What's new

Nope Pakistan - Hiding Behind Peace Mantra Won't Save You From War

Nice try...since 1947...what have the kashmiris actually done...there wasnt enough time to organise. How many wars have Pakistan fought for them and they didnt even rise. My own uncle was the only survivor when his tank was hit. My cousins son died a couple of years ago fighting the TTP. My father was also in the Pak forces. So war is very much in our blood. They have to rise in order to fight.
You talk of weapons.. cant they make sling shits with arrow. Must they just throw a stone. They can make explosives....all over the internet how to do that with household goods. Gas canisters etc. But they have to start fighting before we start.
Ps. My brother wife from IOK kashmir...so we know.
Now jog on with your bravado...why dont you go and join the freedom fight
Your post is ridiculous.

Instead of digging skeletons from 47 and 65 wars, when they were fooled by their leader, you should at least acknowledge the sacrifices they have made since 1989.

Over 100,000 killed. 13000 women molested. one soldier for every eleven civilians yet they defy curfews, pellet guns and bullets and bury their dead in Pakistani flags.

And FYI, they did rise up but your army general Musharraf betrayed them by crackdowns on Mujahideen camps, funds, assets and leaders.

And revolting in the most heavily militarized region where the occupation forces know no morality and law is easier said than done. That too when Pakistan refuses to support them with safe heavens, weapons, training and funds.

At the time Pakistan is doing right thing safe Pakistani as much as you cud from war. We all know war is imminent but once Pakistan get busy with india, israel will come down south from jordan to full fill its greater goal.

Your post is ridiculous.

Instead of digging skeletons from 47-48 and 65 wars, when they were fooled by their leader, you should acknowledge the sacrifices they have made since 1989.

Over 100,000 killed. 13000 women molested. one soldier for every eleven civilians yet they defy curfews, pellet guns and bullets and bury their dead in Pakistani flags.

And FYI, they did rise up but your army general Musharraf betrayed them by crackdowns on Mujahideen camps, funds, assets and leaders.

And revolting in the most heavily militarized region where the occupation forces know no morality and law is easier said than done. That too when Pakistan refuses to support them with safe heavens, weapons, training and funds.
YOUR ARMY.

SO if it is my army then why are you commenting. Jog on
People like u talk a lot. Yet if you had paid your taxes and not robbed the nation we would have the fund to fight. If their leaders were bad why didnt they change them. Do something to help yourself.but you are not Pakistani and I quote your words. YOUR ARMY. No right to tell us what to do. Why dont you go and fight and put your hand before your mouth

At the time Pakistan is doing right thing safe Pakistani as much as you cud from war. We all know war is imminent but once Pakistan get busy with india, israel will come down south from jordan to full fill its greater goal.
Totally agree....only fools rush in.
Plot plan and do what's right at a time of your choosing

Nice try...since 1947...what have the kashmiris actually done...there wasnt enough time to organise. How many wars have Pakistan fought for them and they didnt even rise. My own uncle was the only survivor when his tank was hit. My cousins son died a couple of years ago fighting the TTP. My father was also in the Pak forces. So war is very much in our blood. They have to rise in order to fight.
You talk of weapons.. cant they make sling shits with arrow. Must they just throw a stone. They can make explosives....all over the internet how to do that with household goods. Gas canisters etc. But they have to start fighting before we start.
Ps. My brother wife from IOK kashmir...so we know.
Now jog on with your bravado...why dont you go and join the freedom fight

Only a rant but no point to point answer of my questions, how the hell pakistani army which is paid handsomely and financed to have the latest weaponry in the world is supposed to be "outnumbered", "outweaponed" by indian army. You are talking as if pakistani army fights with sticks and stones and are helpless against indian army. If this is the case then there is no purpose for their existence. And your father and cousins son were all paid and knew that death is a possibility in this profession and it is not specific to pakistani army only, it applies to armies all over the world, army job is not supposed to be for soft souls.

Last edited:
Only a rant but no point to point answer of my questions, how the hell pakistani army which is paid handsomely and financed to have the latest weaponry in the world is supposed to be "outnumbered", "outweaponed" by indian army. You are talking as if pakistani army fights with sticks and stones and are helpless against indian army. If this is the case then there is no purpose for their existence. And your father and cousins son were all paid and knew that death is a possibility in this profession and it is not specific to pakistani army only, it applies to armies all over the world, army jobs is not supposed to be for soft souls.
Yes...mr all talk...get off the net and f off and fight.

What stopping you?. Oh you are shit scared

Another big mouth internet warrior general

Not just israel even the aliens from Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn will also come down to help indians, RIP to sanity :lol:.

What stopping you?. Oh you are shit scared

Another big mouth internet warrior general

Again the rant without any solid argument, have to send you to ignore list instead of wasting my time.

