to unite.

Sure just as Iraq will prosper when Saddam is gone, or Libya will prosper when Gaddafi is gone, or ....

You mean it is better for China while the North Koreans suffers.

When -- not if -- NKR collapse, and it will be in our lifetime, neither China nor SKR will have any say in it. Short of preemptively taking over NKR now, China cannot stop the inevitable. When NKR does collapse, the SKR-eans are not going to start streaming over the borders, but the NKR-eans will start streaming over the Chinese borders. If the current Chinese leadership is wise enough about this, China should have a plan in place, whether to send troops into NKR and effectively take over the country, or to start shooting the Koreans. South Korea will wait until the chaos subsided somewhat before doing anything. SKR will wait and see what China will do. The South Koreans cannot deny or evade their responsibility towards their country. They will take over and they will find ways to assimilate the North Koreans. The US and Japan will stand ready to help. Things will not be easy for Korea. Not North or South Korea. They will no longer exists. Just Korea, as it was. But the Koreans will prevail and the US will stand by them.

What make you think NKoreans will stream over the Chinese border but not the SKorean border? BTW, NK is a tiny state with only 20 mil people, doesn't take much to sustain it indefintely, especially at its current condition.

This report is just S. Korea agitprop attempting to harden China's attitude on N. Korea ahead of a very important diplomatic summit. It's totally meaningless, even moreso because a Japanese government propaganda organ like thediplomat decided to run the story. The China-North Korea partnership doesn't depend on good feelings, but on the mutual threat that US imperialism poses to the Asian mainland. N. Korea is a frontline bulwark against this menace.

gambit is one of those inferior vietnamese who lives in America and think the white people see him as American instead of a skinny *** yellow monkey.
Better say the same to the tens of thousands of Chinese-Americans, US-borned or immigrants, who made up this great country. And please continue the way you are, prove what a racist country China really is.

What make you think NKoreans will stream over the Chinese border but not the SKorean border?
Because of the mined DMZ. No doubt some NKR-eans will somehow make it past the mines, but am confident that the bulk of the 'refugees', if we can call them that, will head for the Chinese borders.

BTW, NK is a tiny state with only 20 mil people, doesn't take much to sustain it indefintely, especially at its current condition.
East Germany was more advanced than North Korea and look what happened. When I was active duty, I played tourist once in East Berlin when it existed.

It is not that difficult to find all sorts of commentaries on the Internet on when -- not if -- NKR will collapse from RAND, former diplomats and military officers, and from journalists. Who talks about the collapse of South Korea ? Nobody but the delusional Chinese here. Sure, China can sustain NKR but it will be at high economic and political cost to China. When -- not if -- NKR falls apart, most likely the first stage will result in warlordism and that point is when China either steps in and take over the country or let the later stages takes their courses. China will not be much different from the Soviet Union. North Korea will be an even heavier millstone around China's neck than today.

It looks like you are too young to know The Cold War and too lazy to look it up.

This report is just S. Korea agitprop attempting to harden China's attitude on N. Korea ahead of a very important diplomatic summit. It's totally meaningless, even moreso because a Japanese government propaganda organ like thediplomat decided to run the story. The China-North Korea partnership doesn't depend on good feelings, but on the mutual threat that US imperialism poses to the Asian mainland. N. Korea is a frontline bulwark against this menace.
US imperialism is good. Chinese imperialism is bad. Simple as demonstrated by the two halves of Korea.

Sure just as Iraq will prosper when Saddam is gone, or Libya will prosper when Gaddafi is gone, or ....
No Islamism in Korea.

Because of the mined DMZ. No doubt some NKR-eans will somehow make it past the mines, but am confident that the bulk of the 'refugees', if we can call them that, will head for the Chinese borders.

No worries. There are 2 road connections and 4 tunnels through the DMZ. They'll sure be lined up with refugees. While China can deny NKoreans entry, can the SKoreans. Think of the political ramification.

East Germany was more advanced than North Korea and look what happened. When I was active duty, I played tourist once in East Berlin when it existed.

You didn't know the more advanced they are, the harder and more costly it is to sustain? Are you seriously suggesting that it is the NKoreans that bankrupted the Soviet?

No worries. There are 2 road connections and 4 tunnels through the DMZ. They'll sure be lined up with refugees. While China can deny NKoreans entry, can the SKoreans. Think of the political ramification.
For decades, the North Koreans lives with the idea that South Korea is the hostile one and China is the benefactor. Do you really believe that ALL of them will go running for the South Korean border ?

You didn't know the more advanced they are, the harder and more costly it is to sustain?
The more advanced a client, the more able it is to shoulder its share. Look at US client states in Asia after WW II. Now look at the sorry conditions of the Soviet client states the world over.

Are you seriously suggesting that it is the NKoreans that bankrupted the Soviet?
Only North Korea ? :lol:

I guess not only are the laws of physics bends with Chinese will, history is equally flexible. Eastern Europe must not exists in your history book.

Back
Top Bottom