What's new

Nope Pakistan - Hiding Behind Peace Mantra Won't Save You From War

Patience and wisdom is the want of the time. Pakistan's choices are very much limited, owing to its limited resources in virtually all fields of human affairs.

Our economy cant take it , neither can our population. They cannot be bothered to pay taxes or give up ethnographic loyalties, they cannot be expected to be one against a superior economy and military.
Right now it seems that the population is ready to take it and the leadership isn't ready to take it, not in our name please.

You did all that with poor planning and too late. Just like you are wasting time right now doing peace mantra.

Nations fight for centuries to get what's their and to defend themselves. You are fighting an ideology. Not a small rag tag group.

You tried to stop doing what you mentioned in your post and the result is TTP and BLA.

So either you become a punching bag or you make your enemy pay a price too. Your choice
bhai report the false flagger rat and move on.

You know them not my friend.

Well if Kashmiri leadership again betray Pakistan then we should forget about it. All we will get is getting blamed for terrorism by so called Kashmiri leaders.

I wonder where is China in the hours of need? Pin drop silence form their side.
Someone show their personnel grudge here by giving me negative. there is not freedom of speech on this forum?

Here you go.

As I said. Even if you try to avoid war at any cost it would still come to you.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-officially-threatens-to-take-back-pakistani-kashmir.629927/

So fight at your own terms. Not when your enemy would impose it on you.

And Khan Sahib rightly replies back of retaliation if India tries to attack on AJK.

This is all Film. Its pre-planned under Trump.
Its a prelode of an end in which all parties agrees on LOC as borders.
Marks it.

And Khan Sahib rightly replies back of retaliation if India tries to attack on AJK.

This is all Film. Its pre-planned under Trump.
Its a prelode of an end in which all parties agrees on LOC as borders.
Marks it.
O chup kr oye. Brain dead patwari
Tum pehly apni siyasat le kr a jao apni dadi Maryam Qatri ki tarah. Sari umar to kashmir ke liye bola nai gya. Fazlu diesel ko 10 saal enjoy krwaya ab 2 din mn Kashmir ki mohabbat jaag gye hy. Bara tu intelligence ka chief lga hy jo andar ki khabr mil gye.

Back
Top Bottom