What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

Dude there is no Bangladeshi in India. These are all made up stories. These Indians are very afraid of the expansion of Islam in India.
Yup there are no Bangladeshi in India, coz all those who are here illegally are considered as animals....:lol:

You can't get a servant or a maid in most areas of Delhi who is not Bangladeshi.

Almost all rickshaw pullers in Delhi and Chandigarh and most cities are Bangladeshi illegal aliens.

Time is running out for them, even to run back as hard as they can.

Dude there is no Bangladeshi in India. These are all made up stories. These Indians are very afraid of the expansion of Islam in India.
The greatest trick the DEVIL has is that he has convinced the world that he does not exist.
expansion of ISLAM, i am least bothered if they are patriotic INDIANs who wish to preserve the land and its people. but expansion in the idea of subduing others and bringing the current states of turmoil in ISLAMIC nations world over to INDIA is some thing that i will allow only over my cold dead body.

You can't get a servant or a maid in most areas of Delhi who is not Bangladeshi.

Almost all rickshaw pullers in Delhi and Chandigarh and most cities are Bangladeshi illegal aliens.

Time is running out for them, even to run back as hard as they can.

I remember in 2008, after Delhi blasts lots of them were kicked out but parasites loves to be kicked so much that they keep coming back.. I think this is one habit they acquired having being part of Pakistan.

Yup there are no Bangladeshi in India, coz all those who are here illegally are considered as animals....:lol:

Actually they are especially breeded longiwala animal who multiply like rodent and came here to fulfil bangladeshi dream of " Greater bangladesh ".

The greatest trick the DEVIL has is that he has convinced the world that he does not exist.
expansion of ISLAM, i am least bothered if they are patriotic INDIANs who wish to preserve the land and its people. but expansion in the idea of subduing others and bringing the current states of turmoil in ISLAMIC nations world over to INDIA is some thing that i will allow only over my cold dead body.
Oye hoye....Quoting The Usual Suspect....:lol:

:lol:

Ahom has existed even before Islam existed son. Who told you that garbage? Jamaati jokers? What are you talking about?
Your ethnic knowledge is all mixed up. Bottom line is that we cannot allow Islam to dictate our ways of life here in NE. Whatever it may mean to you, it doesn't mean to us.

For him Assamese are Bengalis, Biharis are semi-Bengali but Rohingyas are a distinct group different from Bangladeshis, having different language and indeed a native of Burma. :girl_wacko:

For him Assamese are Bengalis, Biharis are semi-Bengali but Rohingyas are a distinct group different from Bangladeshis, having different language and indeed a native of Burma. :girl_wacko:

Wht the fck you talking about? Rohingiyas are Indic Benali root with distinct dialect and definitely native to Burma.

We consider Assamese language is a branch of Bengali but Ahom did posses a distinct ethnic group not native to the land.

Wht the fck you talking about? Rohingiyas are Indic Benali root with distinct dialect and definitely native to Burma.
so now you claim a piece of INDIAN land to Rohingiyas claiming that they have some thing related to INDIA.

BAPREA, i don't know where to bang my head. :hitwall:

Actually they are especially breeded longiwala animal who multiply like rodent and came here to fulfil bangladeshi dream of " Greater bangladesh ".

You should get out of your nightmare and if possible consult a psychiatric. Good night sleep is very beneficial and side pillow might help as well.

I am telling the truth even if you give 100crores rupees I won't vandalize amar jawan memorial see who is dng?. TN never encounter communal violence so your point is invalid , I am not a kid. Are muslim or chiristian? tell me first.

Dentate gyrus and subventriclar zone are functioning well on my side alongwith proper firing and wiring at neuronal level. So you can't question my synaptic plasticity process.

if so ur synaptic plasticity is functioning well then why such BS Comments...........this will not repair itself.........u have to aside ur hindutva to understand other's patriotism............if u can't then take some adrenaline

if so ur synaptic plasticity is functioning well then why such BS Comments...........this will not repair itself.........u have to aside ur hindutva to understand other's patriotism............if u can't then take some adrenaline

Why do you need to bring Hindutva in everything when you don't like people to see all Muslims in same light?

My advise - Talk to individuals as individuals as your fellow Indians without associating religion with any one.

Back
Top Bottom