What's new

Nobody ‘stealing’ your jobs, you spend too much on wars - Alibaba founder to US

if cheaper is better, all the jobs would have been outsourced to India

Actually, it's cheapest way to get the job done right. Most job outsourced to India is not done correctly so it cost more to clean up the mess.

And now those communists are teaching capitalists how to win the game of capitalism. Ironic, isn't it?
What new ideas about capitalism did China produced ?

State directed capitalism ? Done.

http://www.economist.com/node/21543160

Selling below cost ? Done.

Subsidies ? Done.

Protectionism ? Done.

That is like saying Roger Bannister discovered a new way of running other than using two legs to break the four minute mark. :rolleyes:

What new ideas about capitalism did China produced ?

State directed capitalism ? Done.

http://www.economist.com/node/21543160

Selling below cost ? Done.

Subsidies ? Done.

Protectionism ? Done.

That is like saying Roger Bannister discovered a new way of running other than using two legs to break the four minute mark. :rolleyes:

Whether Chinese discovered new ideas of capitalism or not, they did things right, and they are arguably the best in this game nowadays. Americans started the game of "globalization" but can't handle it anymore, now the whole world is looking up to China to take care what Americans left off, as everyone knows now that China builds, America bombs

Just admit, Chinese beat Americans in their own game. :partay:

So? It doesn't change the fact that your biggest export is human trash. Way to go! :enjoy:
May I remember you that your father and grandfather were the worst that humanity has known? you know those guys --> N.A.Z.I.S ... seems it's still in the blood of few :)

Don't worry about my trash , it's still paradise next to your blood :)
Your :welcome:

May I remember you that your father and grandfather were the worst that humanity has know? you know those guys --> N.A.Z.I.S ... seems it's still in the blood of few :)

Don't worry about my trash , it's still paradise next to your blood :)
Your :welcome:

LOL, callig me nazi doesn't change the fact that you still export human trash. Paradise with a GDP of a small German city? :lol:

LOL, callig me nazi doesn't change the fact that you still export human trash. Paradise with a GDP of a small German city? :lol:
It does :) do not be butthurt accept the truth about your damned blood. Have fun
ANd do not forget where your money came from .. who poured money in your failling economy in the 80-90s and who build your shitty country when your est and west were like dogs in cages :) yes it was those "refugees " from Turkey and the Western civilised countries around your shitty RDA :)
Best regards

ps: now keep your tail btw your leg and let those "refugees" take your country from you :)

It does :) do not be butthurt accept the truth about your damned blood. Have fun
ANd do not forget where your money came from .. who poured money in your failling economy in the 80-90s and who build your shitty country when your est and west were like dogs in cages :) yes it was those "refugees " from Turkey and the Western civilised countries around your shitty RDA :)
Best regards

Calling me a nazi and then calling my blood damned. What an oximoron.

Tunesia poured money into Germany? :lol:

Yeah, that dog cage where a small city has a larger GDP than your paradise. :lol:

In fact, we hepled Turkey economically by allowing Turkish guestworkers to work in Germany. Get your facts right. :enjoy:

Calling me a nazi and then calling my blood damned. What an oximoron.

Tunesia poured money into Germany? :lol:

Yeah, that dog cage where a small city has a larger GDP than your paradise. :lol:

In fact, we hepled Turkey economically by allowing Turkish guestworkers to work in Germany. Get your facts right. :enjoy:

re-read my post, seems you lack in that field... as always :)

Back
Top Bottom