What's new

Nobel committee warned not to award peace prize to Chinese dissident

anyone who didn't think like you is a slave of Europe?
Can you stop with this kid statement?

yeah i am from martyr family
many of my family were killed by Iraqis supported by Westerns
and i support that. of course. what a joke.

but i am not like you. i make a difference between the people who care about us and our rights, like the people who decide nobel price, and the people who just want to make us weak.
yes in USA and Europe they are people who want us to be weak. But they are not all Europeans and all americans.

You are dependant of US and US is dependant of you.
That's the world ! it doesn't mean you are slave and it doesn't mean they are slaves. it's business world.

About olympic games, just learn that the people who did it were:
- amnesty international
- some dissidents
here they just spoke about it without taking any position .
most of politics agreed of olympic games in China.
I didn't remember one political important person who said it was a bad idea to have olympic games in China.

Again some people in your country they have cheat intheir heads
why they mix up everything? why to say it is behavior of westerners
when it is only a few people behavior

here is democracy: it means people do what they want
(except wear burqa :D but it another subject)

how do you know that we do not have democracy? who told you that we are not free? i am freely talking to you right now.

anyone who didn't think like you is a slave of Europe?
Can you stop with this kid statement?

yeah i am from martyr family
many of my family were killed by Iraqis supported by Westerns
and i support that. of course. what a joke.

but i am not like you. i make a difference between the people who care about us and our rights, like the people who decide nobel price, and the people who just want to make us weak.
yes in USA and Europe they are people who want us to be weak. But they are not all Europeans and all americans.

You are dependant of US and US is dependant of you.
That's the world ! it doesn't mean you are slave and it doesn't mean they are slaves. it's business world.

About olympic games, just learn that the people who did it were:
- amnesty international
- some dissidents
here they just spoke about it without taking any position .
most of politics agreed of olympic games in China.
I didn't remember one political important person who said it was a bad idea to have olympic games in China.

Again some people in your country they have cheat intheir heads
why they mix up everything? why to say it is behavior of westerners
when it is only a few people behavior

here is democracy: it means people do what they want
(except wear burqa :D but it another subject)

You are too ignorant, I just tell you one thing, 20 years, Internet has become widespread, the importance of each of the West, there will be news in China, not just news, but the analytical, rational and in-depth analysis. The nature of the world's major operations is those interest, then you will get a lot of things, not by the Western media's brainwashing.

As the Beijing Olympics, you go to care our protest in the world, then, to understand why, do not show your ignorance.

how do you know that we do not have democracy? who told you that we are not free? i am freely talking to you right now.
internet is not filtered
and it is not only one parti in China
sorry we are not speaking about the same country then

internet is not filtered
and it is not only one parti in China
sorry we are not speaking about the same country then

and who told you the internet was filtered? as you can see no one is ignorant of this news, if they wanted to try they can easily see it without any software. and who told you that multiparty = democracy? the westerners. singapore = 1 party = supports west = democracy. saudi = monarch = supports west = democracy. iran = multiparty = no democracy.

and who told you the internet was filtered? as you can see no one is ignorant of this news, if they wanted to try they can easily see it without any software. and who told you that multiparty = democracy? the westerners. singapore = 1 party = supports west = democracy. saudi = monarch = supports west = democracy. iran = multiparty = no democracy.

internet is filtered and we know it even in Iran. When i was doing business years in emirates for Iran, i was reading it too. but we are all western slaves??

democracy needs multiparti. it is logical nothing to do with westerns.
one parti means not allowed any other idea than the ones of the parti

singapore is not a democracy. where did you hear about it???

nobody saying Saudi is democracy. can you stop giving non sense exemples?

yeah you're right about Iran. But as i say:
1/ one parti means no democracy
2/ many partis don't mean full democracy

anyway in Iran the reformists are in jails. but it is more complicated than about one parti because the conservatives are different from each others. it is as well complicated to speak about parti like in China:
in Iran you have many many many little "partis" inside the two big camps... even you can say some people are between. everything about parti is more like democracy.
the problem of Iran is another problem: the total power of one man. indeed it is not in our republic in theory but practicaly Khamenei got the powers he was not allowed to. he changed the republic and cheated the principles of our great Khomeiny ideas.

It was interesting, Iran, you need to share some of China's experience to know what is the Iranian people's needs.

You are ignorant. Most no limit, there are some constraints, we can use the software, we have enough experience.

pls try to stop either propaganda or use your brain. pls.

your governement is filtering means they didn't want democracy.
it doesn't mean the chinese people were not allowed to find way to get informations. it is good to know your people are smart. it is nothing to do with the decision above them that this or this is not allowed.
understand?

singapore = 1 party = supports west = democracy. saudi = monarch = supports west = democracy. iran = multiparty = no democracy.
To be honest, most Westerners don't really like Saudi Arabia, and it's often bashed by the West.

internet is filtered and we know it even in Iran. When i was doing business years in emirates for Iran, i was reading it too. but we are all western slaves??

Who told you this logic? It is yours, not mine, our knowledge comes from long experience, and understand the nature of things, not so simple.

pls try to stop either propaganda or use your brain. pls.

your governement is filtering means they didn't want democracy.
it doesn't mean the chinese people were not allowed to find way to get informations. it is good to know your people are smart. it is nothing to do with the decision above them that this or this is not allowed.
understand?

You can continue to keep your ignorance to China, well, I had wanted to give you more proof, but since you do not believe me, then it very well, please continue to maintain the illusion of China.

Who told you this logic? It is yours, not mine, our knowledge comes from long experience, and understand the nature of things, not so simple.

you mean it is an asian logic or a chinese logic
to consider one parti = democracy?

I have already told you, yes, the Chinese government closed some news, a lot, but to stop us? It is not sufficient. Also, do not think that the Chinese government is simple, not so simple, we have experience.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom