What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

I am talking about only Assamese Bengali not WB. Why not Assamese Bengali support Assamese or Bodo? They all live together right?
I didn't hear Assamese Bengali came for support of illegal immigrants. :cheesy:

33% of Assamese are Muslim. 15% Bengali Hindu. Besides a large part of Bengalis in Assamese dominated area report themselves as Assamese. This time before the census when Bengalis started movement to report themselves as Bengali made Ahomese go berserk as they will loose the moral ground of keeping Assamese as the state language. Bengalis are the biggest ethnic group in Assam. Now accept it.

What about non-Bengali Assamese Muslims, I had one in my class, the guy didn't look like Bengali.

Nobody gives a $hit about your country as long as you stop calling yur poor citizen as Bangladeshi. Bangladeshi are good looking people not ugly as Indian poor. Period.

Attitude of Bangladeshis

1947- Hindus are evil, we want a separate country we don't want to live with evil yindoos.
2012- We want to pole vault into India, want to work as a domestic help and construction workers for evil Yindoos.

IMHO minorties(muslims and Christians) patriotism towards India always suspicious they not trustworthy people. Better they can leave/deport them from our country.

So u r saying that minorities like muslims & christians are not trustworthy people.........its not ur mistake kid u have grown up in a anti muslim or anti christian community so such comments are expected.

it should be better for u to relocate ur cerebellum before posting such BS comments.

I am talking about only Assamese Bengali not WB. Why not Assamese Bengali support Assamese or Bodo? They all live together right?

There is no such thing as Assamese Bengali. Did you have too much Heineken buddy? I know it is an awesome drink. :D

Just like there cannot be a Tamil Punjabi. The province that was attacked was a Bodo district where Bodo origin people live.

If entire Assam had gone up in arms, there won't have been any illegals alive.

33% of Assamese are Muslim. 15% Bengali Hindu. Besides a large part of Bengalis in Assamese dominated area report themselves as Assamese. This time before the census when Bengalis started movement to report themselves as Bengali made Ahomese go berserk as they will loose the moral ground of keeping Assamese as the state language. Bengalis are the biggest ethnic group in Assam. Now accept it

Are you kidding me!? Dude, Muslims are less than 20% and majority of these are Bangladeshi illegals living here. There are a small proportion of about 5-6% Bihari Muslims as well working in Assam estates but none of the rioters had them. Rioting if you want to do it, should be done either with a shut mouth or not at all. Language talks volumes.

I like the way you and your western ex-brothers like to change your colors: when in International, try to blend in with Indian under the "South Asian" banner in countries like UK and USA while when talking about illegal migrants, blend with the Bengali crowd.

Assamese never had such a serious problem with local Bengalis as they have with the religious fanatic Bangla migrants here who attack relentlessly.

That is what triggered these riots.

And if secularists can't protect NE, then we will protect it ourselves.

This is not the first time we deal with foreign menace.

Nobody gives a $hit about your country as long as you stop calling yur poor citizen as Bangladeshi. Bangladeshi are good looking people not ugly as Indian poor. Period.

No, we kicked out the poorest lot to Bangladesh long back. That is why they have 1/3 of our per capita income. ;)

Problem is some of the kicked out ones keep coming to our Dharmic land to be kicked back again and again.

Yes, keep those good looks within. They got you in trouble the last time when we had to come and save you. ;)

IMHO minorties(muslims and Christians) patriotism towards India always suspicious they not trustworthy people. Better they can leave/deport them from our country or they should convert into any one of dharmic religion. That step will facilitate greatly to alleviate our major problems.

Thats a bigoted view and you know it. Why would you bring a bad name to the rest of us Hindus by propagating such indefensible unfair and unpatriotic positions.

So u r saying that minorities like muslims & christians are not trustworthy people.........its not ur mistake kid u have grown up in a anti muslim or anti christian community so such comments are expected.

it should be better for u to relocate ur cerebellum before posting such BS comments.