YOUR ARMY.

People like u talk a lot. Yet if you had paid your taxes and not robbed the nation we would have the fund to fight. If their leaders were bad why didnt they change them. Do something to help yourself.but you are not Pakistani and I quote your words. YOUR ARMY. No right to tell us what to do. Why dont you go and fight and put your hand before your mouth
Calm down.
You might burst a nerve.

No substance in your post just emotional blackmailing.
YOUR ARMY.
Don't be so sensitive like a little girl. Please.
Yet if you had paid your taxes and not robbed the nation we would have the fund to fight.
So I robbed the nation and didn't pay taxes.
Please provide evidence of your claim.
If their leaders were bad why didnt they change them.
They did.
Do something to help yourself.but you are not Pakistani and I quote your words. YOUR ARMY.
Yes yes army is angel.

Please do tell me how many centimeters squares they liberated in Kashmir.
No right to tell us what to do.
You are entitled to your opinion
Why dont you go and fight and put your hand before your mouth
Lead the way.

Mr, unlike the ones who get paid to fight, we don't get paid.

But rest assured, this banda-e-nacheez will volunteer to fight in Kashmir if Imran Khan declares Jihad. I won't be fighting for a handsome pay, DHA plot, pension or any other perks but for my brothers and sisters living under occupation.

Calm down.
You might burst a nerve.

They did.

Yes yes army is angel.

Lead the way.

But rest assured, this banda-e-nacheez will volunteer to fight in Kashmir if Imran Khan declares Jihad. I won't be fighting for a handsome pay, DHA plot, pension or any other perks but for my brothers and sisters living under occupation.
Spending all your time waffling...

Go fight..

Ps I didnt bother to read your bullshit..

Go fight

Calm down.
You might burst a nerve.

They did.

Yes yes army is angel.

Lead the way.

So u will only fight if you are paid... jihid .. why r u talking... go do it...yet you talk behind the net..

Typical talker.. wants others to die but hi.srlf will talk of jihad...molvi class I see

Can you calm down, and stop parading wrong information. What is all with this defeatist mentality.

SMQ and GOP have stated that Pakistan will not support militants, but there has been no mention of Kashmiri Freedom Fighters. Pakistan's policy will always remain the same, and that is that Pakistan supports Kashmiri Freedom Fighters and opposes militants/terrorists of any sort. Pakistan will begin the necessary initiatives to ensure that the adequate infrastructure is in place to support Kashmiri Freedom Fighters. It will take Pakistan months to train these fighters, and Pakistan's Army as an institution has learnt a lot from WOT because whether we like it or not, TTP was an extremely ruthless enemy. We have learnt their tactics/doctrine, and this is something that will be passed on to the Kashmiris along with small/medium arms.

How can you even make this judgement? This is the only card they had left to play and they played it. Now its Pakistan's turn to respond and play its own cards. Pakistan has a huge surplus of weapons, and a whole lot of knowledge it has gained from WOT in the past 20 years. As crude as it sounds, in the past Pakistan did most of the heavy lifting for the Kashmiris. Now as they face ethnic cleansing, i am sure as hell they will be more motivated to fight to save their own homes.

But Pakistan hasn't even responded yet. Pakistan is quietly working its options, and will respond from a position of strength that is favourable to Pakistan. I heard the same B.S prior to Feb 27, that PAF has no ba**s, but we all know how that turned out.
be realistic. even some of the army retired defence analysts are now openly talking about the lip service which pak did for kashmir for past many decades. pak has no option but to make some statements or pass some resolutions. there hasnt been any strong condemnation by any western country rather russia and UAE have spoken in favor of india. KSA is silent and even if these countries even say utter some words they wont make any difference. iran, UAE, afghanistan and bangladesh will always support india. KSA will keep ite trade with india. russia has already supported india. west needs india against china so they wont pressurize india. all these countries will try to keep pak under control. if you study histroy you will come to know that in 98 when india conducted nuclear tests initially there was strong condemnation by many countries and within next few weeks started to ease out the restrictions and their main aim was to keep pak away from conducting a test.same is the situation here. china as usual has not used strong words however it is likely that they may help us in UNSC.
as far as infiltrating militants in kashmir it is next to impossible. india has already taken measures for this situation. first they will blame pak and their international friends will come for their support. second with around 7 lac military in the region the have assured that if there is any arm freedom movement it will be taken to task even before it becomes stronger.
27 feb was different then the current situation. they attacked inside pak and now they have taken kashmir. SMQ has killed the military threat openly. it means pak will only respond in case india does anything in IOK . india is not stupid . they have played their cards well and they have already got their kashmir and pak has got nothing but statments for condemnation. indian parliament are united and our corrupt politicians are trying to save their own corruption under kashmir flag. india has thrown the ball in pak court. they have exposed our lip service for kashmir to the whole world and to the kashmiris as well.

