What's new

‘Nonsense song’ gets lots of attention in India

I don't know why I hate this song so much.........
My friends like it......

The tune, lyric, rhythm......everything seem so disgusting......
Anyone with me........or am I alone in this world?

You have to be in a different state to like it, not being biased by understanding Tamil would def be an advantage in enjoying the song regardless of the English mix in it. Dude I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but look at the hit count it speaks of the volumes of praises it has generated top song. Ps I am Tamil I do enjoy Danush’s skills good actor and awesome dancer.

You have to be in a different state to like it, not being biased by understanding Tamil would def be an advantage in enjoying the song regardless of the English mix in it. Dude I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but look at the hit count it speaks of the volumes of praises it has generated top song. Ps I am Tamil I do enjoy Danush’s skills good actor and awesome dancer.

Yes! perhaps the Tamil accented crooked English is driving me nuts.....

I first heard the song...and didn't like it.
Then my friend said, the song is a huge hit....and he liked it too.....
So I listened to it again, thinking that I must have missed something in my first try......still I didn't like it.

He is a pakka local tamil paya. samma rousa, puddhupettai poriki :lol:

I only got the last word " porki" which was common on Indian defence forum :p:D

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Whose the hot chick in the song?lol

You should ask her to sing a song for you and i am sure it will get more views :D

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

You should ask her to sing a song for you and i am sure it will get more views :D

LOL poriki means local rogue in Tamil not to be confused NO DISRESPECT :P The hallmark of his acting career was in the movie Puddupettai. Damn good movie gory but awesome well to me anyway.

glitterati_dhanush_20060619.jpg

oh and shurtti speaks very good Hindi and Urdu she won’t disappoint you guys let’s see if something materializes maybe you should send her an email :rofl:

just for you my friend

Last edited by a moderator:
She does?:woot:

She and her sister, both look like their mother, Sarika Haasan..

kamalhassan_daughters_8.jpg

I wont take part in any war against india if they send these chicks to my house...:lol: deal?

But seriously this shruti girl resembles a senior in my univ... shes beautiful!

Nice song, Nice beat and Nice girl. We have similar music like this in American composed by Lil Wayne.

Back
Top Bottom