What's new

North Korea: China is a ‘Turncoat and our Enemy’

Really ? US want to leave since 1979 ??
Yup. President Carter was going to withdraw the remaining U.S. infantry division over the objections of both Congress and South Korea. They pressured him to wait.

Then the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. That spoiled everything. Even the Soviet ambassador to the U.S., Dobrynin, called the invasion "stupid" (in his memoir, anyway).

Yup. President Carter was going to withdraw the remaining U.S. infantry division over the objections of both Congress and South Korea. They pressured him to wait.

Then the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. That spoiled everything. Even the Soviet ambassador to the U.S., Dobrynin, called the invasion "stupid" (in his memoir, anyway).
That is new for me .

Soviet Invaded Afg, it is crazy .

Russian are tough ,both in their bodies and minds.

Such kind of character has positive side and also negative side.

This is NOTHING new.

China has donated tens of thousand of lives during korean war.

However, afterwards, those kim fxxkers betrayed China many times and jumped into u.s.s.r. I just wonder how those n.k. citizens are so stupid even today. They should have hanged those fat kim pigs long time ago.

WTF? o_O This is something new!!

I just wonder how those n.k. citizens are so stupid even today.
You know how freak is that guy, right? People are hell scared of him. Everything is in his control. That moron even ordered each and every student of colleges in NK to have haircut like him few days ago. What a freak! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom