What's new

Non-Muslims ought to be eligible to become President, PM: Kamran Michael

Indian govt has removed cast based inhuman hindu system long ago but it is still present in modern India so somthing is indeed missing in this picture at all sides

Not at all, since most of us are against discrimination based on caste, we have outlawed it, we have made it an offence with severe punishment to abuse (even verbally) based on caste, we have a widescale affirmative program running for the past 60+ years...

When our overwhelming majority says it, its done, its there to see. Its not like we say one thing on the net and do another.

There is caste based conflict indeed, but thats not the majoirity, that is criminal, a minority, a fringe. Maybe you will find their representatives on this forum too, but they are a small number. The point I was making was about the majority, our majority speaks, makes laws, decides the fate of my country, thats how we know we are a majority, not through internet posts.

Its an imperfect picture in India, and in a country of 1.2 Billion people it will always be. But its complete and we know where we are going. Thanks for your concern though. Now we can go back to topic. We have your majority representation here now, may be you can debate with them instead of talking about India...

What I'm saying the Islam they are serving is of no use. There is nothing good about it. Violence on minorities, take away their rights, hit women, kill people, become terrorists, that's all.

There is no treachery, it is openly rejected as something evil.
Islam is Islam and Islam will rise we can't make Islam which your NAFS WANTS rights which Islam given to women and minorities will be given under Islamic government but all other stuff will be not allowed

What was the intention of not so famous jinnah then?? BDW why are you bringing him on this post... we should not give publicity to any sadak-chaap

Enjoy your ban you as$ hole sadak chaap. :tup:

Not at all, since most of us are against discrimination based on caste, we have outlawed it, we have made it an offence with severe punishment to abuse (even verbally) based on caste, we have a widescale affirmative program running for the past 60+ years...

When our overwhelming majority says it, its done, its there to see. Its not like we say one thing on the net and do another.

There is caste based conflict indeed, but thats not the majoirity, that is criminal, a minority, a fringe. Maybe you will find their representatives on this forum too, but they are a small number. The point I was making was about the majority, our majority speaks, makes laws, decides the fate of my country, thats how we know we are a majority, not through internet posts.

Its an imperfect picture in India, and in a country of 1.2 Billion people it will always be. But its complete and we know where we are going. Thanks for your concern though. Now we can go back to topic. We have your majority representation here now, may be you can debate with them instead of talking about India...

I dont want to go into details but the bottom line is your argument was and is weak against Pakistan since you have your own country still unable to abolish many inhuman discriminatory things practically despite banning.

and what you said in this post can be refuted with evidence from recent incidents and hardly anyone had been punished.

There is no use for this sort of Islam... I can only imagine hell awaiting for such Islamists for all their injustices.

We need Islam and NOT The one that is being impsoed on us by those bharati nawaz deobandis and other such Islamists who objected to creation of Pakistan and NOW these mullas are imposing their own self-styled religion on us.

Islam is Islam and Islam will rise we can't make Islam which your NAFS WANTS rights which Islam given to women and minorities will be given under Islamic government but all other stuff will be not allowed

Islam is not Islam. Islam is what Allah made it as. You and I can't define it. I can reject your definition though, which I feel is doing everything wrong and Allah does not decree wrong things.

if we can give publicity to sarak chaaps like nehru , gandhi and indira then whats wrong in giving due publicity to the real Man Like Jinnah?

He said against Jinnah, he is banned but you can openly abuse our leaders and still enjoy liberty of Premium member. Hypocrisy as usual?

Though I personally believe this is good move for Pakistan but I know it wont be acceptable by majority. I remember there was time when Yousuf Yohanna (Before conversion) was supposed to become Captain of Cricket team due to amazing performance but PCB did not allow him due to obvious reason than country will not accept him as leader.

Before going for PM or other senior post, Pak urgently need to revisit Blasphemy law which is most important. When people like Salman Taseer like killed for opposing it then god forbid what will happen to minority PM.

He said against Jinnah, he is banned but you can openly abuse our leaders and still enjoy liberty of Premium member. Hypocrisy as usual?

When i replied him in the same manner he was NOT Banned at that time.

Though I personally believe this is good move for Pakistan but I know it wont be acceptable by majority. I remember there was time when Yousuf Yohanna (Before conversion) was supposed to become Captain of Cricket team due to amazing performance but PCB did not allow him due to obvious reason than country will not accept him as leader.

Before going for PM or other senior post, Pak urgently need to revisit Blasphemy law which is most important. When people like Salman Taseer like killed for opposing it then god forbid what will happen to minority PM.

your bharati hate filled BS about Yohana which had already been refuted many times and in my personal opinion its none of any business of any bharati hindu to suggest what law Pakistan should have

your bharati hate filled BS about Yohana which had already been refuted many times and in my personal opinion its none of any business of any bharati hindu to suggest what law Pakistan should have

How about "bharti" Muslims, Sikhs, Christians etc.? Can they comment?

So in effect the law of Pakistan expressly forbids the appointment of a non -Muslim as President or PM ? Interesting. Does the exclusion also apply to the Ahmedi sect of Islam which is not recognised as Muslims in Pakistan ?

I dont want to go into details but the bottom line is your argument was and is weak against Pakistan since you have your own country still unable to abolish many inhuman discriminatory things practically despite banning.

and what you said in this post can be refuted with evidence from recent incidents and hardly anyone had been punished.

Discrimination against "colored people" in developed predominate Caucasian countries such as the US, Australia and England are still visible. Despite the Constitution banning discrimination, there are pockets of KKK supporters and Neo Nazis. My point is not every country can shove the constitution down the throats of every citizen, you will have a few loonies.

Which the same cannot be said about pakistan. You have to be a Muslim in order to be president. Otherwise the whole "Islamic Republic of pakistan" title goes down the drain right?

Back
Top Bottom