What's new

Nobel committee warned not to award peace prize to Chinese dissident

what is it then?

All asian countries are exploited by some white men. Japan is also; it's just "in the club" and exploited less.

But not all white men. A tiny percentage of whites use their financial games to exploit the rest of the world.

The economy of the west isn't being destroyed. The economy of the western lower class is being destroyed and for good reason - they're fat, lazy, stupid and want something for nothing. Not going to happen. Best they can do is scrub the shoes of the rich or die for them in meaningless wars, since they're 2 things that can't be outsourced.

The economy of the elite upper class is doing great. They're living a life of luxury off of the world. Saudi Arabian, Russian and Brazilian resources, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese products and Indian services. It's just that Japanese and Saudis are paid comparatively more than the rest of us.

We also can't increase salaries due to their financial games. All nations go through this period, I already said that, and everyone knows we're being exploited from the biggest bosses down to the poorest peasant. And we're willing to endure it (not accept it, nor say it's right) for now. As you said, every nation goes through it without oil.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has made a very naked, simple and clear. Chinese needs to apologize to start drinking milk?

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday that Indians are now eating twice a day and that Chinese are drinking milk; this is the cause of food crisis, not biofuel productions. :tdown:

Germany is the biggest biofuel producer in Europe.

Planet Ark : Bad Policy, Not Biofuel, Drive Food Prices - Merkel

BERLIN - Bad agricultural policies and changing eating habits in developing nations are primarily to blame for rising food prices, not biofuel production as some critics claim, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday.

Environmentalists and humanitarian groups have stepped up campaigning against biofuels, arguing they divert production away from food and animal feed while contributing to sharp rises in the price of cereals and milk products.
But Merkel, whose country is Europe's largest biofuel producer, said the rise in food prices was not mainly due to biofuels but to "inadequate agricultural policies in developing countries" as well as "insufficient forecasts of changes in nutritional habits" in emerging markets.

"If you travel to India these days, then a main part of the debate is about the 'second meal'," Merkel said.

"People are eating twice a day, and if a third of one billion people in India do that, it adds up to 300 million people. That's a large part of the European Union," she said.

"And if they suddenly consume twice as much food as before and if 100 million Chinese start drinking milk too, then of course our milk quotas become skewed, and much else too," she said referring to EU limits on dairy production.

Biofuels, which are seen by supporters as a way to increase energy security and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, are made mainly from food crops such as grains, oilseeds and sugar.

Critics argue there are few, if any, environmental benefits for so-called first generation biofuels. They have also been blamed for increasing grain demand and pushing up prices at a time of growing threat of famine in some parts of the world.

The FAO and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) have said biofuels were "one of the main drivers" for forecasts of food price increases of 20 percent to 50 percent by 2016.

(Reporting by Gernot Heller, editing by Kerstin Gehmlich and Mary Gabriel)

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has made a very naked, simple and clear. Chinese needs to apologize to start drinking milk?

切,中国人死光了洋毛鬼子才会满意。咱还要为喝牛奶道歉?印度人还要为吃一餐饭道歉?我靠,这就是赤裸裸的种族歧视。谢谢暴露了西方人的丑恶嘴脸。妈的。

All asian countries are exploited by some white men.

But not all white men. A tiny percentage of whites use their financial games to exploit the rest of the world.

The economy of the west isn't being destroyed. The economy of the western lower class is being destroyed and for good reason - they're fat, lazy, stupid and want something for nothing. Not going to happen. Best they can do is scrub the shoes of the rich or die for them in meaningless wars, since they're 2 things that can't be outsourced.

The economy of the elite upper class is doing great. They're living a life of luxury off of the world. Saudi Arabian, Russian and Brazilian resources, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese products and Indian services. It's just that Japanese and Saudis are paid comparatively more than the rest of us.
????????!!

all asian countries make business with white people it means they are exploited. why then they did'nt stop business with them?
pls explain me this.

so you insult the Western people and put all them in the same bad
being fat and so
ok seems you often visit these countries (lol)
when a company is closing , with people in industry who accepted to work the week end and decrease their salaries
when the amount that they win can only pay the housing (that they are not owners) they cannot pay all food needed. but ad you say they are fat
productivity in france is one of the biggest. the problem; cost of life is expensive
let me explain basics of economy:
one employee is paid 100 USD in a country X with cost for having normal life 100 USD
one employee is paid 800 USD in a country Y with cost for having normal life is 1200 USD

Second point:
some of your citizens make very much money out of this. this is not USA who decides the salaries of your people. Is it? explain me why then? why your country then is so weak if such statement is true?

Third point:
about my country. i have friends in bazar (not sure english spelt correctly). they are in carpet business. China was copying the carpets and make them far less quality and cheaper . USA are buying to them more and more. From India too.
I know people in my region who became blind because of this hard work making carpet by hand not speaking about the fingers totally destroyed with full of pain for work.
Since my little age i work to help there and there and i see 14yo friends at that time working such hard in the bazar.
at 80yo some people still work.
we are not fat and .. all the words you say.
but we are loosing jobs we are loosing arts we are loosing markets because of the cheap things that customers buy.

you're such a joke.

all asian countries make business with white people it means they are exploited. why then they did'nt stop business with them?
pls explain me this.

so you insult the Western people and put all them in the same bad
being fat and so
ok seems you often visit these countries (lol)
when a company is closing , with people in industry who accepted to work the week end and decrease their salaries
when the amount that they win can only pay the housing (that they are not owners) they cannot pay all food needed. but ad you say they are fat
productivity in france is one of the biggest. the problem; cost of life is expensive
let me explain basics of economy:
one employee is paid 100 USD in a country X with cost for having normal life 100 USD
one employee is paid 800 USD in a country Y with cost for having normal life is 1200 USD

Second point:
some of your citizens make very much money out of this. this is not USA who decides the salaries of your people. Is it? explain me why then? why your country then is so weak if such statement is true?

Third point:
about my country. i have friends in bazar (not sure english spelt correctly). they are in carpet business. China was copying the carpets and make them far less quality and cheaper . USA are buying to them more and more. From India too.
I know people in my region who became blind because of this hard work making carpet by hand not speaking about the fingers totally destroyed with full of pain for work.
Since my little age i work to help there and there and i see 14yo friends at that time working such hard in the bazar.
at 80yo some people still work.
we are not fat and .. all the words you say.
but we are loosing jobs we are loosing arts we are loosing markets because of the cheap things that customers buy.

blame your customers for buying the rugs, and blame yourselves for not adopting industrialization. why are they using hands? we can print thousands of carpets with a few people on the machine. you think you can compete with the machine? get with the times.

yeah, i told you many times, we acknowledge that we have exploited workers and we understand that it is necessary. we agree on this. we also agree that there are many businessmen who got rich off this. the US does not set our salary but there is a market price for goods, this is basic economics. we make basic products that are then sold to US companies that then label and package them; the US companies buy our products cheaply (and refuse to pay more), and once they have the Apple logo on them, sell them high. and i think you have "comparatively low salary" mixed with "national weakness".

and stop with the “low quality" bulls***, every single iPhone is made in china; the only step of the process that americans are involved in is labeling and packaging it. iranian LNG carriers are also made in china, because iran can't make one themselves, they lack the technology. iran can't even process its own oil or explore for its own oil, while Chinese companies have 60 years of experience exploring for undersea oil, transporting it and processing it. the company with the most patents in the world is Huawei (recently overtaken by Toshiba, now it's "only" #2). There is no iranian company in the top 500.

blame your customers for buying the rugs, and blame yourselves for not adopting industrialization. why are they using hands? we can print thousands of carpets with a few people on the machine. you think you can compete with the machine? get with the times.

yeah, i told you many times, we acknowledge that we have exploited workers and we understand that it is necessary. we agree on this. we also agree that there are many businessmen who got rich off this. the US does not set our salary but there is a market price for goods, this is basic economics. we make basic products that are then sold to US companies that then label and package them; the US companies buy our products cheaply (and refuse to pay more), and once they have the Apple logo on them, sell them high. and i think you have "comparatively low salary" mixed with "national weakness".

and stop with the “low quality" bulls***, every single iPhone is made in china; the only step of the process that americans are involved in is labeling and packaging it. iranian LNG carriers are also made in china, because iran can't make one themselves, they lack the technology. iran can't even process its own oil or explore for its own oil, while Chinese companies have 60 years of experience exploring for undersea oil, transporting it and processing it. the company with the most patents in the world is Huawei (recently overtaken by Toshiba, now it's "only" #2). There is no iranian company in the top 500.
about low quality i was speaking about carpet. not electronic that i understand your point. you're totally right about it.
the high quality of persian carpet is related to the hand work that no machine right now can get this quality. it is art a tradition it is our culture and our history.

about low quality i was speaking about carpet. not electronic that i understand your point. you're totally right about it.
the high quality of persian carpet is related to the hand work that no machine right now can get this quality. it is art a tradition it is our culture and our history.

Not too worried that our trade relations will be better.

tehran times : China to be new market for Iranian carpets

China to be new market for Iranian carpets
Tehran Times Economic Desk

China is taking the place of the U.S. as the largest buyer of Iranian hand-woven carpets.

The Mehr News Agency reported that in conformity to the economic sanctions imposed on Iran by some countries, now they have started to restrict the import of genuine Iranian hand-woven carpets.

At first glance it appears that Iran is losing one of its major carpet markets, but instead it has resulted in the gradual exit of China from the international hand-woven carpet market. China had in the past years opened a small niche for itself by offering low-priced hand-woven carpets with inferior quality compared to the Iranian counterparts.

Many experts believe that the U.S. market will never be without Persian carpets because the private sector runs the export of carpets to the U.S. without any interference from the public sector. In the past we see that whenever the private sector takes matters into its hands, despite restrictions, they find ways to export their products based on the supply and demand, and the carpet market is no exception in this regard.

Anyhow, many experts and officials of the hand-woven carpets industry maintain that China is the new flourishing market for Iranian hand-woven carpets, and this trend will lead to the gradual exit of that country from the global hand-woven carpet market.

As a matter of fact, China, India, Pakistan, and Turkey are the major rivals in the world for Iranian hand-woven carpets. A glance at the trend of the export from China of hand-woven carpets during the period from 2003 to 2009 shows a decrease from $136 million in 2003 to $92 million in 2008, down to $59 million last year.

United Nation’s statistics in this regard emphasize the gradual exit of China from the global hand-woven carpet market which has given the opportunity to its rival India to enter the market with products similar to that of China.

By the same token, China’s share of the global market of hand-woven carpets has declined from 10.7 percent in 2003 to 4.7 percent in 2009 which also proves the fact that China is losing its foothold in the hand-woven carpet market.

Meanwhile, some experts believe that China’s exit from the global market of hand-woven carpets is related to its economic growth and the increase in per capita income.

China is the only country with continuous economic growth of over 8 percent in the past three decades and for this reason it is widely known as the country with legendary economical growth.

According to the World Bank statistic’s China’s economic growth in 2009 reached 8.7 percent, its population increased 0.5 percent and its per capita income increased 8.2 percent. Based on these figures it is predicted that with this growth of per capita income in China, low-income activities will gradually fade away. This matter is also true in some regions in Iran and the increase in civic and agricultural activities has led to a decrease in the number of carpet weavers.

A review of World Bank statistics in regard to economic growth in some countries between 2005 to 2008 shows that economic growth in all these countries was lower than that of China, so it is safe to say that the condition of the Chinese people has relatively improved more than other countries. Economic growth in the U.S., Britain, Japan, Greece, Canada, France, Sweden and Italy in 2008 was less than one percent while it stood at about 9 percent in China.

Therefore, we can say that China’s economic growth, rise in per capita income and tendency towards products with higher added value such as machine-woven carpets, are the most important factors which have led to the gradual decline in China’s share of the global hand-woven carpet market, although other factors may also be related to this matter.

Due to China’s high economic growth compared to other countries it is predicted that in the near future it will turn into and importer of Iranian hand-woven carpets for its higher income stratum in its society.

Studies of the Chinese market show that the per capita income of its population has improved and in the future it will be a good market to exploit.

The serious and continuous presence of Iran in important Chinese exhibitions related to furniture, decorations and flooring will in the future turn China into a good market for Iranian hand-woven carpets

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom