What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

North easterners are most welcome to TN and here no people(minorities) dare to threaten others in the name of religion. Tamilnadu is safest place in south region.
brother, every INDIAN despite his faith is welcomed in all states especially TN, but for now, let the NE guys go to thier home, kick some BD illegals a55 and then come and work anywhere in the nation after securing their soil.
making sons of soil as refugees has become a trend under the current GOI, I am not sure if the opposition is any better.

If somebody wants to join in Muslim league , would you say anti-hindhu dog things? stupid. BTW are you muslim or Christian? coz those people vomit **** like this.

North easterners are most welcome to TN and here no people(minorities) dare to threaten others in the name of religion. Tamilnadu is safest place in south region.

IMHO minorties(muslims and Christians) patriotism towards India always suspicious they not trustworthy people. Better they can leave/deport them from our country or they should convert into any one of dharmic religion. That step will facilitate greatly to alleviate our major problems.
Doubting our Muslims and Christians....did you meet a lot of these people.....if not...you don't have to say anything.....know the reality then post.

Bengalis living in Assam long before Ahom people migrated to Assam back in 14th century, infact since prehistoric time. Islam came to East Bengal through Assam. Heard of Sufi named Shah Jalal of Sylhet? The name Assam can be changed to suit its historic roots of 1st Millenium.

:lol:

Ahom has existed even before Islam existed son. Who told you that garbage? Jamaati jokers? What are you talking about?

You can try your own destruction.

Your "ghazi brothers" from Afghanistan said the same thing; they came with an army and went back less than 500. If you want to bring that on, we welcome it the most.

At least the end result would be eliminating garbage from our region once and for all.

All along you had been complaining about 36% muslim in Assam and now when you felt cornered you come up with the figure 20%?? Jokes?

Please read my comment again. I am talking about your kind in Assam illegally.

Bihari Muslims are semi Bengali themselves. So dont count on them.!!! LOL

Your ethnic knowledge is all mixed up. Bottom line is that we cannot allow Islam to dictate our ways of life here in NE. Whatever it may mean to you, it doesn't mean to us.

This is considered as a demographic aggression and no matter how much secularist slaves lick your feet, we will deal with your kind the way we have always been.

Whether or not the government supports.

brother, every INDIAN despite his faith is welcomed in all states especially TN, but for now, let the NE guys go to thier home, kick some BD illegals a55 and then come and work anywhere in the nation after securing their soil.
making sons of soil as refugees has become a trend under the current GOI, I am not sure if the opposition is any better.

You should also go along with them and join the crusade.. ;-)

We don't enjoy kicking the Bangladeshi illegal Aliens and back to their hole.

We were the ones who saved their sorry arse in the first place and gave them their country, making a lot of sacrifices. Saved them from an ongoing orgy of rapine and genocide.

They should know how to be grateful.

Polevaulting is no way to be grateful!

stock-photo-a-d-man-pole-vaulting-over-a-brick-wall-82244335.jpg

You should also go along with them and join the crusade.. ;-)
NE are strong people and are racially superior to your BD, so they do not need others help to reclaim their land. just in action in the part of GOI is enough to push the illegals back to where they belong

Doubting our Muslims and Christians....did you meet a lot of these people.....if not...you don't have to say anything.....know the reality then post.

No I think he meant:

311915_429582363747072_1478021316_n.jpg

Mumbaiwarmemorial1.jpg

417370_10151207491247932_322929526_n.jpg

But if you cannot see through even all this, then I guess you don't want to open your eyes and smell the coffee.

I am sorry but I used to also think like you. My perception only changed because of what was perpetrated by that particular community. It is unforgivable.

Worst of all is the so-called "Indian" Muslim support for it. That really was a heart breaker, but at the same time, an eye-opener.

Please don't wait until your own people get attacked. Wake up and empathize with others.

Last edited by a moderator:
NE are strong people and are racially superior to your BD, so they do not need others help to reclaim their land. just in action in the part of GOI is enough to push the illegals back to where they belong

These primitives have limited time to do even that. ;)

:lol:

Ahom has existed even before Islam existed son. Who told you that garbage? Jamaati jokers? What are you talking about?

No you are educated by the RSS fart and that is the problem.

Ahom people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your "ghazi brothers" from Afghanistan said the same thing; they came with an army and went back less than 500. If you want to bring that on, we welcome it the most.

At least the end result would be eliminating garbage from our region once and for all.

You are having a false sense of pride. You were no importance to us except your nomadic empire (so called) was a nonsense in our border so we overran your capital few times and bet you up. What is there to feel proud of? Its a mystery to me. Find something to brag about.

Please read my comment again. I am talking about your kind in Assam illegally.

If I go by your logic Ahomese are the biggest illegal in Assam. They came here from nowhere needs to be kicked out to return Assam to its rightful owner eg. Bengalis.

Your ethnic knowledge is all mixed up. Bottom line is that we cannot allow Islam to dictate our ways of life here in NE. Whatever it may mean to you, it doesn't mean to us.

Islam does not seek anybody's permission. Islam is a belief and anybody can have it their own. We did not take thikedari of Islam in Assam.

This is considered as a demographic aggression and no matter how much secularist slaves lick your feet, we will deal with your kind the way we have always been.

Whether or not the government supports.

Thats a very mean way of thinking.

No ! Cleansing India off illegal immigrant scums.:guns:

Do you even for one moment think it is an easy task ? :) ... They have integrated themselves into the society pretty well by now ... Got the sympathies of the locals , otherwise they wouldn't have got encouragement for further immigration to Assam or NE ...

There are bad apples in every community....I like to think like you do know...but over the years I have seen many examples where these people saved many Hindus life at multiple occasion. But there are regions where these extremist minorities do live in our country.

Do you even for one moment think it is an easy task ? :) ... They have integrated themselves into the society pretty well by now ... Got the sympathies of the locals , otherwise they wouldn't have got encouragement for further immigration to Assam or NE ...
I think you don't know how much we know about them....it will not take more than few years to get rid of these immigrants and other extremists....all we need is to forget secularism and think of nationalism first. No matter whatever is the religion, even if they are minorities, if they don't abide by rules, a bullet to their head....

Dude there is no Bangladeshi in India. These are all made up stories. These Indians are very afraid of the expansion of Islam in India.

Back
Top Bottom