be realistic. even some of the army retired defence analysts are now openly talking about the lip service which pak did for kashmir for past many decades. pak has no option but to make some statements or pass some resolutions. there hasnt been any strong condemnation by any western country rather russia and UAE have spoken in favor of india. KSA is silent and even if these countries even say utter some words they wont make any difference. iran, UAE, afghanistan and bangladesh will always support india. KSA will keep ite trade with india. russia has already supported india. west needs india against china so they wont pressurize india. all these countries will try to keep pak under control. if you study histroy you will come to know that in 98 when india conducted nuclear tests initially there was strong condemnation by many countries and within next few weeks started to ease out the restrictions and their main aim was to keep pak away from conducting a test.same is the situation here. china as usual has not used strong words however it is likely that they may help us in UNSC.
as far as infiltrating militants in kashmir it is next to impossible. india has already taken measures for this situation. first they will blame pak and their international friends will come for their support. second with around 7 lac military in the region the have assured that if there is any arm freedom movement it will be taken to task even before it becomes stronger.
27 feb was different then the current situation. they attacked inside pak and now they have taken kashmir. SMQ has killed the military threat openly. it means pak will only respond in case india does anything in IOK . india is not stupid . they have played their cards well and they have already got their kashmir and pak has got nothing but statments for condemnation. indian parliament are united and our corrupt politicians are trying to save their own corruption under kashmir flag. india has thrown the ball in pak court. they have exposed our lip service for kashmir to the whole world and to the kashmiris as well.

Why you care so much about what other sh1tty countries say about Pakistan or Kashmir issue, it is pakistan's war only and pakistan will have to fight it on its own, pakistan needs to grow balls and stop whining like children. When Pakistani army will "perform" then everyone in the world will come in line with Pakistan's position. This world doesn't give respect to moaners but to those that show courage and defeat their enemies. India is darling of many countries at the moment not because of any economy, its economy is in sh1t state, India is being respected because unlike Pakistan indians are showing courage in performing on the ground rather than whining in front of the whole world begging for "condemnations" or "statements" from other countries.

Why you care so much about what other sh1tty countries say about Pakistan or Kashmir issue, it is pakistan's war only and pakistan will have to fight it on its own, pakistan needs to grow balls and stop whining like children. When Pakistani army will "perform" then everyone in the world will come in line with Pakistan's position. This world doesn't give respect to moaners but to those that show courage and defeat their enemies. India is darling of many countries at the moment not because of any economy, its economy is in sh1t state, India is being respected because unlike Pakistan indians are showing courage in performing on the ground rather than whining in front of the whole world begging for "condemnations" or "statements" from other countries.
Stop fighting me go fight the indians...

Go fight the Indians

Stop fighting me go fight the indians...

Go fight the Indians

Lot of waffles here that want a war but wont do anything themselves. What have you done for Kashmir and it's people

India performed on feb 27...what a waffle

the reasons are simple. havent we learnt anything from kargil? we couldnt fight at our own. every country needs allies in modern wars who can help her militarily and diplomatically . secondly we are not iran . we are not united and we have no preparation for war. our equipment is obsolete and we have no money. as far as our faith is concerned we dont have it either. the only thing left behind is going for the nuclear option which will be a disaster for the entire region. there will be no india, pak and kashmir left.US kept on bombing us with their drone for more then a decade and what was our response other then moaning? our example is similar to a student who didnt read a word for the entire year and when the final exam starts he starts praying to Allah.

Yup

All this peace mantra, all these condemnations, all these diplomatic bullsh!t won't save you from a war

That didn't save Britain against Nazi Germany. That won't save you either

You can remain silent. Let India get away with its belligerence. Yeah you can do that

But it would come back and haunt you. It would keep chasing you

India won't stop interfering in Baluchistan or any other area of Pakistan just because you stopped in IOK

India won't stop bombing your villages just because you wont

India won't be a friend even if you give your own AJK And GB to them

The choice is yours. Either you fight back. Show your strength and your will to defend yourself and those who always looked towards you for help.

Or either you sit down. Just to be dragged in the same war that you tried to avoid earlier

Choice is yours
Btw, Britain attacked Nazi Germany. On the other hand, Germany tried her level best to avoid war with Britain. Even during war, Germany only restrained her self to bombing Britain, just to limit Britain.

the worst thing musharraf, zardari and nawaz did with pak was that they took away our national pride and confidence. they successfully converted us into mutamain bayghairat. 27 feb restored some of our pride but SMQ who has some old habits is trying to get the nation back on track of cowardice.

ya hay hamari aukat as a nation or kahtay hain k ham nay larni hay ghazwa e hind
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/511246-pak-visa-to-indian-popstar-14-crew-surprises-many

Back
Top Bottom