What's new

Nobel prize for Hasina

Nobel committee has to create a new category for prize; that is Nobel prize for stooges. Only then she can have luck.

Alternatively perhaps, Hasina for "bharat ratna" award for being such a dedicated servent of india.
Well said about a new category of Nobel Prize - for the stooges. Certainly, SH will receive also her Bharat Ratna Prize when she is in retirement and the prize will no longer handicap her political career.

No Hasina should win the Nobel prize for the follownig reaseon----
1)In a meeting in 1987 she announced that 'If any one go for electoin with Ershad, s/he will be NATIONAL BETRAYER'. Next day she announced her party is going for the election with Ershad.
So, to being a NATIONAL BETRAYER :suicide:she should have the noble prize.
2)After 1996 power change; she renew the Farakka Treaty and announced the treaty is a success. There is full of sand in Our Panma river instead of water:agree:.
So, for bringing lots of sand:blink: instead of water she should have a noble prize.
3)In her regime of 1996-2001Bangladesh became No.1(First) in corruption.
So, to bring Bangladesh to a new standard she should get nobel prize.

1)In a meeting in 1987 she announced that 'If any one go for electoin with Ershad, s/he will be NATIONAL BETRAYER'. Next day she announced her party is going for the election with Ershad.
2)After 1996 power change; she renew the Farakka Treaty and announced the treaty is a success. There is full of sand in Our Panma river instead of water:agree:.
So, for bringing lots of sand:blink: instead of water she should have a noble prize.

Well said my brother, well said. I salute you. :tup:
Thank you

I have a little objection about SH receiving a Nobel Prize for her 1987 betrayal to the nation. When the former Ershad Vice-president Moudud visited Tokyo sometime during 1996 and 2001, I overheard he was telling his BNP supporters (I was just a curious small onlooker little away from the BNP VIPs) that during the infamous long joy ride Ershad handed over to her a sum of 13crore Taka. It was about US$3 million at that time. So, SH has already received more money than a Nobel Prize can give her. Then, why to give her again? Someone should write this story to the Nobel Committee.

I have a little objection about SH receiving a Nobel Prize for her 1987 betrayal to the nation. When the former Ershad Vice-president Moudud visited Tokyo sometime during 1996 and 2001, I overheard he was telling his BNP supporters (I was just a curious small onlooker little away from the BNP VIPs) that during the infamous long joy ride Ershad handed over to her a sum of 13crore Taka. It was about US$3 million at that time. So, SH has already received more money than a Nobel Prize can give her. Then, why to give her again? Someone should write this story to the Nobel Committee.

Hasina should receive Nobel Prize. No women had ever received US$3million in a single long joy ride:D.
Its not about money bro, Its about honor.

Did moudud ever talked about how much money he siphoned off during his service towards Ershad? He still has 125 cr. in his bank account siezed by last caretaker govt. The house he has been living in for the last 25 years, still under govts name.
He also should receive Nobel prize along with Hasina for being the most priviledged person of any state after Stalin.

Did moudud ever talked about how much money he siphoned off during his service towards Ershad? He still has 125 cr. in his bank account siezed by last caretaker govt. The house he has been living in for the last 25 years, still under govts name.
He also should receive Nobel prize along with Hasina for being the most priviledged person of any state after Stalin.
No, Moudud did not say about his own great achievements from associating with all the govts. But, we know about him and many others like him. But, SH's achievement is far greater if considered in the light of one single political twist overnight.

Back
Top Bottom