What's new

North Korea: China is a ‘Turncoat and our Enemy’

The North Korea problem can only be solved between us and the United States.

@Abii I have to go bro, because its a long way from my place to where I work. I think I will sleep until 5:30, then I have to run to work :D I will talk to you later ;) Good night :D

Well, I know this much, there are jobs everywhere, but you have got to know the appropriate skills if you want to find the job that best suits you. I work with the Ford. We are starting a joint project with the Chinese car manufacturer Jiangling.

Yeah, the cost of living is not so high, but Detroit is not a good place for investment, I'm thinking about California, but I first need to see how it goes. I just started working.

Haha, yeah, you know Hong Kong was very good. I could work there if I wanted to, but you know, U.S. is something else :D
Figured as much. Take the big 3 out of Detroit and it will be the nail in the coffin.

In the US your standard of living will always be higher compared to HK (much much lower taxes I'm betting and higher salary combined with lower housing costs). So good luck!

btw do you know when the new Stang is coming out (what month?) and at what price? :D

Don't just cherry pick the individuals, most Chinese members here have a laissez-faire attitude, unless you insult China too much.
Naam to tumhara Tiger hai par avatar rabbit ka kaga rakha hai :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
The status quo is better for everyone, since NK doesn't have the capability to annex SK, while SK cannot feed some extra 20 million poor North Koreans.
Common NK wont be sitting idle for SK to feed them,NK can also become like SK,imagine the oppertunity for NK to grow and how SK can fuel the growth

Only the university area and 82nd ave are good. The rest of the city is junk.

THe problem with Edmonton is that it has a huge urban sprawl for its population size. It feels a lot smaller than it is, at least with respect to its population.There is no centralization here. Even the downtown is like a small village. Whyte Ave is nice I agree. There is even a persian restaurant there :D but I never tried it. You don't like west edmonton mall?

Common NK wont be sitting idle for SK to feed them,NK can also become like SK,imagine the oppertunity for NK to grow and how SK can fuel the growth

Then NK has to stick with the rule of the Kim Dynasty, since it is their culture, without their culture, they cannot develop their economy with stability.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Kim Dynasty at all, it is not even communism, but feudalism, but this is part of their culture, no one can change them.

Figured as much. Take the big 3 out of Detroit and it will be the nail in the coffin.

In the US your standard of living will always be higher compared to HK (much much lower taxes I'm betting and higher salary combined with lower housing costs). So good luck!

btw do you know when the new Stang is coming out (what month?) and at what price? :D

Yeah, definitely. Detroit is actually bankrupt.

Thank you, yeah I actually like Cali more. But my best job offer was from Detroit so I moved here. True, Hong Kong is very expensive, but the major that I graduated in is best taught there ;) I don't even know why Chinese parents send their Children to U.S. probably because Hong Kong is too expensive for them.

I'm not working in that department, I'm in the R&D department, but to tell you the truth secrets are well-kept within the company and are not released until public announcement, but my own guess would be in April. Probably mid-April onward.

I bought a crappy Honda for myself, old Honda, because I'm currently not living in the "best" neighborhood :D

Last edited:
Then NK has to stick with the rule of the Kim Dynasty, since it is their culture, without their culture, they cannot develop their economy with stability.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Kim Dynasty at all, it is not even communism, but feudalism, but this is part of their culture, no one can change them.
forget about others for a moment,who is the only person benefiting with the current situation,its the rulers of NK.once they are thrown out ,automatically NK will prosper and it should not be difficult for the two to unite.

Back
Top Bottom