I am telling the truth even if you give 100crores rupees I won't vandalize amar jawan memorial see who is dng?. TN never encounter communal violence so your point is invalid , I am not a kid. Are muslim or chiristian? tell me first.

Dentate gyrus and subventriclar zone are functioning well on my side alongwith proper firing and wiring at neuronal level. So you can't question my synaptic plasticity process.

If somebody wants to join in Muslim league , would you say anti-hindhu dog things? stupid. BTW are you muslim or Christian? coz those people vomit **** like this.

Calm down, friend. I understand where you are coming from but that piece of cloth has still not gotten off the eyes of some Indians.

However, please remember that even some Christians were victim of Assam riots.

North easterners are most welcome to TN and here no people(minorities) dare to threaten others in the name of religion. Tamilnadu is safest place in south region.

I guess you are right in a way. But Assamese people are worried as they don't want to take a chance.

IMHO minorties(muslims and Christians) patriotism towards India always suspicious they not trustworthy people. Better they can leave/deport them from our country or they should convert into any one of dharmic religion. That step will facilitate greatly to alleviate our major problems.

That was just a bit too candid. :drag:

But I don't think you should start thinking like this immediately. That would really be the last straw of a major civil war in the country.

Not again that political propoganda........many days ago u were freely saying that We should not see india on basis of indian muslims or indian hindus.

but now u were blaming whole Indian muslim community...........its the mind change bro.

and afterall i don't have enough time to kick A55 of any sudden mind changers.
the greatest trick the devil can do is convince the world that he does not exist.
and you guys are good at saying everything against you as political propaganda or some toms conspiracy theory. and if HINDUS unite in the name of RSS you say safron brigade, etc, etc..
why is this hipocracy, when you can unite under the religious banner, so do the others, why can not you accept that, if you say no them, better you guys give up your religious unity and think about national unity else do not blame us for getting united because you are pushing us to be united.

I am telling the truth even if you give 100crores rupees I won't vandalize amar jawan see who is dng?. TN never encounter communal violence so your point is invalid , I am not a kid. Are muslim or chiristian? tell me first.

Dentate gyrus and subventriclar zone are functioning well on my side alongwith proper firing and wiring at neuronal level. So you can't question my synaptic plasticity.

will you support killing of Christian Tamil by sinhalese?

There is no such thing as Assamese Bengali. Did you have too much Heineken buddy? I know it is an awesome drink. :D

Just like there cannot be a Tamil Punjabi. The province that was attacked was a Bodo district where Bodo origin people live.

Bengalis living in Assam long before Ahom people migrated to Assam back in 14th century, infact since prehistoric time. Islam came to East Bengal through Assam. Heard of Sufi named Shah Jalal of Sylhet? The name Assam can be changed to suit its historic roots of 1st Millenium.

If entire Assam had gone up in arms, there won't have been any illegals alive.

You can try your own destruction.
Are you kidding me!? Dude, Muslims are less than 20% and majority of these are Bangladeshi illegals living here. There are a small proportion of about 5-6% Bihari Muslims as well working in Assam estates but none of the rioters had them. Rioting if you want to do it, should be done either with a shut mouth or not at all. Language talks volumes.

I like the way you and your western ex-brothers like to change your colors: when in International, try to blend in with Indian under the "South Asian" banner in countries like UK and USA while when talking about illegal migrants, blend with the Bengali crowd.

Assamese never had such a serious problem with local Bengalis as they have with the religious fanatic Bangla migrants here who attack relentlessly.

That is what triggered these riots.

And if secularists can't protect NE, then we will protect it ourselves.

This is not the first time we deal with foreign menace.

All along you had been complaining about 36% muslim in Assam and now when you felt cornered you come up with the figure 20%?? Jokes?

Bihari Muslims are semi Bengali themselves. So dont count on them.!!! LOL

but who cares about bodo and dodo .. im going to open the fast .....:woot:

All the best. But don't cry a river when something similar of a militaristic nature happens in your country. I am sure by now you must be used to all that. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom