What's new

Nokia Smartphones Will be Manufactured by HMD Global

First mobile was nokia 6600, still using nokia , lumia 720.

1dfw6SM.png
apny cup main to bhang hay bro :cheers: sheikho tumharey cup main kya hay:p:

View attachment 357421
sheikho phone kay sath ziyadti kartey hoey:lol:
Jigar ab phone goli hay monday ko mein dikhaon ka screen shots lay kar abhi wo kisi ko diya tha shoyi woyi marney key liye ab wapis loan ga

Same here brother had S3 it got broken than LG it got heated now Huawei i guess our story matched in the end lol :cheers: Tea on in beer cup from my side ;) :enjoy:
Kashmiri tea with Saji :D

First mobile was nokia 6600, still using nokia , lumia 720.
Lumia is nice but its appstore is like a aseeb zada ghar

I have a Nokia Lumia 920 for over four years now! Back in October 2012 it's camera was one of the best. And I simply LOVE Windows Phone OS--tried Android twice but gave up. And Apple Inc is a no-go for me. And, no, I don't miss any 'app' in the Windows ecosystem. Whatever 6-12 essential apps I use are more than adequate for even a techie like myself.

My Lumia is solid built, reliable, fast, and truly beautiful. Still takes great photos though maybe not as great compared with newer phones.

Lumia is nice but its appstore is like a aseeb zada ghar

lol. true. i was gifted galaxy note 4 a while ago, used it for about a month, the appstore was huuuuuge, a brilliant phone all together. even then i switched to windows OS and nokia, i like the OS experience of windows more, set aside the app store, which is still a huge drawback.

OMG!! I hope the return of Nokia will be longer than the return of Goldberg in wwe :D Nokia was my first love of cell phones. My first cell phone was Nokia 2100 and i still love it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom