What's new

North Korea: China is a ‘Turncoat and our Enemy’

China will have no say on WHEN North Korea collapse. You have no idea on how your government will feel about the entire Korea situation at that time. Think Soviet Union.

China have two unpalatable choices: Either let the Korean people unite or take over North Korea. Ruling the northern half of Korea will cost China in the long run the same way the Soviet sent aid to NKR year after year after year. And if China is in an economic recession at that time, as all capitalist economies do, China may not have the financial stomach to invade NKR.

The abomination that is North Korea should cease to exist and it will cease to exist.
North Korea also got support from Russia, so it never collapse. U should ask 'when US collapse and Alaska will be annexed back to Russia ' instead.

Thanks for reminding me of all the wasted time on this cesspool website

You know, I remember the first time I joined this forum, it was in 2008, back then there wasn't any Iranian member here, those times some of the Turkish members were very hostile towards me (some of the Pakistani members were quite friendly, but I don't think if I can remember any of their names). I was very young back then and didn't know how to handle a hostile forum on my own, considering that I had just enrolled in the Bachelor program I quitted the forum, until very recently that I made my comeback :D I don't even remember my old password. :D

You know, I remember the first time I joined this forum, it was in 2008, back then there wasn't any Iranian member here, those times some of the Turkish members were very hostile towards me (some of the Pakistani members were quite friendly, but I don't think if I can remember any of their names). I was very young back then and didn't know how to handle a hostile forum on my own, considering that I had just enrolled in the Bachelor program I quitted the forum, until very recently that I made my comeback :D I don't even remember my old password. :D
I guess the only good thing that came out of the ansar al hezbollah invasion from military.ir was that it increased our numbers. Quality went down the shitter though :D

Are you in the states?

I guess the only good thing that came out of the ansar al hezbollah invasion from military.ir was that it increased our numbers. Quality went down the shitter though :D

Are you in the states?

Haha... yeah. I remember military.ir! You were member there too?

Yeah, I'm currently in Detroit!! I got a very good job offer here, the city itself is rather "unimpressive". Especially when compared to Hong Kong and Macau. Its fucking cold and I'm very worried about the crime here, I'm paranoid by nature and I honestly didn't hear good things about Detroit either!!!

Haha... yeah. I remember military.ir! You were member there too?

Yeah, I'm currently in Detroit!! I got a very good job offer here, the city itself is rather "unimpressive". Especially when compared to Hong Kong and Macau. Its fucking cold and I'm very worried about the crime here, I'm paranoid by nature and I honestly didn't hear good things about Detroit either!!!
For less than 45 mins I was. Back in high school I joined the forum (that would be at least 6 years ago, maybe more) and I was booted out with my first post lmao

Can't remember what I said, but it must have burned some tazi arse. I went back once the tazi fucks started invading this forum (I think Surenas sent me a link to a thread on that site where Soheil and hamal10 where talking about defence.pk and that's when I realized they're from there).

You're in Detroit! No way man. That's actually awesome. It can't be that much worse than Edmonton where I am. At least it's tropical by frigid Edmonton standards. Plus you can buy a house for dirt cheap. What do you do if you don't mind me asking? The job market over there is pretty bad, that's why I want to know.

And major lolz @ going from Hong Kong to Detroit. It actually made me chuckle

Brazilian trying to act smart here,i am tired of your supremacist attitude.Many Asian countries are light years ahead of Brazil.
You just took the bait dude, spit it out before it's too late.

Brazilian trying to act smart here,i am tired of your supremacist attitude.Many Asian countries are light years ahead of Brazil.

I was kidding. I should have put a smiley there I guess.

I was kidding. I should have put a smiley there I guess.
I was not talking about this particular post but all your posts in general,anyway leave it.I am out of this thread before its too late because soon there will be a pack of Chinese members coming with there pathetic jokes and trolling

I was not talking about this particular post but all your posts in general,anyway leave it.I am out of this thread before its too late because soon there will be a pack of Chinese members coming with there pathetic jokes and trolling

I have .. .bad experiences with Chinese people to put it mildly :angry: But w/e I guess.

You're in Detroit! No way man. That's actually awesome. It can't be that much worse than Edmonton where I am. At least it's tropical by frigid Edmonton standards. Plus you can buy a house for dirt cheap. What do you do if you don't mind me asking? The job market over there is pretty bad, that's why I want to know.

Well, I know this much, there are jobs everywhere, but you have got to know the appropriate skills if you want to find the job that best suits you. I work with the Ford. We are starting a joint project with the Chinese car manufacturer Jiangling.

Yeah, the cost of living is not so high, but Detroit is not a good place for investment, I'm thinking about California, but I first need to see how it goes. I just started working.

Haha, yeah, you know Hong Kong was very good. I could work there if I wanted to, but you know, U.S. is something else :D

For less than 45 mins I was. Back in high school I joined the forum (that would be at least 6 years ago, maybe more) and I was booted out with my first post lmao

Can't remember what I said, but it must have burned some tazi arse. I went back once the tazi fucks started invading this forum (I think Surenas sent me a link to a thread on that site where Soheil and hamal10 where talking about defence.pk and that's when I realized they're from there).

And major lolz @ going from Hong Kong to Detroit. It actually made me chuckle

You just took the bait dude, spit it out before it's too late.

Edmonton is a great city. University of Alberta is a great university.

lol, we Chinese are far more open-minded and generous than you think.

Just because blackface is not China friendly, we will still leave Brazil a China neutral-friendly country alone. Most time we just ignored his posts, that's it.

lol, we Chinese are far more open-minded and generous than you think.

Just because blackface is not China friendly, we will still leave Brazil a China neutral-friendly country alone. Most time we just ignored his posts, that's it.
Yeah i kow how mcuh friendly you are :rolleyes:
Just let Bediou2020 come you will get my point :china:

Back
Top Bottom