What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

it should have been "balochni" not balochi ..balochi is the language .... but PDF was not accepting my desire name balochni :cry::cry:

We consider Assamese language is a branch of Bengali but Ahom did posses a distinct ethnic group not native to the land.

I heard you Bangladeshis once calling Chakmas as Bengalis. :lol:

the greatest trick the devil can do is convince the world that he does not exist.
and you guys are good at saying everything against you as political propaganda or some toms conspiracy theory. and if HINDUS unite in the name of RSS you say safron brigade, etc, etc..
why is this hipocracy, when you can unite under the religious banner, so do the others, why can not you accept that, if you say no them, better you guys give up your religious unity and think about national unity else do not blame us for getting united because you are pushing us to be united.

U should better unite whole nation instead of only uniting Hindus as RSS.

look who is the first in forming religious brigade.....it was u people first forming saffron brigade(RSS),,there was no green brigade was formed from any muslims.

No you are educated by the RSS fart and that is the problem.

Ahom people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your biggest problem is your identity crisis as a follower of a religion that has nothing to do with your indigenous land. That's where all your nonsense comes from when you see Hindus and Jews everywhere in nightmares.

I am talking about the ancestry of Assamese people, not the kingdom in itself. There were numerous tribes that dominated the region long before Kingdom of Ahom came into being. And these people were there more than 2,000 years ago.

So next time before telling me about my own region, do some research rather than madrasa nonsense they teach you there in your place.

RSS syllabus? It gives me a thrill everytime you and your ex-brothers from our western borders shyte their pants on the mention of RSS or Israel or Jews or something like that.

It simply means that they are doing the right thing and we must support them.

And for goodness sake, get a life; Wiki as a source has been numerous times regretted. Don't you know that?

You are having a false sense of pride. You were no importance to us except your nomadic empire (so called) was a nonsense in our border so we overran your capital few times and bet you up. What is there to feel proud of? Its a mystery to me. Find something to brag about.

Overran our capital? I think you're confusing me with Assamese. I am from Sikkim. Not even the deranged mullahs from Afghanistan returned alive after trying to "purify" us, you're talking about you!? :rofl:

Our territory has remained unconquered by Muslim armies, mate. My family has the particular distinction in our history of cleaving dozens of so-called "ghazis" to shreds.

They thought "oh those dumb Buddhists and weak Hindus. what can they do?"

Alas! :lol:

Hold on... who are you talking about? ancient Bengalis or Muslims?

If it is ancient Bengalis, I will agree with you because it happened in those days: kingdoms attacking and taking each other over.
But if you're talking about Muslim invasions, do read up properly.

If I go by your logic Ahomese are the biggest illegal in Assam. They came here from nowhere needs to be kicked out to return Assam to its rightful owner eg. Bengalis.

The Bengal of that time was not the Bengal of today. Stop hiding behind the veil of ethnicity to perpetrate your religious hate.

Assamese have most legitimacy in their region than even you have here; a wannabe Arab country.

Their ancestry is older than your entire belief.

It is common for you Banglas and the hosts here to hide behind community names but I think if you want to indeed use their names to hide yours, at least have the dignity of accepting their superiority over yourself.

Indian Bengalis are totally different from you lot. They have far more class and dignity that anyone else can easily distinguish.

No Assamese has a problem with Indian Bengalis. Only with you people.

Entire southeast Asia was connected to India in those days, many times under overlapping empires. So what does that mean

Islam does not seek anybody's permission. Islam is a belief and anybody can have it their own. We did not take thikedari of Islam in Assam.

In fact, you do. That's the main problem. You should stop being the thekedaar of your religion wherever you are.

Just look at the threads that are posted here. If someone dies in Turkey, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis scream more than Turks. If some attack happens in Syria, again you two scream the most.

Recently, Rohingyas got their rears handed back for trying to forment riots in Burma, it was again you and your ex-brothers who were howling the most rather than anyone from here.

If this is not thekedaari then what is it?

Thats a very mean way of thinking.

Desperate times call for drastic measures. Congress is your lap-pooch and so re its supportive cowards and traitors.

We cannot make our lives hostage to the political slavery of traitors of this country. Besides, the UPA has no interest in NE due to less number of people and lesser votes here.

If NE communities are attacked, we will fight back with a ferocity that lilly-livered "liberals" of those living in the plains cannot even imagine.

There is no lebensraum in store for Bangladeshis in NE India (their wet dreams).

It will only be the eternal peace.

The final peace! ;)

look who is the first in forming religious brigade.....it was u people first forming saffron brigade(RSS),,there was no green brigade was formed from any muslims.

Dude, since you are asking let me tell you. What are those indigenous groups who are paid by outsiders and have been involved in various blasts in India? Are they green?

Btw, color of RSS is Khaki not saffron and their definition of Hindu is anyone and everyone who lives in the land of India irrespective of religion.

Wht the fck you talking about? Rohingiyas are Indic Benali root with distinct dialect and definitely native to Burma.

Anything to justify your position eh?

We consider Assamese language is a branch of Bengali but Ahom did posses a distinct ethnic group not native to the land.

They are as much native to Assam with due respect as you are legitimate to exist as a "different" country here.

There is no lebensraum in store for Bangladeshis in NE India (their wet dreams).

It will only be the eternal peace.

The final peace! ;)

For these Bangladeshis,"Biharis are semi-Bengalis, Assamese are Bengalis, Oriyas are Bengalis but wait Rohingyas are not Bengalis". :lol::lol:

RSS has a lot of non-Hindus in RSS, brother. You should know that.

Maybe you didn't hear of the Muslim League pre-independence and their demands.

You need better knowledge of our history about the list of Islamic organizations that formed during British times.

I don't want to bring in a different topic, but as the Enlightened Ones have said, seek knowledge to better understand the environment you live in. :)

For these Bangladeshis,"Biharis are semi-Bengalis, Assamese are Bengalis, Oriyas are Bengalis but wait Rohingyas are not Bengalis". :lol::lol:

In fact, they themselves can't be called Bengalis.

It always has to be qualified by you know what. ;)

Dude, since you are asking let me tell you. What are those indigenous groups who are paid by outsiders and have been involved in various blasts in India? Are they green?

Btw, color of RSS is Khaki not saffron and their definition of Hindu is anyone and everyone who lives in the land of India irrespective of religion.

There was no green brigade in India.......& for saffron brigade i am calling rss by this name bcoz "ashokdaiva" was calling all this crap

According to them there are no Bangladeshi in India even when WB said there are 3.3 million illegal Bangladeshi currently in India....:lol:

There denial is understandable.

Lively hood of million of there brothers & sisters.........

the RSS was formed to propagate patriotism and not hinduism, the concept of HINDUTUVA encompasses muslims too, and remember there is a active MUSLIM wing which has patriotic muslims in RSS.
are you ready to sheed your muslim brotherhood for INDIA, if you are you would be blaming your fellow muslims(from BD) who have attacked your fellow citizens in NE, you would be blaming the muslims who desecrated the amar jawan memorial, etc.
instead you wish to extend your support for them and propagate more of this non-sence.

You should get out of your nightmare and if possible consult a psychiatric. Good night sleep is very beneficial and side pillow might help as well.

I don't have any time because I am busy in enjoying my nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom