What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

Well maybe you good at understanding Dharmic religions but you should have at least read the Wiki page for Sikhism before issuing your sermon.

It's the same as saying NE people are Chinese because they have mongoloid features (No offence meant).

We maybe the same people but our identities are different.......we preserved our identities in the worst time and got no plans to let that go in the near future.......

Why do I have to post :offtopic: things :hitwall:

PS -Generalisation and ignorance are closely related.
i agree with u buddy sikhism is totally different than hinduism/buddhism/jainism .sikhism is the most organized religion in india just like abrahamic faith .:tup:

Hey do us a favor....go away.....or help support India. Would you like to help?

You can be helped only when you can think rationally and logically. You should help yourself first. We can only send some relief but a temporary solution.

First get your fact right. :cheesy:

My facts are completely alright. Yours not.

My facts are completely alright. Yours not.

Facts like Bengalis are 50% in Assam and all Indian Bengalis love Bangladesh. :cheesy: I have lived with Bengalis and their hatred is more for Bangladesh than some UPwala. :)

Facts like Bengalis are 50% in Assam and all Indian Bengalis love Bangladesh. :cheesy: I have lived with Bengalis and their hatred is more for Bangladesh than some UPwala. :)

You are trying to twist things again mr. spinner.
I dont have a problem if any Indian (Bengali or not) hates Bangladeshi as it does not affect us. But if I go by your logic then they should go and join their Assamese or Bodo brother and chase out all Bangladeshi from Assam. But as we are not seeing any Bengalis joining or ganging up against Bangladeshi in Assam which means there is no Bangladeshi in Assam.

Bottom line: Bangldeshi Muslim illegal aliens have no business being in India.

They are living on borrowed time. Waiting for their turn.

And the turn is going to come, even if it takes a few days, a few years or a few decades. ;)

They can pull rickshaws and be our servants in the meanwhile. They can never ever be Indians. ;)

You are trying to twist things again mr. spinner.
I dont have a problem if any Indian (Bengali or not) hates Bangladeshi as it does not affect us. But if I go by your logic then they should go and join their Assamese or Bodo brother and chase out all Bangladeshi from Assam. But as we are not seeing any Bengalis joining or ganging up against Bangladeshi in Assam which means there is no Bangladeshi in Assam.

Do you know anything about the geography of Assam, did you ever heard any Bengali coming in support of illegal Bangladeshi of Bodo Territorial council area. :cheesy:

Where did you get the figure that 50% of Assam is Bengalis, Assamese themselves are 57% of Assam excluding the tribals(2011 census), then how Bengalis become 50% of Assam. :coffee:

Hey stop with your BS. Nobody is blaming INDIAN MUSLIMS for these attacks and such. BUT ITS TIME FOR INDIAN MUSLIMS TO CHOOSE A SIDE INDIA OR FOREIGN NATIONS/MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD. TELL ME I don;t see Indian muslims marching to protest agains these actions? Their silence is what truly bothers me. Doesn;t it bother you?

huh..........raat bhar ramayan padhi aur subah udh kar puch rahe ho ki ram kaun tha?????????

Did'nt u seen earlier posts of "black widow" & "nair saab" whoom were blaming whole 30% population of India from the very beginning.

if not then plz reverse the thread & see them babbling BS all around.

u r questining indian muslims to choose a side did'nt you are immature that indian muslims are part of this nation from very 65 years...................We did'nt need to choose any side we are always on a side on which our nation succeds.

Silence of indian muslims bothers u........what are u expecting from us.........Hindus also are part of this nation then why indian muslims should protest only.........India muslims did'nt need to verify themselfs by doing any protest..........Nobody can steal our identity its our nation & we feel proud to be Indians.

Do you know anything about the geography of Assam, did you ever heard any Bengali coming in support of illegal Bangladeshi of Bodo Territorial council area. :cheesy:

Where did you get the figure that 50% of Assam is Bengalis, Assamese themselves are 57% of Assam excluding the tribals(2011 census), then how Bengalis become 50% of Assam. :lol::lol:

For some reason these foreigners think they know something about India!

And they remain pathetically obsessed about our country even though we don't give a damn about them.

We gave them their country so that they no longer come to ours. Breach of trust carries a swift penalty.

Where did you get the figure that 50% of Assam is Bengalis, Assamese themselves are 57% of Assam excluding the tribals(2011 census), then how Bengalis become 50% of Assam. :coffee:

yes i know bodo is the brother of dodo :pop:

illegal Bangladeshi has become the headache of indians ......who cares its the internal matter of bodo and dodo :D

Where did you get the figure that 50% of Assam is Bengalis, Assamese themselves are 57% of Assam excluding the tribals(2011 census), then how Bengalis become 50% of Assam. :lol::lol:

I am talking about only Assamese Bengali not WB. Why not Assamese Bengali support Assamese or Bodo? They all live together right?

33% of Assamese are Muslim. 15% Bengali Hindu. Besides a large part of Bengalis in Assamese dominated area report themselves as Assamese. This time before the census when Bengalis started movement to report themselves as Bengali made Ahomese go berserk as they will loose the moral ground of keeping Assamese as the state language. Bengalis are the biggest ethnic group in Assam. Now accept it.

Initial steps to become a anti-muslim Dog.

If somebody wants to join in Muslim league , would you say anti-hindhu dog things? stupid. BTW are you muslim or Christian? coz those people vomit **** like this.

North easterners are most welcome to TN and here no people(minorities) dare to threaten others in the name of religion. Tamilnadu is safest place in south region.

IMHO minorties(muslims and Christians) patriotism towards India always suspicious they not trustworthy people. Better they can leave/deport them from our country or they should convert into any one of dharmic religion. That step will facilitate greatly to alleviate our major problems.

For some reason these foreigners think they know something about India!

And they remain pathetically obsessed about our country even though we don't give a damn about them.

We gave them their country so that they no longer come to ours. Breach of trust carries a swift penalty.

Nobody gives a $hit about your country as long as you stop calling yur poor citizen as Bangladeshi. Bangladeshi are good looking people not ugly as Indian poor. Period.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom