What's new

noon league in open defiance against Pakistan and support of india.

The fact that some of us are willing to disintegrate the nation for power tells us what kind of a disgusting mindset some of us hold.
Machiavellian western teachings in place of Islamic cause this.

KANJER waqt anay per sirf apnay najaaiz baap ko hi bulaatey hein...and that is what hes doing

Machiavellian western teachings in place of Islamic cause this.

Which person would burn his own house to appease others in this world? I can only think of certain political figures in Pakistan.
KANJER waqt anay per sirf apnay najaaiz baap ko hi bulaatey hein...and that is what hes doing

In haramzado ki purani aadat he. Pehle Arabo ki taraf bhaagte the. Phir Amrika aur Europeans in ke baap ban gay. Aaj Nawaj Sharif London me MI5 ki nowkri kar raha he.

Last edited:
Why are these parties given a free hand / let loose?
Is it because they belong from Central / Northern part of the country from where the ruling elite specially those tasked with protecting the territorial integrity of Pakistan, is born?

If such speeches are given by Urban Sindh, Baloch / Pakhtoon Nationalists, they are IMMEDIATELY labeled as Foreign / Indian Agents / Terrorists.

Why such TWO FACED HYPOCRISY?

If Someone abroad asks Help from India, with regard to Pakistan, he is immediately labeled as a terrorist and host country's government is contacted by GoP, to hand over such miscreants but Article 6 doesn't apply to those meeting Afghan NSA PUBLICLY , who OPENLY used POISONOUS language against Pakistan?

Is a certain ETHNICITY being favored?
Or
Those running on EXTENSIONS are too much indepted for being APPOINTED, that they feel incapable of taking any action?

You are willing to fight India but HELPLESS against the ruling elite of CENTRAL and NORTHERN PAKISTAN?

Why are these parties given a free hand / let loose?
Is it because they belong from Central / Northern part of the country from where the ruling elite specially those tasked with protecting the territorial integrity of Pakistan, is born?

If such speeches are given by Urban Sindh, Baloch / Pakhtoon Nationalists, they are IMMEDIATELY labeled as Foreign / Indian Agents / Terrorists.

Why such TWO FACED HYPOCRISY?

If Someone abroad asks Help from India, with regard to Pakistan, he is immediately labeled as a terrorist and host country's government is contacted by GoP, to hand over such miscreants but Article 6 doesn't apply to those meeting Afghan NSA PUBLICLY , who OPENLY used POISONOUS language against Pakistan?

Is a certain ETHNICITY being favored?
Or
Those running on EXTENSIONS are too much indepted for being APPOINTED, that they feel incapable of taking any action?

You are willing to fight India but HELPLESS against the ruling elite of CENTRAL and NORTHERN PAKISTAN?

LOL what have you been smoking? Central and Northern areas in Pakistan aren't renowned for producing anti-Pakistan figures.

I am a Pashtun and I blame my own province for producing garbage like ANP.

We are not a very patriotic people as we often claim. A very large segment of the society is scum and selfish. Look at the Sindhis as an example. Their fuedal leaders have brought nothing, but death and misery throughout the years. Yet many Sindhis continue to support their fuedal leaders. Sindhi children die due to malnutrition and lack of clean drinking water. Elite Sindhis send their children to Oxford. The same mentality applies to the supporters of PML-N in Punjab. They only care about their neighborhood, street and city. Our people are one dimensional. There is no concept of transparency, facts and honesty. We are individualistic and egoistic. Many elite and rich Pakistanis don't want to pay tax. Many rich elite Pakistanis prefer to stash their wealth abroad. Many rich businessmen like to invest abroad instead of Pakistan. I could go on and on. Not a whole lot of good traits if you ask me.
Overseas Pakistanis are the most patriotic amongst all Pakistanis. They support the homeland as best as they can. Traitors roam freely in Pakistan, and patriots are no where to be found. A pathetic state of affairs, if I ever saw one.

HGKaAYf.jpeg
what does that have to do with the topic at hand? we know that kabaria party stole the election in 2k13 but this is about rotten treachery.

Was just quoting their own party member in response to the man who says PTI is going to play dirty in this election... They themselves are involved in rigging and have decency to ask for fair play.
The whole system in the AJK election belongs to traitor league. so if anyone is going to rig the election its leaguey. But this is part of their plan to help india which leaguey always do. dawn leaks was to help india right after the failed 2016 sir ji kal strike which was bogus and badly scripted.

this league traitor asking india for help is that plan which sabir shakir shared with his viewers.

We are not a very patriotic people as we often claim. A very large segment of the society is scum and selfish. Look at the Sindhis as an example. Their fuedal leaders have brought nothing, but death and misery throughout the years. Yet many Sindhis continue to support their fuedal leaders. Sindhi children die due to malnutrition and lack of clean drinking water. Elite Sindhis send their children to Oxford. The same mentality applies to the supporters of PML-N in Punjab. They only care about their neighborhood, street and city. Our people are one dimensional. There is no concept of transparency, facts and honesty. We are individualistic and egoistic. Many elite and rich Pakistanis don't want to pay tax. Many rich elite Pakistanis prefer to stash their wealth abroad. Many rich businessmen like to invest abroad instead of Pakistan. I could go on and on. Not a whole lot of good traits if you ask me.

Its matter of absence of laws and if there are no one enforces them. Then you got a awam who is illiterate and easy led, some have got tribal mentality and remainder are willing to sell themselves. Once we got ruler like Sadam one will see how society changes and how people learn to behave over night.
Throw him across the fence, naked.
i might as add to above sentence .. with Indian flag stuck in his back side.

If you cant bring this as*hole back, arrest the judge who set his release order. It was the same kind of order given by Lahore High Court in case of Shehbaz going abroad.

The order was to let Nawaz go and the court will deliberate whether he should have been allowed to go or not after he is gone!! These judgements are gems of Lahore High Court that cant be matched in worth.

Back
Top Bottom