What's new

Nobody ‘stealing’ your jobs, you spend too much on wars - Alibaba founder to US

He's right.

US really needs to cut down on its military expenditure.

What the heck does "stealing a job" even mean? :lol:

If you are better, you will get the job. That's how the market economy works.

not entirely true. you'll get the job if my investment in you is viable.
if X and Y want a job with nearly the same knowledge in the field and same personality, but one is cheaper than the other.. well I let you answer.... It's not a question of being better or not in "unskilled" jobs.

But for skilled job, that's another problem, money do not make everything in that area.

not entirely true. you'll get the job if my investment in you is viable.
if X and Y want a job with nearly the same knowledge in the field and same personality, but one is cheaper than the other.. well I let you answer.... It's not a question of being better or not in "unskilled" jobs.

But for skilled job, that's another problem, money do not make everything in that area.

If someone can do the same thing you can, but at half the cost, doesn't that make them better for the company?

To say a job was "stolen" implies that you had some special right to the job. Which is obviously not true, otherwise you wouldn't have lost it.

If someone can do the same thing you can, but at half the cost, doesn't that make them better for the company?

To say a job was "stolen" implies that you had some special right to the job. Which is obviously not true, otherwise you wouldn't have lost it.

I was reading an Yahoo article on his speech the other day, surprised to find Americans overwhelmingly agreeing with Jack's opinion, that's unusual in nation viewing China as sworn enemy. MIC greed, budget deficit, are exactly how US public got drag into a MIC-created debt spiral, I seldom see such comments here on PDF. Go check the comment section on http://finance.yahoo.com/news/alibaba-founder-jack-ma-brutal-135400213.html. Here are some

hhfkwqf.png

22.png

33.png

Last edited:
The irony is delicious considering China wasted decades and impossible to account for in human resources in the disaster that was communism. And now, the same argument could be applied to China's budget.

The irony is delicious considering China wasted decades and impossible to account for in human resources in the disaster that was communism. And now, the same argument could be applied to China's budget.

And now those communists are teaching capitalists how to win the game of capitalism. Ironic, isn't it?

How do i start a new thread?.....i contacted admin...but still no response.

That's doesn't make you better but cheaper in the eys of the company.
Ans yes the word" stolen" used for jobs is not rightly used, let's say " we found cheaper for the job"

What the heck does "stealing a job" even mean? :lol:

If you are better, you will get the job. That's how the market economy works.

I have been wondering the same. Did Donald Trump himself "steal" business opportunities to become a real estate tycoon? He may need to re-educate himself some healthy dose of "Market Economy".

Back
Top Bottom